Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig (1305 Views)

How To Recieve Money With Paypal / Please How Do I Recieve Money From Ghana To Nigeria? / Please Help! How Best To Recieve Money From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig by Linzo(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
I have about $4000 in one of my online business sites that is due for payout this week,but the only mode of payment is through paypal,am confuse now, please friends advice me on how to get this money i have been labouring for. A friend told me PayPal Nigeria don't receive fund but can only be use for purchases. Pls I need your advice
Re: Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig by Ndawe(f): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Sending-and-receiving-money/CAN-I-RECEIVE-MONEY-WITH-MY-PAYPAL-ACCOUNT-IN-NIGERIA/td-p/963615?profile.language=en-gb

I also have a Nigerian Paypal account.Nigerian paypal account holders cannot receive payments via the paypal account. I posted the link so you can read it for yourself. Goodluck!!!
Re: Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Linzo:
I have about $4000 in one of my online business sites that is due for payout this week,but the only mode of payment is through paypal,am confuse now, please friends advice me on how to get this money i have been labouring for. A friend told me PayPal Nigeria don't receive fund but can only be use for purchases. Pls I need your advice
Have you lost so many opportunities online because you don’t have a paypal account to receive your payment?*.Have you lost your cash in paypal because of an unverified paypal account?*.Do you presently have a need for a paypal account?I sell a Verified paypal account with vcc and phone number.....I deal one on one.Call or whatsapp.....09032490147.
Re: Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig by naijaidol(f): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
I have a US paypal and willing to help only if the fund is legit. You can sure PM me on whatapp 08130410069
Re: Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig by Olamarkjoel(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Linzo:
Contact legalwealth he is an honest guy, he can help you withdraw your fund. He has many thread on paypal here on nairaland. You can search his moniker on google or nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig by solbash11(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Linzo:

In order to cash out your earnings from the website you working on, We'll simply provide you with our USA PayPal account email address (temporarily) to use for withdrawing your funds from their website.

Once the funds is paid into our PayPal account, you will get our current exchanged rate in *Naira* paid unto your Bank Account Provided.

Note: Email us for our current exchange rate for your e-currency ($) to Naira.

At Prime-Link Global Communications, We've been providing a very Reliable
e-currencies exchange services to several Nigerians since 2009!

*NB:* * You can also Sell to US your genuine Payoneer funds/ PerfectMoney/Standard Trust Pay, Webmoney- WMZ, ...*

You'll be so pleased doing business with us at Prime-Link Global
Communications.

All our transactions are swift, safe and secured.

A Trial will surely convince you!
Re: Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
I advice you consult legal wealth! $4000 is big money to loose to scammers.
Legal wealth is trusted and genuine
Re: Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig by justi4jesu(f): 6:00am On Oct 24, 2015
Linzo:

Check this link.. Legit funds only https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/buy-paypal-funds-withdraw-funds#38448614
Re: Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig by dorispray: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2015
@ OP ....

My best digital currency exchanger ... "Solbash11" (Prime-Link Global Communications) is the name you can always trust for your PayPal funds cash-out any day and anytime. I've been using him for over 2 years now without any regret in my business.
Re: Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2015
SkydaDGreat:
I advice you consult legal wealth! $4000 is big money to loose to scammers.
Legal wealth is trusted and genuine

True. I will advise him to withdraw it bit by bit and not at once to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig by Linzo(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

True. I will advise him to withdraw it bit by bit and not at once to avoid stories that touch.

Thank you bro, i have resolved to use my cousins that lives in USA paypal account to get the money. I think of paying the money into his paypal account and ask him to send it to me through WESTERN UNION. I hope strategy is ok?
Re: Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Linzo:

Thank you bro, i have resolved to use my cousins that lives in USA paypal account to get the money. I think of paying the money into his paypal account and ask him to send it to me through WESTERN UNION. I hope strategy is ok?

I'm a lady and not a gent. If you trust your cousin with your money then go ahead but still, I will advise you do it but by bit and not at once for personal safety.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig by Sammig1(m): 5:55am On Oct 25, 2015
You can check..my signature and withdraw the finds through us. We offer the most convenient withdrawal system for PayPal and pay immediately into your account. Need i add that we do so in person, one on one.
Re: Please Help, Can One Recieve Money With Paypal Nig by Sammig1(m): 5:56am On Oct 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Can I Bet Just 1 Game In Nairabet? / Why Are Some People Rich And Others Poor? / Wholesale Baby Shop Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.