Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Super Russian Fighter Jet That Sends Terror In The Camp Of ISIS. - Pics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Super Russian Fighter Jet That Sends Terror In The Camp Of ISIS. - Pics. (1281 Views)

See Photo Of Nigerian Fighter Jet In Action At Gambian Airport As Barrow Lands / LIVE !!! Fighter Jet Around Niger-Delta Region... / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Russian Fighter Jet That Sends Terror In The Camp Of ISIS. - Pics. by drss(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
A Russian SU-34 fighter Jet.

Re: Super Russian Fighter Jet That Sends Terror In The Camp Of ISIS. - Pics. by OKUCHI11(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
I do not know about others based on what I have seen so far......if World War Three Gas Out ....... It would be Russsia versus the world ........ Dem just too much ......only one small tin wey dem go dey look for ooooo dem don send troops upon troops ......dem too much I am sure even the gods cannot stop them with Jazz...
Re: Super Russian Fighter Jet That Sends Terror In The Camp Of ISIS. - Pics. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Cool
Re: Super Russian Fighter Jet That Sends Terror In The Camp Of ISIS. - Pics. by ORACLE1975(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmmm but this one no reach B1
Re: Super Russian Fighter Jet That Sends Terror In The Camp Of ISIS. - Pics. by CharlyNick: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
They should fine themselves here is Sambista please
Re: Super Russian Fighter Jet That Sends Terror In The Camp Of ISIS. - Pics. by jimikata(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Men, this is serious. WWW III loading.
Re: Super Russian Fighter Jet That Sends Terror In The Camp Of ISIS. - Pics. by drss(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
OKUCHI11:
I do not know about others based on what I have seen so far......if World War Three Gas Out ....... It would be Russsia versus the world ........ Dem just too much ......only one small tin wey dem go dey look for ooooo dem don send troops upon troops ......dem too much I am sure even the gods cannot stop them with Jazz...
for get USA noise, Russia will scatter USA three times over n over gain. The Russians have d most deadliest weapons on earth. Remember the inventor of ak47 is a Russian.
Re: Super Russian Fighter Jet That Sends Terror In The Camp Of ISIS. - Pics. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
cry

Re: Super Russian Fighter Jet That Sends Terror In The Camp Of ISIS. - Pics. by eleko1: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
The Russian got should come and help us here but shouldn't be "dash" to Niagra Military, make dey nor dey crash am anyhow due to lack of maintenance

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: PDP Govt Ruined Economy For Personal Gain / Reps Probe N52M Fraud Allegations Against The CCT Chairman / Sinners Should Stop Giving Offering In RCCG If You Are A Sinner - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.