Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) (46200 Views)

Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) / Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by einsteino(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
tithe money

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by dihalao(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by timunstopable: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Over to You LIRS and FIRS

Ensure he is paying his tax

For all ur voltrons before you quote me

Pls note he is meant to pay for proceeds from books Cds and other things the church sells

And Christ Embassy has other businesses

No problem if he has 1 billion bt every taxable income should come 2 govt

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by hensben(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
dason4life:
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
Matt. 6:3
Was it pastor Chris that broadcasted it or bishop idahosa's daughter?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by deebsman1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by d33types: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Phunmibi:
Oh really? A private University at that. money that could have bee ventured into something far better. Public Universities are there without proper teaching and practical aids. So because he was conferred with an honarary degree he gave them that in return. His Alma Marta is just there begging for helps like this!
Hypocrisy!
Just hush...if you know how much he has done for his alma mater AAU Ekpoma,you will just shut up..he has built a lot of structures okay..

Just to add.I am not his fan at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by CHARLESTON007(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Cool

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Only God knows best...I suspect he only bought some percentage of shares from the university,but try using "donation" as cover up & swindle the public.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Phunmibi: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
d33types:

Just hush...if you know how much he has done for his alma mater AAU Ekpoma,you will just shut up..he has built a lot of structures okay..

Just to add.I am not his fan at all

Who cares if you he has built for his alma mater or you are a fan or not. Al we are saying is, the lump of money could be ventured into something better. Some of his church members are poverty stricken, some can;t even afford tuition fee. Thesame school he pledged a billion to charges a tuition close to a million- how many average Nigerian can actually afford this. The help is not for the masses but for the rich lots.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by MadCow1: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
1 Billion Naira to fund a Private University that caters to mostly Kids from Middle Class and Upper Class families.

Yet at those mega crusades that promises people that God would heal their sicknesses, do direct deposit into their accounts, e.t.c, na poor people plenty pass. grin

The day you realise that religion was made for man and not man for religion, that's the day you have began your journey to mental emancipation.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by donnie(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
sauceny:
Only God knows best...I suspect he only bought some percentage of shares from the university,but try using "donation" as cover up & swindle the public.

You thief
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
mralabs:

A simple question for you.

Who made the publication? And if asked, u'll lay claim of been able to read, write and comprehend. SMH

Wow! According to Laurie Idahosa, the daughter inlaw of late Benson Idahosa, Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy, Chris Oyakhilome pledged to give N1billion towards the building of the Faculty of Engineering at the Benson Idahosa University. He made the pledge today after he was conferred with a honorary doctorate degree in Divinity by the school. Addressing the student and the leadership of the school he talked more about archbishop Idahosa whom he said was his mentor and was privileged to meet him while he was alive, and how the late archbishop attended his early camp meetings and ministered to all. More pics from the ceremony below...

He made a public pledge, the blogger as well as the other audience heard it. tongue tongue

Olodo like you, keep covering up for people's mistake. I'm sure he is your pastor.
grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by osazeeblue01: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
I love u CHRIS because u started work from the school (AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY EKPOMA,EDO STATE)u graduated from. God bless u sir.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
hensben:
Was it pastor Chris that broadcasted it or bishop idahosa's daughter?

Wow! According to Laurie Idahosa, the daughter inlaw of late Benson Idahosa, Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy, Chris Oyakhilome pledged to give N1billion towards the building of the Faculty of Engineering at the Benson Idahosa University. He made the pledge today after he was conferred with a honorary doctorate degree in Divinity by the school. Addressing the student and the leadership of the school he talked more about archbishop Idahosa whom he said was his mentor and was privileged to meet him while he was alive, and how the late archbishop attended his early camp meetings and ministered to all. More pics from the ceremony below...

Public Declaration
tongue
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by mbulela: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Phunmibi:
Oh really? A private University at that. money that could have bee ventured into something far better. Public Universities are there without proper teaching and practical aids. So because he was conferred with an honarary degree he gave them that in return. His Alma Marta is just there begging for helps like this!
Hypocrisy!
When you have your own money, you give to charity causes as you deem fit.
I am no fan of the man but the arrogance you ascribe to yourself is suffocating.
If he does not give, you will be the first to castigate him.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by harry509: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
akksplendor:
Wow! According to Laurie Idahosa, the daughter inlaw of late Benson Idahosa, Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy, Chris Oyakhilome pledged to give N1billion towards the building of the Faculty of Engineering at the Benson Idahosa University. He made the pledge today after he was conferred with a honorary doctorate degree in Divinity by the school. Addressing the student and the leadership of the school he talked more about archbishop Idahosa whom he said was his mentor and was privileged to meet him while he was alive, and how the late archbishop attended his early camp meetings and ministered to all. More pics from the ceremony below...
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-reportedly.html
pls who took my nokia 3310 charger? embarassed
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by robosky02(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
good one...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by davibid: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Like se-ri-o-usly! how rich are this men of God... shocked

Ok, I now remember that I was called two months ago (just as it happened to Samuel) but I refused to answer. Now I'm 1000% ready.

Please I need partners voluntarily to join me open my own church,

NOTE:
All positions available except treasurer and financial secretary tongue

Name of Church still open to suggestions... embarassed
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by mbulela: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
osazeeblue01:
I love u CHRIS because u started work from the school (AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY EKPOMA,EDO STATE)u graduated from. God bless u sir.
Where did you acquire the right to tell him how and where to give his money?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
fry your hair pastor.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Emmzzy702: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by akaahs(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Meanwhile our christian brothers re dying of stervation and huger over there in d north. There is God ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Maxivalue(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
[size=13pt]Pastor Chris Oyakhilome a man of God with a Big heart[/size]

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by femi4: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
dason4life:
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
Matt. 6:3
Applicable only if you are giving to the needy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by davibid: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
embarassed
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Fingesi(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
I am glad when I hear that men of God are involved in large projects. Its a proof positive that my redeemer lives. God of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, do not pass me by, I know you live in here, enable me to pledge N1billion to Christ Embassy Orphange and helpless children home (Inner City Mission) because Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is my mentor. In Jesus Christ Name. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by ionsman: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
deebrain:
Beautiful...... Came close to him sometime in 2009..Someone invited me for one of their programs. I never forgot that experience...Men, this pastor looks like an angel.

Have you seen an angel before?

How do they look?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by rimconceptprints: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
That is life changing money, a step in the right direction but the money if given should be properly utilized, God bless his servant pastor Chris.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by deebrain(m): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
ionsman:

Have you seen an angel before?

How do they look?

You better not ask me silly questions or i will make you regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Messilistic: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Phunmibi:

Who cares if you he has built for his alma mater or you are a fan or not. Al we are saying is, the lump of money could be ventured into something better. Some of his church members are poverty stricken, some can;t even afford tuition fee. Thesame school he pledged a billion to charges a tuition close to a million- how many average Nigerian can actually afford this. The help is not for the masses but for the rich lots.
only if you know the amount of Nigerians that have become graduate, from home and abroad schools, because of this man. Children of those poverty stricken members n non members attend the innercity mission schools here in ikeja. They do not pay a dime, from tution , uniform to textbooks. Public schools have been renovated. Scholarships and many more i do not think its necessary to mention. When it comes to his alma mater, lets not even go there. It is well

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
femi4:
Applicable only if you are giving to the needy

Was that what you learnt in church? shocked
Bible knowledge goes beyond understanding the letters.
Am not against his GIVING , Even in book-launching events
some people do choose to remain anonymous, why not role-model?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by cele360: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
oh my lovely pastor God Bless u, For the good works you hav been doing, love u so much, pls d God dat made u what u are today should also make me great in Jesus name Amen, u are a blessing to many, I Love u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cape Town Drenched In Purple In Memory Of Archbishop Desmond Tutu / Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets / Jollof Rice Made Me Go To UNN – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.