Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram (25794 Views)

Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warming To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by DanielPop(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin can't you see they are shi**ing their pants? grin

Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by coolbreeze44: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Victory comes from God alone.
The troops need prayers now more than ever.

So many things are happening and all you can do is pray.
I am a Christian but I hate to admit that prayer is what we need. A lot of successful people are not christians or muslims (they don't pray) rather they only apply the right principles, learn from mistakes and achieve success. A lot has gone wrong in the military, let's leave prayers out. People are dieing by the day and we are talking prayers.
Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by pasol4real(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Sounds like a childs play

Im warning you o 1
Im warning you o 2
Im warning you o 3
Don't mind them it will soon turn to am begging u
Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by emr: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is funny and very ridiculous. What kind of warning do you give to people that kill Nigerian citizens at will? Sorry for asking, does the military have special interest or sympathy for these killers that they kept warning them and in return they also kept killing innocent citizens. Each time we hear this warning while they kept killing innocents our hearts bleed and l pity my dear country Nigeria. Warning people that have killed close to 20,000 people? I hate that statement with holy anger
Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by BushidoBlue(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
3rd Final warning? So they disobeyed the 1st and 2nd and nothing happened right?

This stuff looks like a movie now
Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
Thank God it is 3rd and Final, we will keep watching maybe they will issue 4th time warning, extra time warning, injury time warning or we dey tell una or una no hear warning. Time will tell

Shebi, Una dey cry changy changy changy? Changy done come, make Una enjoy am. But mean while, Una papa tinubu dey house dey cry over him investment buhari Wey done AWOL
Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by Ejjis(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
How many warning Biko nu........
Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Buhari only knows how to use the shameless DSS to arrest Nnamdi Kanu and shoot innocent defenceless Biafrans while Shekau and Boko Haram are fvcking Northerners from the a*se! The same notherners open their vile mouths and say rubbish about Igbos in social networking sites and various media while their brothers are killing and decreasing their population!

That is what you get when you vote in an old illiterate drunk as your president! Nigerians...enjoy the change yorubads, hausads and foolanis brought to you all.

I STILL REMAIN #PROUDLY5%
Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 24, 2015
Buhari & his Boko Haram Islamic Caliphate Army should stop politicking with peoples lives.
Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by Ndeewonu: 6:00am On Oct 24, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Victory comes from God alone.
The troops need prayers now more than ever.

So many things are happening and all you can do is pray.

I remember the era of propaganda, what people like you said to rubbish Jonathan. Over to you; lead the prayer.

But, If you are a Christian, you would know that the Jesus said all this would happen; in fact, He said by killing you, they would think they are offering "God" good service! The only time there would be peace on earth is when the antichrist comes to reign. And it is a gradual process.
Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by jamesbalogun: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2015
Present cds, coas and cas are useless, what's d point of warning people dat are killing innocent Nigerians. If u know where dey are why not go and kill fem all?......mtchewwww
Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by Ibelove: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2015
Loooooooolllll, Chai!! Chineke I don dead oo. was the warning written with English or Arabic? If its in Arabic, two things are involved. if its English, only one thing is involved, they will keep bombing. I thought they trained u guys as combatant army not dialogue army? You know their hideouts and enclaves and yet you can't wipe them out, are you not terrorists yourselves? You guys should just confess that you are incapable then we will understand it better and stop giving useless warnings to terrorists.
Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2015
Story for the gods!!! Since, na so una dey talk am una no do anything
Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by shos: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2015
government of body language
Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by kechywillz(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
So its has reached to the extent Nigeria Army is no begging international communities to beg boko haram to surrender cheesy. Meanwhile Gej gave them hot chase until they resorted to negotiate with d nigeria govt,i wonder if this govt is really serious to oust boko haram as they promised,swoop into action and stop petting them to surrender.
Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by dazdilijae(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
BeauHomme:

Unseal those lips and start talking...FINAL WARNING!

I ve two cousin in Adamawa n Borno fighting this way I pray for the darly, I ve countless friends and classmate putting their lives on the line for our sake so I would keep my lips sealed God is in control
Re: Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram by BeauHomme: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
dazdilijae:

I ve two cousin in Adamawa n Borno fighting this way I pray for the darly, I ve countless friends and classmate putting their lives on the line for our sake so I would keep my lips sealed God is in control

May God continually keep your folks safe. God is in control

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce / Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia / Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.