Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Start A Profitable Advertising Business Site Like BUZZYCITY Today - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Start A Profitable Advertising Business Site Like BUZZYCITY Today (806 Views)

How Long Would It Take To Create A Site Like Nairaland / Help Me Develop A Site Like OLX / Web Developer Need That A Create A Site Like This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Profitable Advertising Business Site Like BUZZYCITY Today by Oliverkahn(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Are you interested in Internet business?
If yes, here is the right thread for you.

Do you know you can own an advertisement site like BIDVERTISER, infolinks, BUZZYCITY?

Yes of course you can.

Now I have made a script for that

How does it works?

Advertisers pay you to advertise for their business, then your publishers do the advertising and you pay them a ratio of the money paid by the advertiser.

How to get started??

To get the website running with my help it's just #3000

To get the script only and do the installation by your sef is 2000

View demo here www.bux.to

Note: if am helping you to do the installation, it a free hosting I will use

Thanks,

Any questions? Drop your comments

Contact /Whatsapp me on 08133784814
Re: Start A Profitable Advertising Business Site Like BUZZYCITY Today by ADULTBASE(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Make am free now!
Oliverkahn:
Are you interested in Internet business?
If yes, here is the right thread for you.

Do you know you can own an advertisement site like BIDVERTISER, infolinks, BUZZYCITY?

Yes of course you can.

Now I have made a script for that

How does it works?

Advertisers pay you to advertise for their business, then your publishers do the advertising and you pay them a ratio of the money paid by the advertiser.

How to get started??

To get the website running with my help it's just #3000

To get the script only and do the installation by your sef is 2000

View demo here www.bux.to

Note: if am helping you to do the installation, it a free hosting I will use

Thanks,

Any questions? Drop your comments

Contact /Whatsapp me on 08133784814
Re: Start A Profitable Advertising Business Site Like BUZZYCITY Today by Oliverkahn(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Make am free now!

Sorry bro it can't be free because it ain't easy making such script and it's my job.

Thanks for your interest

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Please Help Me....i Need A Good Wordpress Host.. / I Need An IONIC Developer To Partner With Me On A Project / Buy Traffic For Your Website With Just 7 To 10 Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.