Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1689 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / If The Soul Is Immaterial How Does It Experience The 'heat' Of Hell ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
In Matthew 5:22 Jesus said this

NIV
But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

this means that anyone who calls someone a fool shall be in fire of hell.

Forward to Mathew 23:17 Jesus said this:

You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred?

Jesus has said that anyone who calls someone a fool shall be in fire of hell. Well apparently he also called a group of people blind fools.

Jesus is in the danger of fire of hell. I didn't say it. Jesus himself said it. Over to u.

Where your sense dey?

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

NIV
But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred?

Jesus has said that anyone who calls someone a fool shall be in fire of hell. Well apparently he also called a group of people blind fools.

Jesus is in the danger of fire of hell. I didn't say it. Jesus himself said it. Over to u.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
I see most of your post is bent on attacking Christians.

You aint Muslim either undecided

DESIST FROM ALL STUPID ACTS tongue

1 Like

Re: . by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
PuciPrince:

Where your sense dey?

I'll pretend I didn't see that smiley

2 Likes

Re: . by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
PuciPrince:
I see most of your post is bent on attacking Christians.

You aint Muslim either undecided

DESIST FROM ALL STUPID ACTS tongue

is that all you can offer to this topic undecided
SMH

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

is that all you can offer to this topic undecided
SMH

I ll keep praying for your types
Re: . by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
PuciPrince:

I ll keep praying for your types

Goodluck. But u need it more than I do. wink
Address the Topic.
Its simple. I only quoted the Bible cool

2 Likes

Re: . by Jeromejnr(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
OP

Behold!

Even this statue facepalms at your ignorance.

Re: . by bashbilly(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
mumu is all I c
Re: . by Princewell2012(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
HMMMM i don't know why my christian brothers are like this.

They have resorted into insult and attacks instead to correct and educate him.

Now on their minds they are trying to defend God.

OP God is not burning anybody with fire

Those words like hell and fire was just an illustration.

Is like if i tell you i saw hell today on my way to work, now does it mean i went to hell or enter into literal fire? no i just use it to express and buttress a point. I once over heard someone saying that living in Nigeria is like living in hell

Jesus made an illustration about Lazarus and the rich man. he said the rich man was in hell while Lazarus was in Abraham bosom. So where is Abraham bosom

Now you heard people saying they have discovered the right location of hell on under these earth with millions of people with heavy noise of wailing.

Now if the rich man was in hell here on earth and Lazarus was in heaven how could they be communicating with each other even the rich man was also demanding of water.

Right now the judgement has never take place, nobody is in heaven right now except Jesus and the Angels, our father Abraham, Isaac, Samuel, Jacob, Job and the rest of them are still in the grave.

Only Jesus resurrected from the grave.

Then on the last days the righteous people will rise from the dead and they will join those who are still alive then to meet Jesus in the air. pls read 1thesolonian you will get the massage proper.

pls check the original meaning of hell in Hebrew language.

Jesus also go to hell.

So was he also tormented in hell

Pls we should allow the holy spirit to give us understanding whenever we read the bible.

I CANT BELIEVE IN THE REVELATION OF PEOPLE DYING AND WAKING OTHER THAN THE REVELATION AND THE PROPHECY WRITTEN IN THE WORD OF GOD.

THEY RE ENOUGH FOR ME.
Re: . by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Princewell2012:

They have resorted into insult and attacks instead of correcting the op.

Is like if i tell you i saw hell today on my way to work, now does it mean i went to hell or enter into literal fire? no i just use it to express and buttress a point. I once over heard someone saying that living in Nigeria is like living in hell

Jesus made an illustration about Lazarus and the rich man. he said the rich man was in hell while Lazarus was in Abraham bosom. So where is Abraham bosom

Now you heard people saying they have discovered the right location of hell on under these earth with millions of people with heavy noise of wailing.

Now if the rich man was in hell here on earth and Lazarus was in heaven how could they be communicating with each other even the rich man was also demanding of water.

Right now the judgement has never take place, nobody is in heaven right now except Jesus and the Angels, our father Abraham, Isaac, Samuel, Jacob, Job and the rest of them are still in the grave.

Then on the last days the righteous people will rise from the dead and they will join those who are still alive then to meet Jesus in the air. pls read 1thesolonian you will get the massage proper.

Jesus also go to hell.

Pls we should allow the holy spirit to give us understanding whenever we read the bible.

I CANT BELIEVE IN THE REVELATION OF PEOPLE DYING AND WAKING OTHER THAN THE REVELATION AND THE PROPHECY WRITTEN IN THE WORD OF GOD.

THEY RE ENOUGH FOR ME.

thanks for your calm and wise response other than those noise makers.
but in this context. The hell in mention is "the hell of fire" as it is written. It's not the non literal meaning as you've portrayed. it is clearly stated.

2 Likes

Re: . by bstringz(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Princewell2012:

They have resorted into insult and attacks instead to correct and educate him.

Jesus also go to hell.

THEY RE ENOUGH FOR ME.

Thank you sir. God bless you.
But please sir desist from replying the op any further. He just wants to engage in vain arguments. Even the Bible tells us not to do that.
Once again I was blessed by your post.
Re: . by Scholar8200(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
NIV

NIV

Note the following:
1. Angry with his brother due to a personal offence or hurt suffered,
2. Use of derogatory words (Raca) due to personal offence or hurt suffered,
3. Use of the word,''fool'' due to a personal offence or hurt suffered.

Now I am yet to see Jesus call ANYONE a fool because:
1. They falsely accused Him,
2. They slapped Him or used a reed on His head.
3. They called Him a possessed mad man (John 10:20) to His face
4 They made Him pay tribute money which He was free from
4. They nailed Him on the Cross

Inspite of these that were offences to His Person, He said, "Father forgive them"

Oh to be like Thee!!!

Now Jesus spoke only the Words given by the Father, and right from the OT, He identified who the fools were; why not in the NT?
Re: . by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
bstringz:

But please sir desist from replying the op any further. He just wants to engage in vain arguments. Even the Bible tells us not to do that.

yeye dey smell.
you couldn't address the topic could you?

1 Like

Re: . by Princewell2012(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
bstringz:

You re welcome. God bless you too.
Re: . by atoleybaba(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Instead of u guys to explain what dose bible portions were trying to say...u guys just dy dre dy insult am....meanwhile op at least learn to ask question when u don't understand sometin instead of quickly drawing a conclusion

1 Like

Re: . by Earthkumy(m): 12:18am On Oct 24, 2015
He asked a question, gave himself answer and expect us to still answer his already self answered question. grin

1 Like

Re: . by alhaji04: 1:52am On Oct 24, 2015
@ op, no mind those idiots. Believe me, most of them don't even know how to explain or even defend that. Confused beings undecided

1 Like

Re: . by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2015
alhaji04:
@ op, no mind those idiots. Believe me, most of them don't even know how to explain or even defend that. Confused beings undecided

seriously
Re: . by atoleybaba(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
I av an explanation for u ooo op, buh it is long sha

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This Bible Verse? / Preparing For Rapture, Part 11, (crucifixion Of Flesh) / If TB Joshua Knew He Was Gonna Die, Why Didn't He Name A Successor? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.