Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Myjob Mobile App (android) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Myjob Mobile App (android) (29347 Views)

ALM 572, Alpha/gmt/8, MYJOB / Myjob Sms Alert To Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by olamonsor2: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pls I am unable to download this on IPhone.. What can I do?
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by masties2(f): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
8Great app
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by shepherd77: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
olamonsor2:
Pls I am unable to download this on IPhone.. What can I do?

Only the Android version is available for now. The IOS version is under development
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by olamonsor2: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
shepherd77:

Only the Android version is available for now. The IOS version is under development

Ok I will use my woman android
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by bellyjean(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2015
Developer, pls can you give we Bb10 users the link to download the .apk file cos we can't access playstore. Thanks.
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by shepherd77: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
bellyjean:
Developer, pls can you give we Bb10 users the link to download the .apk file cos we can't access playstore. Thanks.

Here is the link.

www.e-testpedia.com/myjob.apk
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by akanbiaa(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Is it on Windows store for Windows phone?
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by 6fit(f): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Although i have not downloaded the app, which i will still do soonest but i cannot help but praise this wonderful innovation as regards getting appitude tests from top recruitment agencies come handy. Trust me on this, this app is going to go places. At least i am glad, we still have innovative thinkers.

bro pls am leftout here. I cant access d app cos i use a dall phone (Nokia c3). Pls, is it possible to send it to my email box? Email: dendjustifydmeans@gmail.com
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
6fit:

bro pls am leftout here. I cant access d app cos i use a dall phone (Nokia c3). Pls, is it possible to send it to my email box? Email: dendjustifydmeans@gmail.com
It is not possible. Morever your phone is not an android kind and so the app is not compatible with your nokia phone.
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by ayokunle032(m): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2015
y thus things like diz don't make FP inside u see irrelevant topic Der, thank God I found dis app tho, God bless the developers
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2015
Hello house, pls kindly help share if there is any ongoing recruitment. thanks
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by epaulo: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Pls house, how is the working environment of eleme petrochemical p/Harcourt is(does working there support career growth). Also wats the pay for graduate engineer.
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by shepherd77: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2015
ayokunle032:
y thus things like diz don't make FP inside u see irrelevant topic Der, thank God I found dis app tho, God bless the developers

Amen. smiley
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Kk4(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2015
Please, is there Windows phone version?
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by butanep(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2015
What I keep getting is unfortunately, my job has stopped working.

What is the Problem?
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by emmyojo22(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
butanep:

What is the Problem?
I think the fault is from ur phone. my phone is having the same issue but with other apps and not my job app
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by butanep(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
emmyojo22:

I think the fault is from ur phone. my phone is having the same issue but with other apps and not my job app

So what is wrong with my phone?
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by shepherd77: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
butanep:

Can you post the following info so i can run a test?
1. The make of your phone.
2. The Android os version of your phone
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by butanep(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
shepherd77:

Blackberry Q5.

10.2 Os
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by lawalkhalil: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
thumbs up
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by lamidi21(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
pls the app is not compatible with my device tecno L6. pls how do I go abt it . thanks
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by emmyojo22(m): 5:20am On Dec 26, 2015
butanep:

maybe it needs flashing or try to delete some apps
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by butanep(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
emmyojo22:

maybe it needs flashing or try to delete some apps

It's not my phone. You don't have any idea what the problem is... when I have 10GB internal memory & about 3GB free.

It's not a must I download the app. My phone don't need any flashing. My phone is runing with the speed of light. Any app that my phone can't open, means it don't need the app.

Maybe you should try someone else.
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by mandonnels(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
butanep:

What is the Problem?
shepherd77:

butanep:

What is the Problem?
@Shepherd 77 m havin same issue. used d app just for a day b4 d issue started.just keeps displaying incorrect date or sometin like dat. even wen my date is correct.
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by shepherd77: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
mandonnels:

@Shepherd 77 m havin same issue. used d app just for a day b4 d issue started.just keeps displaying incorrect date or sometin like dat. even wen my date is correct.

hi
thanks for using the app. the incorrect date error occurs if the app senses adate that is less than today's date. it's a security measure (just like in whatsapp)

Solution
1. Update the app so that its date synchronizes with the server
2. Ensure your phone date is correct
3. Close the app and restart.

enjoy

nb
if you're app version is less than 2.0, please consider downloading version 2.0 as it features better sync capability.

Check the expiry in the settings, it should read something like february 2016

Please feel free to contact me if the problem persists.

Thanks.
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by shepherd77: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
butanep:

Blackberry Q5.

10.2 Os

The app want really tested on blackberry devices running the android os. As a result, debugging further ti know the bug is a little hard.

thanks for the interest in the app anyway.
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by NAGUZY: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2015
nice app
thumbs up to d developer
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
God bless the developer I wonder why this ain't on FP at anytime yet....
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Resilience: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is a very nice app, I just downloaded it and its working perfectly . Kudos to the developer
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by drehdinho(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2016
I must confess that this application is the best job application I have a user experience of so far. My first suggestion goes thus: Keep this application free and include donation link somewhere in the application. Yes, I know, the donation may not be as profiting as expected at first, and that could be a bit frustrating, but I bet it with you, that is just going to be for a while before you start recovering your investment in manifold. Yes I know some people may be of the opinion that Nigeria generation of today are not conscientious, even still at this, many Nigerians will still surprise by donating lump sum of money to show appreciation after they had a good job and they were quick to attribute it not only to God or their knowledge but also to MYJob application.
The last thing I want to mention now is this, I don't know how possible it will be, am not an android application developer, am just a lay man to the world of technology, why not try and arrange and include the workings for each of the answers in the calculation section of the application. I believe by adding that function alone, another application that will come later to rival your application may not be successful, with this, you have monopolized and made the invention wholly yours forever.
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by shepherd77: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
drehdinho:
I must confess that this application is the best job application I have a user experience of so far. My first suggestion goes thus: Keep this application free and include donation link somewhere in the application. Yes, I know, the donation may not be as profiting as expected at first, and that could be a bit frustrating, but I bet it with you, that is just going to be for a while before you start recovering your investment in manifold. Yes I know some people may be of the opinion that Nigeria generation of today are not conscientious, even still at this, many Nigerians will still surprise by donating lump sum of money to show appreciation after they had a good job and they were quick to attribute it not only to God or their knowledge but also to MYJob application.
The last thing I want to mention now is this, I don't know how possible it will be, am not an android application developer, am just a lay man to the world of technology, why not try and arrange and include the workings for each of the answers in the calculation section of the application. I believe by adding that function alone, another application that will come later to rival your application may not be successful, with this, you have monopolized and made the invention wholly yours forever.

I really appreciate your comments and feedback.

Your pieces of advice are well received and I'll put them into practice as soon as possible.

A major obstacle I'm facing at the moment is marketing (God knows I'm so lousy at marketing). The truth is the inspiration to do more and extraordinary comes when you know people value the services you're rendering and that's by having more users.

i intend to leave the app free till ....(a long time) and that's after I've implemented the pieces of advice for improvements (such as yours) that i receive.

Thanks once again.
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by drehdinho(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
shepherd77:

I really appreciate your comments and feedback.

Your pieces of advice are well received and I'll put them into practice as soon as possible.

A major obstacle I'm facing at the moment is marketing (God knows I'm so lousy at marketing). The truth is the inspiration to do more and extraordinary comes when you know people value the services you're rendering and that's by having more users.

i intend to leave the app free till ....(a long time) and that's after I've implemented the pieces of advice for improvements (such as yours) that i receive.

Thanks once again.
You are welcome sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? / Police Stop Checking People's Private Parts In The Name Of Screening / Workforce Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.