Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border (17939 Views)

Dead People At Cameroon-Nigeria Border (Graphic Pics) / Multinational Task Force Seizes Town From Boko Haram / Boko Haram Attacks In Cameroon-Nigeria Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by neocortex: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
samofson:
Oya ....the 300 US Troops that are currently in Cameroon its time for you to show us what you can do.

lets see if you guys can do more than the 80 that where sent on holiday to Nigeria.

We need Russia's type of support to deal with this ba2tards. Putin Please we dey beg you spend just one fighter jet... just one please and Boko would be wiped out in one afternoon.

Stop praising putin unnecessarily.
He is fighting a regional separatist terrorist
not an indigenous widely-supported extremists.
And the fight is till on , not yet won.
You might need to research on why Russia fled
from Afghanistan to get a proper perspective.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Captainswag225(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
onatisi:
Baba go slow body odor was so repelling,the American army had to choose Cameroon to station their base instead of nigeria
hahaha, the guy knows nothing. Such a weak ex army man.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Fearcom(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
satfk:
May God Almighty liberate Nigeria from the Boko adversity.

Your head dey there! God bess you.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
What a coincidence, US finally deploys troops against Boko Haram after our capable president Buhari has already cleared them (Boko Haram) out from all Nigerian territory they held.

US curiously deploys their forces in Cameroun.

Few days after after the arrival of US troops, Boko Haram mysteriously rejuvenates and captures a Camerounian town on Nigeria's border.

I hope our president is wary of enemies parading as friendly nations. angry
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Babalegba(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Are we still winning the war

They played politics with Bokoharam issue, Now they are feeling the heat.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2991523_burataipressup_jpegc381913aeacecaf338c384c57511dacd (Photo credit: Emekamex )

All zombie B00HARI followers should say "Amen" to this prayer.
See your life.You are incapable of joined up thinking. Retardation on your part is voluntary. I said amen to your prayer because Buhari is trying and God merely trying is good enough.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by SeverusSnape(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Babalegba:
See your life.You are incapable of joined up thinking. Retardation on your part is voluntary. I said amen to your prayer because Buhari is trying and God merely trying is good enough.
Nice one!... Please shout Amen again.

You may just be among one of the next set of casualties.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by samofson: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
neocortex:

Stop praising putin unnecessarily.
He is fighting a regional separatist terrorist
not an indigenous widely-supported extremists.
And the fight is till on , not yet won.
You might need to research on why Russia fled
from Afghanistan to get a proper perspective.

I am not praising Putin. I am just amplifying the kind of support we require to crush BH not the kids gloves support we have been getting from the US & UK.

Are you saying ISIS does not also consist of indigenous widely- supported extremists?? I learn everyday

why Russia fled is immaterial at this point because going by the current state of play, Russia has dealt a massive blow to ISIS positions, a feat the the US or UK cannot boast of at present.

Although the reasons behind Putin's policy are debatable you cannot question the short term success.
BH are currently on the ropes, we need to deal the killer blow and Putin's type of attack is what we need.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by AreaFada2: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
@Jonnydon22, if APC admit that they painted GEJ black just to get to power, they didn't really know the scale of Boko and that they are in fact clueless regarding Boko Haram, the ever magnanimous good people of 9ja would forgive them and work with them.

Until then, that cannot happen because politics was played with the lives of thousands and the fear of Nigerians. And billions of people's money lost in stock market. Honesty is what we need from APC now, not more lies and Propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Earthkumy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
MR shittu will be dancing soki by now. He will be like I told you if you condemn bokoharam u will die not even Buhari is safe according to Buhari minister shittu
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by olutunde12(m): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Emekamex:
Oga Burantashi, when will you cease with the press ups and start work. smh sad

How I wish everybody had supported Jonathan against Bokoharam. Honestly I was shocked in March 2014 when Buhari said he will crush bokoharam weeks of his enauguration. I knew bokoharam cannot end in a hurry. I thought "so this man wants these killings to continue until next year when he takes over if he wins?" Mr buhari, you have got the power and money that you wanted. Please stop bokoharam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Babalegba(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Nice one!... Please shout Amen again.

You may just be among one of the next set of casualties.
Are you for real. You make me ashamed of Nigerian intelligence. Surely we are better than this.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by debaj10: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Guys, please.
There's one major question that we need to ask:
Oyinbo say 'follow the money', so what's the source(s) of their funding?

After all the monitoring, captured terrorists and seized goods- what evidence of sponsorship, what single name/ID of any of.these terrorists has the army come forward with?
After all, they come from somewhere; they are citizens of at least one nation.
We had bbog photos circulated; how many bh guys have been traced to their home nation/state/town?

And what happened to that senator who was linked to a bombing suspect by 27 phone calls to his number?!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by neocortex: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
samofson:

I am not praising Putin. I am just amplifying the kind of support we require to crush BH not the kids gloves support we have been getting from the US & UK.

Are you saying ISIS those not also consist of indigenous widely- supported extremists?? I learn everyday

why Russia fled is immaterial at this point because going by the current state of play, Russia has dealt a massive blow to ISIS positions, a feat the the US or UK cannot boast of at present.

Although the reasons behind Putin's policy are debatable you cannot question the short term success.
BH are currently on the ropes, we need to deal the killer blow and Putin's type of attack is what we need.

ISIS enjoy indidgenous wide support in Iraq not Syria, as many of its fighting force are
from the neighbouring gulf countries such as Saudi and

ISIS is bound to crumble one way or another(at least to some level) but the effects
of their crumbling will be devastating due to the large number
of suicide bombers volunteers in their fold.
That is why I refrain from "celebrating" alleged victories against extremists.

The reality on ground is that ISIS haven't achieved its goal of total
domination of Syria largely because of the sectarian nature of Syria's
society i.e sunni-shia divide. That is why ISIS could overrun large swath
of Iraq without firing shots while they encounter serious resistance from
many parts of syria even from the sunni's they supposedly share the same
ideology with.

As to the putin-like "crushing" of boko haram , that will never happen, at least
not under Buhari's watch because that would amount to self-genocide.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Bollinger(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
I thought they have been warned by the army. Useless people. Always doing this the opposite of what everyone is doing.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by persius555(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
So, among these five states, no one can come out and identify who the actual sponsors of boko haram is and how they fund their activities. It is clear that BH foot soldiers are nothing but bounty hunters who have no inkling about the fundamentalism of their actions, just like ISIS. Every bounty has a price. Question is, who is paying the bounty price?

There is something missing in this equation which ordinarily should have an answer. Within the ecowas states, are we saying boko haram is a terror organisation that funds itself without external collaborators?
Until the major sponsors within or outside the continent are exposed, we might never get to find a lasting solution to boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Ephemmm: 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is serious. I personally think Boko Haram has gone way beyond our leaders. This is because our leaders politicised it.

When Boko was attacking us and running to Cameroon in the past, the Cameroonian government were politicising the whole situation by refusing to help us. They rather chose to humiliate us back then. Well Boko Haram is now causing havoc in their territory. Ain't karma a b**tch

When Boko was attacking us, the APC was busy using the attack to score political points. They rather chose to humiliate the GEJ government instead of condemning the Boko Haram activities and supporting the government of the day. Well APC is now in power and Boko Haram is growing from strength to strength, undermining Buhari's war against terrorism. Ain't karma a b**tch

They all got whats coming. They need to apologise else karma will keep striking.

Boko haram and other insurgencies are like bush fire during the harmattan which if not quenched from the onset cannot be easily curbed. From a free knives-carrying-youths, GEJ was just looking like a confused being until it metamorphosed to cosmopolitan criminality. At the peak of his confusion, comments like 'Boko Haram are our brothers' 'Boko Haram are faceless' 'Boko Harams are even inside my cabinet' became a daily utterances.

The fundamental function of any government is the protection of lives and properties of its citizenry. Therefore, this is one of the legacies left behind by your Otueke dullard: PMB is suffering from negligence of duty on the part of the-latest-arrival-in-otueke.

Deal with it.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by emmasege: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
You are absolutely right, but don't you think the lying liars need to apologise first to GEJ's regime for blackmailing them and then to Nigerians for playing politics with BH instead of supporting the government of the day? I tell you, if they can swallow their pride and do that they will have the full support of all Nigerians, and most importantly the "law of sowing and reaping" will be suspended.
johnydon22:
[b]I don't really understand this.

One moment are winning the war, the next moment we are not. . . It is not good to politicize or bank on the tragedies of others to achieve political support like APC did during the campaign season.

The masses always knew that politicians making promises during campaign is like the promises a guy makes just to get a girl into bed.

We are now seeing that Boko Haram is not the fault of the previous government because am sure this present government have learnt its not about talking the talk but walking the walk.

Let us politicize this now because that will never solve our problems. People are dying every day damn it.

Let us throw away any form of political alliance or sentiment we may harbour and support this government to see (hope) if it can bring this to end.

That is the least we can do now because frankly this concerns us all not just the government...

Nigerian military are still issuing warnings when these guys are making it clear to them to shove the warnings up their Asss... why not stop this talk and selfie parade and start full military pounding.

This boko haram menace brought a whole military power like Nigeria to a Childish state...

Just negodu undecided
[/b]
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Descartes: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Cc MayorofLagos, omenka, QuotaSystem, Fulanimafia, passingshot, and other members of YAMS

Nigeria will disintegrate just as USSR but the question is, who will be the Goberchev of our time?
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Reference(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is serious. I personally think Boko Haram has gone way beyond our leaders. This is because our leaders politicised it.

When Boko was attacking us and running to Cameroon in the past, the Cameroonian government were politicising the whole situation by refusing to help us. They rather chose to humiliate us back then. Well Boko Haram is now causing havoc in their territory. Ain't karma a b**tch

When Boko was attacking us, the APC was busy using the attack to score political points. They rather chose to humiliate the GEJ government instead of condemning the Boko Haram activities and supporting the government of the day. Well APC is now in power and Boko Haram is growing from strength to strength, undermining Buhari's war against terrorism. Ain't karma a b**tch

They all got whats coming. They need to apologise else karma will keep striking.

But what is the gain in all this. Those people killed are still citizens of your country. Soldiers from every ethnicity and religion are fighting and dying there. Your country's resources, your tax naira is going to sustain the battle. If the government fails your refugee status is automatically activated so again I say what is the gain in this kind of talk. Just wish this country well. It is yours.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rayhut:
Nigeria as a country need restructuring, even the British, US know that Nigeria will break up one day. UK has 4 countries in it, eg Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, then ask yourself why they cannot be one country like Nigeria, USA has all it states operating as a semi independent country, immigration law in Texas is not the same with California, China has Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Macau as part of China which are all semi independent, without confederation in Nigeria there will be no peace, Nigeria need to go back to Aburi peace accord, Nigeria will never be a progressive country because Nigeria is made up of irreconcilable entities that cannot align, Nigeria is supposed to be made up of 5 countries eg Arewa, Biafra, Midland, Oduduwa and Niger Delta Republic, under confederation just like UK, China, Netherlands etc, Nigeria need this structure for peace to reign.
Bro you ve said it all. But the problem is the hypocrisy in nigeria is enormous especially from the masses hence they will neva accept the truth. They are obviously going to keep shouting one nigeria even when the facts shows otherwise, the country is being ruled by one demagogue after another. Buhari's regime at this point is clearly worse than the GEJ regime, the Gej regime is also worse than the Obj regime, no matter how bad the abdulsalam regime was, it was obviously better than the Obj regime and it continues in that pattern. And yet people still have some crazy inconceivable hope that nigeria will one day be better. Am so sorry for you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by axtpleasure: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Days there boss talking

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by ShowYourCertificate: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Reference:

But what is the gain in all this. Those people killed are still citizens of your country. Soldiers from every ethnicity and religion are fighting and dying there. Your country's resources, your tax naira is going to sustain the battle. If the government fails your refugee status is automatically activated so again I say what is the gain in this kind of talk. Just wish this country well. It is yours.
I'm saying the truth. And you know this to be the truth deep down within you. The country wasn't united in the fight against boko haram in the past. Some political elites decided to politicise the insurgency. Some even sponsored it. They are the ones to be blamed. And unless they come out and admit their guilt and apologise, this country will remain disunited in the fight against boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by axtpleasure: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Tink he doesn't know who they are?

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
It's crazy that this administration has made no mention of focusing it's efforts on arresting the sponsors of Boko haram. Where in God's name is their funding coming from?!!

No matter how many you kill, if the sponsors still exist, you are just wasting your time.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by nigerianvenom(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
raayah:

That design is lovely. You've got serious talent dude!

Thanks Sis....hoping on the contact to make us shine
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by destinysaid(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nellybii:

So bokoharam invades Cameroon, Nigerian Government is to blame for that? You guys from this Biafra area are just transforming yourselves into a laughing stock by the day. You are also continuously accelerating into irrelevance in the scheme of things as far as Naija is concerned. Shame on you selfish bunch.
first of all, shey ya were ni? undecided must u bring stupidity to everytin? whr did u see me mention anytin bout Biafra? anyway, itz a pity u don't knw whats doing u, u see ppl behave d way u do online because in real life, they have nothing to hold on too. get a life outside NL.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by suxkill: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Stupid Buhari!!!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by destinysaid(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
GenBuhari:
What a coincidence, US finally deploys troops against Boko Haram after our capable president Buhari has already cleared them (Boko Haram) out of from all Nigerian territory they held.

US curiously deploys their forces in Cameroun.

Few days after after the arrival of US troops, Boko Haram mysteriously rejuvunates and captures a Camerounian town on Nigeria's border.

I hope our president is wary of enemies parading as friendly nations. angry
my guy , immediately I saw d news of USA sending troops, I knew BH would be difficult to handle. USA has trained more suicide bombers than any oda country in d world. USA is one country that should never be mingled with.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Reference(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I'm saying the truth. And you know this to be the truth deep down within you. The country wasn't united in the fight against boko haram in the past. Some political elites decided to politicise the insurgency. Some even sponsored it. They are the ones to be blamed. And unless they come out and admit their guilt and apologise, this country will remain disunited in the fight against boko haram.

Yes. I know the truth. It was badly politicised by the APC and its key supporters/promoters back then and I did warn severally that the lack of objectivity will turn back and bite them, but

We have to break this viscious circle and get back our objectivity and humanity for the survival of all. Who benefits from a divided, weak country, the insurgents of course.

Bill Clinton a democrat was the President who dithered at a CIA report on Bin Laden and the late kingpin escaped. He came back violently in the time of George Bush who used a sledge hammer to destroy the entire middle-east without success. It was Obama who finally got him. All through I never saw the American government and people as cynical as Nigerians are and they never politicised their 'war on terror'. No one castigated Clinton for dropping the ball or Bush for dropping the bomb. We should learn from this.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by imsuboi(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
johnydon22:
I don't really understand this.

One moment are winning the war, the next moment we are not. . . It is not good to politicize or bank on the tragedies of others to achieve political support like APC did during the campaign season.

The masses always knew that politicians making promises during campaign is like the promises a guy makes just to get a girl into bed.

We are now seeing that Boko Haram is not the fault of the previous government because am sure this present government have learnt its not about talking the talk but walking the walk.

Let us politicize this now because that will never solve our problems. People are dying every day damn it.

Let us throw away any form of political alliance or sentiment we may harbour and support this government to see (hope) if it can bring this to end.

That is the least we can do now because frankly this concerns us all not just the government...

Nigerian military are still issuing warnings when these guys are making it clear to them to shove the warnings up their Asss... why not stop this talk and selfie parade and start full military pounding.

This boko haram menace brought a whole military power like Nigeria to a Childish state...

Just negodu undecided

I don't think that's gonna happen bro.

Buhari, apc & the southwasteners; their zombie followers would get what they deserve.

I for one won't support this scam.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by vislabraye(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
charlesucheh:
A Full scale Military operation including the - JTF, air force, Army, Navy ( if creating water ways), MJTF. Should be launched in areas stipulated by the anonymous military source, especially in that Monster forest "SAMBISA" so as to meet up with the deadline of FLUSHING those walking corpse out of our affairs.
ME DON TIRE!!!

Wetin come concern Navy with Bh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

40 INEC Staff Held Hostage In Bayelsa As Militants Hijack Materials / We Won’t Address Fayemi As ‘honorable Minister,’ Reps Vow / Rivers State APC Adopts Indirect Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.