Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border (17952 Views)

Dead People At Cameroon-Nigeria Border (Graphic Pics) / Multinational Task Force Seizes Town From Boko Haram / Boko Haram Attacks In Cameroon-Nigeria Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by yanabasee(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ephemmm:

Therefore, this is one of the legacies left behind by your Otueke dullard: PMB is suffering from negligence of duty on the part of the-latest-arrival-in-otueke.

Are u ok?

The clueless one never left anything behind... He had the mandate to fulfil his plans of eliminating the sect... Not until gullible Nigerians refused him that opportunity and rather voted a dullard...

Buhari isn't suffering from negligence of duty, like u've been brainwashed to believe.... This is so, becoz the mantle of power wasn't forced on him... He was ready to soak baboom's blood for it... He had the mind to destroy a whole nation if refused the opportunity... But he was given that which he yawned for and he's complaining... His followers are complaining for him...

did GEJ forced the presidency on Buhari? NO! He didn't... Let Buhari handle the situation very well...since he claimed he was the best to sit as the president...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
The impoverishment of the youths of Nothern Nigeria and the gross negligence of the Almajiris simply created the monster called BOKO HARAM!These people were abandoned and subjected to hardship by their leaders,now they've become uncontrollable terror to our society.
Misplacement of priorities by our so called leaders has made our country a terror zone;now BOKO HARAM is gradually gaining ground,spreading to other African countries like a virus.If Obasanjo had gotten things right in 1999,things wouldn't be this bad."May the sins of the fathers be visited unto the fathers"!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Appareil(m): 12:14am On Oct 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is serious. I personally think Boko Haram has gone way beyond our leaders. This is because our leaders politicised it.

When Boko was attacking us and running to Cameroon in the past, the Cameroonian government were politicising the whole situation by refusing to help us. They rather chose to humiliate us back then. Well Boko Haram is now causing havoc in their territory. Ain't karma a b**tch

When Boko was attacking us, the APC was busy using the attack to score political points. They rather chose to humiliate the GEJ government instead of condemning the Boko Haram activities and supporting the government of the day. Well APC is now in power and Boko Haram is growing from strength to strength, undermining Buhari's war against terrorism. Ain't karma a b**tch

They all got whats coming. They need to apologise else karma will keep striking.
Please!!Please! Please!! STOP spreading false stories WHEN did Cameroon ever politicise BH or Humiliate Nigeria? I beg stop already. We are all dealing with some serious problems. No tell lie I beg.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by NewYorkCity: 3:25am On Oct 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Jaideyone(m): 5:44am On Oct 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is serious. I personally think Boko Haram has gone way beyond our leaders. This is because our leaders politicised it.

When Boko was attacking us and running to Cameroon in the past, the Cameroonian government were politicising the whole situation by refusing to help us. They rather chose to humiliate us back then. Well Boko Haram is now causing havoc in their territory. Ain't karma a b**tch

When Boko was attacking us, the APC was busy using the attack to score political points. They rather chose to humiliate the GEJ government instead of condemning the Boko Haram activities and supporting the government of the day. Well APC is now in power and Boko Haram is growing from strength to strength, undermining Buhari's war against terrorism. Ain't karma a b**tch

They all got whats coming. They need to apologise else karma will keep striking.
ok come on quit being an ediot. were you under a rock when Jonathan wanted us to believe boko haram is the handwork of those ho wanted to make Nigeria ungovernable? how about when APC was branded the Islamic party and Buhari was accused of being the sponsor?
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Jaideyone(m): 5:47am On Oct 24, 2015
olusolaj:
nawa o. still wondering how my people (yorubas) fall for this scam called Buhari.
ediot we made the right decision!!! wail on bro. it's your calling
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by charlesucheh(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
vislabraye:

Wetin come concern Navy with Bh
NA me you dey ask that question?
Hah! NoooO! It can't be me!
Look for some that is as stupid as you, then ask him...... OLodo for Nairaland...
What's the JTF comprised of? Answer this and get your answer....
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by vislabraye(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
charlesucheh:
NA me you dey ask that question?
Hah! NoooO! It can't be me!
Look for some that is as stupid as you, then ask him...... OLodo for Nairaland...
What's the JTF comprised of? Answer this and get your answer....

Na you be olodo and ode buruku. You don hear Navy dey fight boko haram for north ? Is that their terrain ?
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by charlesucheh(m): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2015
vislabraye:

Na you be olodo and ode buruku. You don hear Navy dey fight boko haram for north ? Is that their terrain ?
This One is strong!
Tried all my best on you, but seems your problem is beyond human comprehension.
Just go and see a spiritual solution finder.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Okanokan(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2015
Our Big Bros Uncle Lai Mohammed says we are winning the war, so Boko Haram seizing fresh territories is indicative of our winning the war? We wish Nigeria our own dear Nativeland WELL!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
NewYorkCity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5KqE0Qg8js

This video shows how insensitive Buhari is to the Boko haram menace
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border by Gayigaskia(m): 12:03am On Nov 18, 2015
destinysaid:
angry body odour as president, press up and snake charming expert as military head , we are wining the war indeed. the army are now issuing "warnings" while boko have started taking towns again. ...

itz alright cry

Taking town in C-A-M-E-R-O-O-N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Reacts As FG Suspends Fuel Subsidy Removal / Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA / Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.