Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot (5245 Views)

Common Mistakes Most Photographers In Nigeria Make All The Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by frinx: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
1. Getting Results

Photographer Robert Bösch doesn't give a dam about danger, which is why he gets results.

1 Like

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by frinx: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
2. Burning Passion

Photographer Kawika Singson burns with passion for volcanic shots of his native Hawaii... So do his shoes and tripod.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by frinx: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
3. Fearless Photography

Sometimes getting the right shot is worth getting shot.

2 Likes

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by frinx: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
4. New Heights

In order to take your photography to the next level, sometimes you need to climb to new heights.

1 Like

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by frinx: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
5. One With Nature

To capture the essence of nature, a photographer must first become one with nature.

1 Like

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by frinx: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
6. The Perfect Moment

Sometimes you get so lost in capturing the perfect moment that you don't care what happens next.

1 Like

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by CountDracula(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
I'm more impressed by d person dats takin all dis pictures of him taking pictures

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by frinx: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
7. Never Too Young

Some people are just born to be extreme photographers.

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by ajasbaba(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
hhmmmmmm

i trust my Naija brother they cant try this kind of risk.

1 Like

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by frinx: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
8. Cooler Than Cool

The coolest thing for Christer Lindh, aside from the weather, is getting the perfect shot.

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by frinx: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
9. Problem Free

There's no subject too big for Brian Skerry. His underwater shots for National Geographic are some of the best that the world's ever seen.

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by frinx: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
10. Quality Shots

An incredible number of man-hours go into getting just a few quality seconds for a nature video.

1 Like

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by frinx: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
11. Down and Dirty

There's no telling when the right moment will present itself, so sometimes you just have to get down and dirty and make it happen.

1 Like

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by frinx: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
12. Super Focused

When you're this in the zone, nothing can break your concentration... Not even a bear.

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by frinx: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
13. Up Close and Personal

Most people wouldn't go near a shark, but extreme photographers get so close that you can count their teeth.

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by frinx: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
14. No Slowing Down

Luciano Candisani never lets his surroundings, or his
equipment, slow him down - even when it's bigger
than he is.

1 Like

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by frinx: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
15. Becoming Family

When you get as close to your co-workers as Joel
Satore, sometimes you end up becoming family.

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by zizazizu: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wow!
Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by fF01(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
FP asap!
Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by felixchip(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
I don't like these photographs.
I Love them.

The photographers are awesome.

But, whoever took the shots of the photographers are Superb.

2 Likes

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by Larrysung(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2015
wow wow wow... I've got a whole lot of works to do!
#InspirationForTheUpAndComing
Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by OCTAVO: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wow... Nicr
Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by bolkay47(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Really Brilliant
Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by Irelokeh(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Wowwooooooowww awesome this should be on the front page too,inspiring
Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by frinx: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Seun Lalasticlala ishilove
Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by Brimmie(m): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Amazing!!
cc: SmooshCHN
Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by SmooshCHN: 4:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Brimmie:
Amazing!!

cc: SmooshCHN
Passion, Hardwork and Skill. Greatest combo to Success. I envy these guys.

1 Like

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by jaydee87(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Passion, Hardwork and Skill. Greatest combo to Success. I envy these guys.
can u help me get a lens for my canon from your country pls...
Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by SmooshCHN: 1:55am On Nov 03, 2015
jaydee87:

can u help me get a lens for my canon from your country pls...
Which Canon lens?
Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by jaydee87(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Which Canon lens?
can u pls tell me the ones u can get and there prices..
Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 03, 2015
Wild life photography!!! very risky stuff, thank God for Telephoto lenses o.

1 Like

Re: These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot by SmooshCHN: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
jaydee87:

can u pls tell me the ones u can get and there prices..
LOL. I'm sure you don't expect me to start telling you all the Canon lenses Canon has produced. It'll be great it you just pick your range of lenses and I'll tell you how much it is. Lenshero.com will help you on what kind of lens you need. You can hit my mail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. / Vacancy: Studio Photographer / Any Good 3D Modellers in the House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.