Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,469 members, 7,819,716 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Akwa Ibom Woman Confess Of Having Sex With 10 Dogs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Akwa Ibom Woman Confess Of Having Sex With 10 Dogs (11904 Views)

My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person / Part Of Advantages Of Having New Obas / Woman Gives Birth To Puppies In Western Cape After Having Sex With Their Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Woman Confess Of Having Sex With 10 Dogs by abagram(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
My name is Ini-Obong. I am from Akwa-Ibom state, Nigeria but I reside in Malaysia. Only last year, I returned to Nigeria on completion of my studies. For a lot of reasons, I may want to hide some other details for fear of been humiliated by my folks. All I desire are kind and encouraging words to get out of this thing I have come to realise is a huge mess.
I have been living in shambles and mystery and decided to speak out before I get consumed. I am 29 years old and I have never had sex with any man, except my dogs.
Growing up, we had dogs as guards or say pets. As an only child, I got what I wanted. On this fateful day, specifically January 12th, I asked my father for one of the dogs to live in my room. He granted my wish as a birthday present to me. This was where my ordeal started.
I would bath with the dog, eat with it and all. On this particular day, I played with the dog and I got tickled and turned on. In the process, one thing led to another and I had an ‘insertion’ with the dog.
For 15 years, I have slept with over 10 dogs. I have lived my life sleeping with any cute dog I came across. All I need do is either buy it or cajole it to a corner and have sex. I am a full grown adult and I still can’t kill the urge. Whatever you can imagine doing with a man in bed as a lady, I do with my dogs.
As much as I love dogs, I detest men. I get every satisfaction from my dogs.
source:http://abagram..com.ng/2015/10/akwa-ibom-woman-confess-of-having-sex.html

Re: Akwa Ibom Woman Confess Of Having Sex With 10 Dogs by Cameleon72(f): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
H
Re: Akwa Ibom Woman Confess Of Having Sex With 10 Dogs by dkronicle(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ok... **eat pop corn and relax**

Re: Akwa Ibom Woman Confess Of Having Sex With 10 Dogs by Nnazimway(f): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm
d only thing dat can get u out of this mess is prayers. But then lyk the popular saying goes, "heaven help those who help themselves", u don't just pray, sit down n fold ur hands. Ure an adult (29)for God's sake, u can break this shameless habit if only u want to n with God's help. So pray to jehovah n act on ur prayers. It's nt going to be easy but you can do it.

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Atiku Abubakar: PDP'S 2019 Presidential Candidate / WEEKEND LAUGHS! / Visa Application To Morocco From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.