Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,317 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Omotola Signs Multimillion Endorsement With Scanfrost - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Signs Multimillion Endorsement With Scanfrost (653 Views)

Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. / Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) / Yemi Blaq Signs Endorsement With Gulder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Signs Multimillion Endorsement With Scanfrost by lovelyronke20(f): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Award winning Actress and philanthropist Omotola has just been signed as Brand Ambassador to the Fastest selling Home appliances on the market Scanfrost.

Everywhere we turn we see the billboards and campaign all through the country of the Nollywood beauty smiling and reeling us in.

The campaign materials for colorful and powerful home appliances were styled by the outstanding stylist Ezinne chinkata @zinkata and makeup by Maybelline artistic director and Omotola’s most trusted MUA Bimpe Onakoya @bimpeonakoya , hair by Ferdinand @motionhairstyle and shot by Tunde Owolabi studios.

Unconfirmed reports have stated that the Actress who also celebrates 20 years of entertainment this year was paid some heavy figures which has had her smiling. The behind the scenes were also captured in the second season of omotola the Real me which is also rumored to be shot.

These are Definitely rewarding times for Omotola.

http://www.omotola.tv/omotola-signs-multimillion-endorsement-with-scanfrost/
http://www.scoopgist.com/2015/10/omotola-signs-multi-million-endorsement.html

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion Endorsement With Scanfrost by MosakuAW(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
The rich getting richer....

Sometimes, i just wonder why companies in Nigeria signed celebrities for advert with the aim of increasing sales and profit.

Being it celeb or not, if i want to buy the product i will if other products are better, i wont because if celeb buy what i dont feel comfortable with.

Celeb are over-rated in Naija.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion Endorsement With Scanfrost by kilode100(f): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Please!!

Next...

1 Like

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion Endorsement With Scanfrost by Beesluv: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats babe, you rock
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion Endorsement With Scanfrost by ajasbaba(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
ok

how much she give you for the advert.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion Endorsement With Scanfrost by tpiah11: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
she loves the camera and the camera loves her.

(1) (Reply)

Banky W :Moving Back To Nigeria, My Struggles And How Segun Demuren Helped / Munachi Abii Paints Picture / Photos: Iconic Singer, 2face Idibia Hangs Out With Nigeria U-23 Players.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.