Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) (24230 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Gets A Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal / Omotola Gets Christmas Gift From Scanfrost (Photos) / Pepsi Speaks On The State Of Tiwa Savage's Endorsement With Them. Read Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Towncrier247: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Award winning actress and philanthropist Omotola has just been signed as Brand Ambassador to Scanfrost. The campaign materials for the home appliances were styled by Ezinne Chinkata, make up by Bimpe Onakoya, hair by Ferdinand and shot by Tunde Owolabi studios.

The actress who also celebrates 20 years of entertainment this year was said to have been paid some heavy figures for the endorsement. See some behind the scenes pics below...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/pics-omotola-signs-multimillion-naira.html

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats sexy mama

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Towncrier247: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
More

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Freeben: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Aaaaa
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Her yansh is much bigger than I thought

Congrats once again

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Its good to be back grin

This lady is my ideal type of woman, she can even make you forget that you have to work the next day.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by trapQ: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Multimillion naira could be N10m, 20m,30m, 40m etc. How much was she paid?? Stop giving inconsequential news.

21 Likes

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Dovehorizon: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
To get to the top, you have to pay your dues.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
The irreplaceable Nedved now a VP

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by damton(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sexy mama. These are the type of women that will make you thirst for sex every hour. Her Husband must be proud

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chai grin

No wonder her husband smiles a lot see what his enjoying alone.

Lucky dude grin

The dude below copied me but he did a nice job grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by ERONX(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good for her
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hot Mama kiss
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Airforce1:

Congrats once again

Na the only thing u see?

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by macklef(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Why do dis companies waste money on endorsement na

Pay omotolla millions of naira for taking pics with the items
Pay the sales girl 20,000 naira for spending her whole day trying to sell the item.

This life ehn

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by ellabooz(f): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good for her.

I like her right from the days of Onome

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Isiterere(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Scanfrost is big, Omotola is big. Two big things doing big thing...
ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Greatcarly1: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
donigspain:
Congrats to her.

congratsss
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nice one
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by danduchi(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
As PDP senator's kept quiet when Chibuike Amaechi was in their midst.... So shall your enemies keep quiet when it's your turn to shine.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
[b]This wonderful lady here got married in her teen. Yet her marriage didn't make her lose focus in her career or her family, Look at her first child how grown she has become

To all the late twenties and 30s single ladies still waiting for the right time and right man, make una dey dere ooo

Reminds me of one girl i was dating back then, her momsie told me to wait till she finished her Nysc, i did wait o, after nysc her papa say make i chill till she finish her Masters den we fit dey think about introduction... Na so i bone am, the last time she called me early this year telling me she misses me and her dad wants to see me for our introduction, i told her i have been married for some couple of years with a beautiful daughter..she almost fainted on the fone.

Marriage doesn't stop or reduce your efforts in becoming someone in life. It's also high time guys start dating reasonable women and ignore those cheap girls begging for recharge cards all over, both online and offline...I am so proud of you omosexy, keep making the women proud... Cheers and congrats!!!!!!![/b].

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
congrats
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Originalsly: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Multi million naira contract quickly reduced to "was said to have been paid some heavy figures".......bottom of the barrel rumour monger.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Airforce1:

Congrats once again

Huh
Airforce1:
Congrats sexy mama
Shes just there jare, whats so sexy about her?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
[size=14pt]who made omotola a philanthropist??[/size] undecided
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good for her.
Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by dOnLarich: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

Huh
4uck YOU

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by dOnLarich: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

Huh
4uck YOU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) by Osyxcel(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
himkers:
[size=14pt]who made omotola a philanthropist??[/size] undecided

If you ask me, na who ah go ask? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Celebrates 10th Anniversary Of Her Foundation With Birthday Party / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs With Soyinka / Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.