Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Power Of Gift - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Of Gift (603 Views)

Oduduwa Nation,The Power Of A Dream - Remi Oyeyemi / Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent / Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Gift by mediafada(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
As faces of men are so is distribution of blessing as God liberally gives so that men will fill the Earth with his glory. Collectively, Hausa/Fulani have their peculiar gift, so is the Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Izjaw, etc. Igbo man has his own peculiar gift. Nevertheless, the same gift which makes Igbo man mares Igbo man and that gift is zeal (Great energy or enthusiasm for a cause or aim). Ibos thrive in business because of this gift called zeal and Igbo man applies it full force in his calling, business. You cannot compete with Igbo man in business as he will bulldoze you out. He invades your domain with just hand full of wares and before you say Jack Robinson, he has taken over your big warehouse. However, zeal for stupidity in politics mares Igbo man as he has been excessively corrupted by political dirty heart masters in the school of thought of Dr. K.O Mbadiwe and Dr. Alex Ekwueme in collaboration with their political crime party of historical chronology from NPN to PDP based on politics of cash and carry, divide and rule, discrimination, and hate syndrome most of the time against the innocent or undeserved compatriots. The unfortunate victims of Ibo stupidity in politics in most recent time include General Mohammadu Buhari whom Ibo leaders; politicians, traditional rulers, and dubious businessmen out of corruption in the hands of former President Goodluck Jonathan and PDP applied hate message to name Mohammadu Buhari Boko Haram sponsor and carried the character assassination to heightened crescendo with all the implications concerning the war in the Northeast. The list of victims of Ibo political stupidity, blackmail, and hate syndrome include in part Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Babatunde Fashola whose only crime was defending their territorial integrity from excessively corrupt politics of PDP who wanted to take over the Southwest by all means so as to retain the unwanted President. The policy of deceitful Ibo political leaders who lacked vision, focus and direction of their own is denying their people the Ibos political enlightenment by a culture that teaches reading of newsprints, listening to audio and visual news media as waste of time as every available time and energy should be dedicated to money making, while abandoning every political interest including decisions making in the hands of political criminal leaders who now trade their dividends of democracy for money and lucre, deceiving the poor timid masses and feed them with propaganda as opium which the masses swallow hook and sinker. To this wicked order, sophisticated opponent which is likely to expose their idiosyncrasy and unfaithfulness to their people is enemy and must be destroyed by all means called do-or-die politics in elections as they are married to violence. To them politics is about material gain and the mundane. It does not require learning from regular schools, planning, putting heads together and deducting the best of intelligentsias. Politics to this school is crash program with August rush and share scramble for materials, appointments as opportunities to enrich self. It is a school of political corruption with principle on how to corrupt and debase the electorate with French gifts like edibles; salt, rice and the likes. How to corrupt electoral officers with some percentage of cash and resources stolen from common patrimony to buying elected positions rather than winning same through free and fair election from the magnetic hands of INEC officials notorious for corruption, then complete the chain of excessive corruption by buying judgments from corrupt judges and judicial officers through lawyers that have no heart for the suffering masses nor any need for politically emancipated nation of theirs. They prefer to practice Law in corrupt society than a civilized nation where everyone is truly equal before the Law of the land. These lawyers have special documentations on friendly corrupt judges and judicial officers plus details on mouth watering charges or prices for cases and offences plus methods of payments and details on banking facilities and tainted bank account numbers of such corrupt judges and judicial officers. The lecture of this mundane school of NPN and subsequently PDP for their Ibo race reserve a good space for corrupting journalists with fickle minds who beautify and promote the dirty party PDP and their leaders glorifying them as gods above the spilt blood of their fellow country men and women who are daily dying in droves as a result of excessive corruption and violence which is the only dividend of democracy PDP can offer this nation. Politics for this school of thought for Igbo man requires doing away with wisdom and regular education knowledge but applying only zeal with brute force of stupidity to uproot, and the end gain is zombie manner close your eyes close your nose, close every closable just apply force and destroy the enemy or anything called decency, wisdom, knowledge because it is not allowed in politics of cash-and-carry, politics of we are being marginalized, politics of our zone is being discriminated, politics of our tribe is being victimized. The school rule for Igbo man is to believe everything you are told by the “Oga” who brings money and obey before complaint, jump without looking, attack before you think even if it is your mother that stands on the way of false electoral victory uproot. For instance if Oga who brings share-share money says Buhari is Boko Haram do not ask question, don’t doubt, just open mouth blaring and cursing the subject without waiting to think. This is political arena where Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife with all his backwardness and ruins he brought upon Anambra State with short stint on the governorship stool plays comfortably the role of wise man of Igbo land who speaks for the Ibos in the comity of stake holders. My people die because of lack of wisdom. The politics of Igbo man by moribund Igbo leaders led by former Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State which has no other definition but stupidity and collective suicide requires initiation into the barbaric culture and no wonder my people the Ibos are turning in a flash into Barbarians in their culture and social mannerism. Their epicurean eating habits or what they call life of enjSoyment is nothing but life style of Barbarians fasted on foods and illicit and non illicit drinks of all types including the spirits and beers former Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State has taken kin interest in supplying my people for gain to drink and quench from all corners of the world including South Africa. At least he is following the Biblical instruction for the fool which says, ‘Give red wine to the fool so he will drink and forget his sorrows’. He is better off if the Ibos will remember not his evil roll and gains in the wicked Jonathanian theorem of fake Igbo man president. I often watch with tears and swollen eyes when my people the Ibos gathering in their numbers at special eating joints of wild cuisines of “nkwobis, isiewus, pepper soup, anu-okpo, azu-okpo, which they gulp down with Obi’s spirits and beers applying zeal and alacrity, then they arise with agility of a monkey and begin to salute Obi’s drinks one-by-one with incantations and esoteric of chief priest of notorious idols, end it up with military parade of “Boko Haram” terrorist standard and descend into praise worship the intoxicating drinks with names like, “Ompa-Ompa-Ompa”, translated My-father-my-father-my-father. What idolatry? This army of eaters and drunkards are the fledging youthful bloods supposed think-tanks of the Ibos who my blessed Chinua Achebe would like to classify in idiomatic expression as “Nkpologwu ikolobia”, translated literally as the root of youthful strength. These are the products of Mbadiwe and Ekwueme School of timber and caliber in their satanic school of NPN and subsequently PDP dead and human degrading politics in Igbo land. I always imagine in my wildest memory what the gentle wise spirit of Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe will be saying about the politically wasted generations, timid, and naïve Ibo population trained up by Mbadiwe, Ekwueme and their politics of “Onye elielu ekwuelia” in place of the wise generation Azikiwe was raising to manage affairs in Nigeria. This is shameless generations that open their eyes and sell their ancestral land to a foreigner without lease, sorry point of correction, I mean a generation that sold their ancestral name Azikiwe and their political birth right to a foreigner and turn around to make the foreigner the first born/son of their ancestor forgetting that the first son in their written culture and tradition inherits the ancestor’s assets and heritage. Uninformed Ibo leaders in collective unison 2011 and subsequently 2015 committed spiritual betrayal of their ancestral spirits by collectively re-baptizing Goodluck Jonathan, Azikiwe Ebele Goodluck Jonathan and falsely claiming that Jonathan was their Igbo brother just because of money, promises of contracts, and appointments forgetting that Azikiwe is their political ancestral spirit whether anybody likes it or not. Can you imagine Yoruba leaders selling the name Awolowo to a foreigner or Hausa/Fulani selling the name Sir Ahmadu Bello to a foreigner? Only in Igbo land where money overrides every reasonable judgment you can witness such a sacrilege, “Afu ife ka ubi, ele oba” translated literally, when you are offered what is bigger than your plantation, sell your barn house’. What a pity? Do you realize no Igbo man can rise up in decades to come to aspire to the first position of presidency in Nigeria and have his way because my evil brothers (Igbo leaders) were the ones who presented Jonathan not only as Igbo man but as adopted son of Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe and with our stupid zeal propagated this propaganda until the whole world accepted the corrupt theorem as reality. It is not gain saying that God will bring it to pass former governor Peter Obi, PDP, Igbo traditional rulers, Igbo business tycoons Transgressors Ambassadors, I mean so called Transformation Ambassadors leaders must pay for this iniquity and abomination against Ibo nation and against God. Although Ibo population are drugged by your supernatural to realize the irreparable damage done to Igbo nation, one day is one day they will wake up and smell the coffee and realize your true greed and heartless imagination that brought all these in the first place. Your accounts are smiling; appointments given as reward for betrayal are flourishing, while 90% Igbo population got nothing but poverty and sitting violence everywhere.

Moribund politics of the Ibos cannot go without backing by violence thus the reason the whole Southeastern States known for peaceful coexistence are engulfed in serial hydra headed uncontrollable violence of all grades rooted in PDP school of thugs and violence fed by handy armies of hired killers, kidnappers, armed robbers, ritual killers, so called Biafra army and the new added dimension to serial stupidity known and addressed as Indigenous Army or what haves you. Igbo nobles are the ones who start drinking early in the morning and never stop till late in the night. The Bible says that such a race leaders is but woo, ‘woo to leaders of Igbo race’, as you can see the regrettable council from such nobles who sell their birth right to foreigners and serve foreigners for their wages.

I call on the DSS, Inspector General of Police and the National Security Adviser to conduct proper serious investigations into these mass army of violence my people are being turned into including the implication of Niger Delta Militants in all these and save us the peace loving people of Ibo land who are not involved in all these from the bloody hands of Bar. Uwazurike, MASOB, so called Indigenous Army, and all the violent bands of occults, including extra judicious killings by law enforcement agents that have made our once peaceful States a land of Barbarians. It becomes more worrisome when we context this with army of violence PDP left everywhere in the nation in their 16yrs of vandalism and scotch Earth looting of our common wealth.

I once more use this medium to warn Ibo leaders of the calamity that awaits the Ibos in all fronts in Nigeria unless they retrace their footsteps from all forms of greed and return to wise and contented politics of Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe based on shunning every form of corruption but applying wisdom in dealing with fellow compatriots while contributing our quota in building a peaceful Nigeria where there is equal opportunity for every citizen. I warn Igbo leaders to eschew the present greed pushing them to take over others’ geographical space by politics of hate carried with stupidity of zeal because of clandestine support from desperate opposition party because, when this backfires, the same desperate supporters will turn to desperate attackers. Wisdom has thought me that the more Igbo man fills Lagos House of Assembly, the more Lagos turns violent and even more un- inhabitable for Igbo man.

The same blunder greedy Igbo leaders committed in the North while shouting Buhari Boko Haram and succeeded in marginalizing the Ibos in their false Jonathanian theorem is the same expensive greed they are repeating in Lagos State today with their castigating of Tinubu, Fashola et al. Igbo leaders lack vision and focus guided more by greed to realize that when the chips are down politically more sophisticated Yoruba man will gather self in and revisit his matters with unparalleled consideration superior discernment while my short sighted brother Igbo man will return to his usual solo music of lamentation of how nobody loves him while he is his own problem. A word is enough for the wise.

CHIBUZOR EJINDU
Chidmaka200.yahoo.com
@chibbyejindu

Source: https://chibbyejindu./2015/10/19/power-of-gift-3/
Re: Power Of Gift by playahata: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Why do you use ibo and igbo interchangeably?

(1) (Reply)

So The North Is Perfect And The South Is Confused. / Full Text Of Governor Wike’s State Broadcast After Tribunal Ruling / Obasanjo, An Overgrown Child Of Circunstance Says Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.