Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats (7147 Views)

CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent / Anambra Has Over 1 Billion Barrels Of Oil & 30 Trillion Cubic Ft Of Gas - Obiano / Land In Anambra Has Been Confiscated. Is This For Grazing, What's Going On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by inlandtaipan: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2015
GDP of Nigeria states in 2007

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by inlandtaipan: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2015
State IGR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by saintikechi(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2015
Who ask you

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by inlandtaipan: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2015
2010 GDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by mazeltov(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2015
You are using Purchasing power Parity of year 2007 with IGR of year 2014 and 2010 GDP. Lolzz They are incompatible bro.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by inlandtaipan: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Anambrarians are proud bats and chestbeaters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by inlandtaipan: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Cc: Spacetour
Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by ba7man(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2015
What is wrong with these Northern states

They got problems, man. undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by SpaceTour: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Chai e dey pain..

I know u could not sleep last night. cheesy

Ndo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by SpaceTour: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2015
He is a wawa man, they usually have low esteem and complex issue.. cheesy

saintikechi:
Who ask you

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by inlandtaipan: 9:11am On Nov 18, 2015
SpaceTour:
Chai e dey pain..

I know u could not sleep last night. cheesy

Ndo
suffering and smiling, I know how to crash any anambra man ego wink
Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by SpaceTour: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2015
You couldn't even sleep lastnight wawa man. cheesy cheesy

I see how hopeless you are, I am here for you, I will ruin your day just like I ruined your sleep lastnight... cheesy

Poverty infested wawa man cheesy

inlandtaipan:

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by inlandtaipan: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2015
SpaceTour:
You couldn't even sleep lastnight wawa man. cheesy cheesy

I see how hopeless you are, I am here for you, I will ruin your day just like I ruined your sleep lastnight... cheesy

I dare you to face the topic if you won't die cheesy
Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by inlandtaipan: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2015
Typical anambrarian, we are economic giants cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by SpaceTour: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2015
Face which topic when the world knows who is the economic power house in the East? cheesy

I know you are still restless and frustrated but I can't help but continue to smash you poverty inflicted wawa-man

Keep churning out the stats from your a.nus we are waiting.. cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
I dare you to face the topic if you won't die cheesy
[/s]

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by ishiamu(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2015
saintikechi:
Who ask you

I wonder ooo
Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by inlandtaipan: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2015
SpaceTour:
Face which topic when the world knows who is the economic power house in the East? cheesy

I know you are still restless and frustrated but I can't help but continue to smash you poverty inflicted wawa-man

Keep churning out the stats from your a.nus we are waiting.. cheesy

[s][/s]
the world knows anambrarians are chest beater grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by badnature: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2015
spacetour o buru no ge kwegi overlooked that idiot.he is trying to claim enugu but I strongly believe his Yoruba,because enugu people are very proud of anambra state and it's people achievement.don't allow him to turn you into another chino vs abagworo it will not be good for us igbo people,we need to be coming together and not otherwise

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by SpaceTour: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2015
Joblessness and hopelessness, this is the same reason you are poor, driving hopeless 1987 maxima and living in a public yard where your parlor is like my toilet... cheesy

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by SpaceTour: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2015
Look at the 'aka nkita' the op uses in the 21st century.................. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by SpaceTour: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2015
The OP is a hopeless bitter wawa-man, he is actually very frustrated because he cannot stop Anambrans. We are ahead of his okpa eating b.astards that's his bitterness. But I will be here to give him the same treatment I gave him lastnight..

badnature:
spacetour o buru no ge kwegi overlooked that idiot.he is trying to claim enugu but I strongly believe his Yoruba,because enugu people are very proud of anambra state and it's people achievement.don't allow him to turn you into another chino vs abagworo it will not be good for us igbo people,we need to be coming together and not otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by inlandtaipan: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2015
badnature:
shut up,
Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by inlandtaipan: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2015
SpaceTour:
The OP is a hopeless bitter wawa-man, he is actually very frustrated because he cannot stop Anambrans. We are ahead of his okpa eating b.astards that's his bitterness. But I will be here to give him the same treatment I gave him lastnight..

which treatment, see this chest beater from anambra cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by inlandtaipan: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2015
Chest beater, Chino from anambra will fight with IMO, abia and Enugu, only this one state of chest beaters. Shows anambra is cursed grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by SpaceTour: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Local wawa man, we are waiting for you to start dishing the stats. Hopeless jobless poverty inflicted wawa man.............. cheesy

I no say e dey pain you since lastnight that you quickly opened a thread this morning to bite off something. cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
which treatment, see this chest beater from anambra cheesy
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by SpaceTour: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Hopeless fool, just talk about your worthless enugu state, stop attaching to others to seek cheap attention. Face me one on one.................. cheesy

[s]
inlandtaipan:
Chest beater, Chino from anambra will fight with IMO, abia and Enugu, only this one state of chest beaters. Shows anambra is cursed grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by KinkyAngela(f): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2015
ba7man:
What is wrong with these Northern states

They got problems, man. undecided
Despite all the problems, we do no sell our babies in baby factories. You have highest IGR, highest GDP, highest bla bla bla and yet you sell your babies for pittance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by inlandtaipan: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2015
SpaceTour:
Local wawa man, we are waiting for you to start dishing the stats. Hopeless jobless poverty inflicted wawa man.............. cheesy

I no say e dey pain you since lastnight that you quickly opened a thread this morning to bite off something. cheesy

[s][/s]

pride and anambra be like rice and stew grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by inlandtaipan: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Despite all the problems, we do no sell our babies in baby factories. You have highest IGR, highest GDP, highest bla bla bla and yet you sell your babies for pittance
it's anambrarians, they are money ritualists too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by SpaceTour: 9:37am On Nov 18, 2015
inlandtaipan:
Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by SpaceTour: 9:37am On Nov 18, 2015
Its because we are your masters................... cheesy cheesy

inlandtaipan:

This is a list of great personalities from my state alone, Abambra. List yours!

If you can draw up a list half as powerful as this from your state, I'll renounce my Igbo heritage.

ANAMBRA STATE

Nnamdi Azikiwe (1st Nigerian Governor-general and first president of Nigeria and historically, the only man whose name appeared in the Constitution of his country (Nigeria's Republican Constitution of 1963))

Nwafor Orizu (1st senate president of the Federal republic of Nigeria and first Acting presidentof the federation)

Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu (1st African multi millionaire)

Chike Obi (1st Nigerian professor of Mathematics)

Kenneth Dike (1st Nigerian VC of a university UI)

Eugene Akosa Keazor (Former Nigerian police officer in the colonial years who held the most senior police rank ever held by an African in the British colony)

Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (1st graduate to enlist in the Nigerian army and leader of the defunct Republic of Biafra)

Chinua Achebe (1st African writer whose books are standard curricula in schools and universities across the world)

Emeka Anyaoku (1st black secretary-general of the commonwealth )

Alex Ekwueme (1st executive vice president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria)

F. C. Nwokedi (1st Nigerian Permanent Secretary)

Chimamanda Adichie (famous writer who won the Orange Prize for Fiction (2007) and a MacArthur Foundation Fellowship (2008))

Cardinal Arinze (Cardinal at the vatican who was in contest to succeed the late Pope John Paul II)

Philip Emeagwali (winner of the Gordon Bell prize in super computing)

Dora Akunyili (Former NAFDAC Boss who rid the Nation of fake and counterfeit drugs)

Chinyelu Onwura (Labour Party MP, UK)

Chuka Umunna (Labour party MP, UK)

Charles Soludo (Renowned professor of Economics and former CBN governor)

Oby Ezekwesili (World Bank Vice president)

ABC Orjiakor (Chairman SEPLAT, Pinner indigenous oil company to buy Shell's asset in the upstream sector)

Cosmas Maduka (CEO Coscharis Group of Companies)

Cletus Ibeto (CEO Ibeto Group of Companies)

Emeka Offor (CEO Chrome Oil, Controls majority of oil explorations in Sao Tome and Principe)

Mikel Obi (Chelsea and Nigerian football star)

P square (Popular musicians)

Ben Enweonwu (Renowned professor of Fine Arts)

Pius Okigbo (renowned economist, was 1st Nigerian economic adviser to the Federal Government of Nigeria. He released the Okigbo report indicting IBB of the mismanagement of $12.4b oil windfall)

Chuba Okadigbo (most eloquent senate president Nigeria has ever had)

Jerome Udoji (Former president of the NSE and MAN)

Cyprian Ekwensi (renowned novelist)

Osita Osadebe (Highlife maestro)

Oliver de Coque (Highlife Maestro)

Augustine Ilodibe (Ekene DiliChukwu)

Samuel Okoye (black Africa's first PhD in Radio Astronomy who along with Anthony Hewish of the University of Cambridge discovered the radio source of Crab Nebula neutron star)

Chinwe Chukwuogo-Ray (1st black artist to officially paint the portrait of the Queen)

Amobi Okoye (Youngest American football player to play in the NFL)

Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna (1st black African to win a gold medal in an international games competition; winning gold in high jump at the 1954 Commonwealth games)

Innocent Chukwuma (CEO Innoson Group of Companies; owner of the first private automobile muanufacturing company in Nigeria)

Chukwuemeka Ezeife (Harvard trained economist, former Economic adviser to the president of Uganda and former governor of Anambra state)

Sir Louis Mbanefo (Legal luminary Justice at the World court; ICJ)

Lieutenant-General Chikadibia Isaac Obiakor (appointed in 2008 by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon as Military Advisor on UN Peacekeeping Operations)

MCK Ajuluchukwu ( a nationalist, anti-colonial fighter and first republic law-maker)

Edwin Ume Ezeoke (former speaker of the Federal house of representative)

Chief Mike Okpala aka Power Mike (Undefeated World Heavyweight wrestling champion)

Etc. I don tire!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats by IGBOPRINCE: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2015
inlandtaipan:
how dis one take concerns you?

Who re you and which state re you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judicial Panel Sit Over The Case Of Boy Chased To Death In Osun State / Peter Obi Campaign Council Accuses APC PCC Of Planning To Spread Lies About Obi / Prepare To Run Again In 2027, APC Chieftain, Yekini Nabena Mocks Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.