Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki Congratulates Unilorin At 40th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki Congratulates Unilorin At 40th (447 Views)

"Nigeria Is Not A Nation" - Former Vice President, Dr. Alex Ekwueme Spits Fire / I’m Shocked, Says Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki...... / Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki Congratulates Unilorin At 40th by babanett: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
SENATE PRESIDENT, DR. ABUBAKAR BUKOLA SARAKI CONGRATULATES UNILORIN AT 40TH

Over the last few days, the University of Ilorin, one of Nigeria's most prestigious institutions of learning, has been celebrating her 40th year of academic excellence.
These past four decades have seen UNILORIN - as it is fondly called by all - journey from a new establishment with just (200) a handful of students in 1975; into an academic melting pot that has forged, formed, and planted fires in the minds of hundreds of thousands of students.

Needless to say, the contributions of UNILORIN's past students to the Nigerian project cannot be underestimated. UNILORIN should also be proud to have produced vibrant minds like my successor Governor of Kwara State, Dr. Abdulfatah Ahmed, Professor Isiaq Oloyede (Immediate past Vice Chancellor of the University and present Secretary of Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs), Professor Abdul Rasheed Na'Allah (Vice Chancellor, Kwara State University), Dr. Sarah Alade, (former acting Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria), Professor Charles Ayo (present Vice-Chancellor, Covenant University), among others.

Over the years, its vibrant Faculties of Arts, Engineering, Science, Law, Education and others have also demonstrated that UNILORIN will continue to be at the forefront of academic discovery and innovation in Nigeria, Africa, and very soon, the world.

Again, as I join all founding fathers, past and present administrative heads, students, staff, and Nigerians as a whole to celebrate the Better By Far University of Ilorin, I wish her many more years of vibrant and tremendous contributions to academia in Nigeria.

Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki
President of The Senate, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://m.facebook.com/bukola.saraki/posts/10153754526254962
Re: Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki Congratulates Unilorin At 40th by 175(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Saraslayer my man!
Re: Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki Congratulates Unilorin At 40th by Beesluv: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
That's good

(1) (Reply)

Political Prisoner And The Call For Biafra, By Femi Fani Kayode / The Man Amaechi:the PDP E-dogs And Wailers Never Knew / We Didn’t Prepare For Defeat, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.