Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

The Man Amaechi:the PDP E-dogs And Wailers Never Knew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Amaechi:the PDP E-dogs And Wailers Never Knew (448 Views)

President Buhari Wore This And Wailers Wailed(photos) / The Man Amaechi: Before We forget / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Amaechi:the PDP E-dogs And Wailers Never Knew by Kingsley1000(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2015
Amaechi the special one

Amaechi the chosen one

Amaechi the anointed one

Amaechi the Esther of our days

Amaechi the one favoured by my sai Buhari

Amaechi the lion of Rivers

I only see the hand of God in this man, who God has
blessed no man can curse.

may your enemies remain mute and confuse(as pdp senators when they see you flourish )......

pls i need 20likes for this dude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Amaechi:the PDP E-dogs And Wailers Never Knew by niggaman(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2015
so true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Amaechi:the PDP E-dogs And Wailers Never Knew by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Talk about your father, leave another man's father alone

(1) (Reply)

Non-oil Export Earnings Drop By N52.2bn In Q2 / Governors Forum Under Present Leadership Is Docile / The Mod That Banned Me Is Very Stoopid He Will Surfer For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.