Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos (43696 Views)

Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding / Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura,shares Glimpse Of Her Multimillion Fashion Outlet / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by modelboy(m): 1:24am On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:
Diz gurl get old woman face lipsrsealed

Damn, where you been tho?.

Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by M4gunners: 1:25am On Oct 24, 2015
This mouth need sp.m just look at it well.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by iykevalentine: 1:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Di nwa no bad o
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by mikolo80: 2:02am On Oct 24, 2015
chei upon the moni this girl worwor no be small
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by Jaideyone(m): 2:18am On Oct 24, 2015
justi4jesu:
See them with their bad bad mouth... Hiding their ugly faces behind their computer and typing gibberish
laura is that you? sorry for the bashing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by teamchocolate: 2:25am On Oct 24, 2015
Abeg this girl no dey tire undecided undecided

Wonder what dj cuppy n tiwa savage should do

Igbos sha

viviangist:
caption

Everything from top to shoes by @miskayboutique

No makeup Friday. I woke up like this. Bare face beat by @makeup_addicion

source https://instagram.com/p/9MOiuDMfey/?taken-by=lauraikeji
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by Okeikpu(m): 2:55am On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:

Baby how r you?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 24, 2015
This her bleaching sef...

So what is the essence of this post? Why do we celebrate vanity so much??
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by Okeikpu(m): 2:58am On Oct 24, 2015
She hv giant puccy -,-
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 24, 2015
wow...she is so beautiful! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and subjective!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by adeoba2008(m): 4:09am On Oct 24, 2015
Banana makeup. lol
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by archstyle(m): 5:04am On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=viviangist post=39290825]caption
Everything from top to shoes by @miskayboutique
No makeup Friday. I woke up like this. Bare face beat by @makeup_addicion

source https://instagram.com/p/9MOiuDMfey/?taken-by=lauraikeji[/quote
ohhh its pity! too much bleaching, too much noise!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by Ndeewonu: 5:13am On Oct 24, 2015
yimikaa:
Her feet is lighter than her face. angry

Fanta leg; coke face!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 24, 2015
Anyway, i think this lady is begining to carve a niche for herself capitalizing on her sister's sucess. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If you are a christian, you won't have problems with the idea that a man can be blessed just by identifying with the blessed of the lord. That's why God said: "i will bless those who bless you". Israel is blessed already; and now, God is saying he is going to bless those who bless them. No wonder Rahab, though from Jericho, was shown mercy and not just that, she became a matriarch in whose line the lord was to come to the world.

So this Laura Ikeji can also capitalize on the sucess of her blessed sister and become as famous. She should continue to post pictures of herself on Instagram and the more Linda features her in her blog, the more famous she becomes.

Yes, she will be criticized heavily likeshe is being criticized now, but the truth is, she is getting her fame and before long, she will begin to attract endorsement deals just for posting pictures of herself. She doesn't need to add anything to humanity before being able to make millions for herself in this way. The Kadarshians are not adding anything either, but they make it in life better than some professionals.

She is not the only one who would be capitalizing on her partner's sucess to become famous. Coleen McLaughling, Rooney's wife did the same. Today, she is an independent celebrity of her own.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:

Lol, Na banana face b dat, is all good...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 24, 2015
SirWere:
is it only me that noticed that Ugliness has no boundaries
Lol, the gal Na adopted pikin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by sinaj(f): 5:24am On Oct 24, 2015
Okeikpu:
Baby how r you?
m gud n u

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by sinaj(f): 5:25am On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=modelboy post=39298759][/quote] hi dear smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by ollypass: 5:38am On Oct 24, 2015
What? never in my NL existence have i stumbled on a thread were everyone agreed on the same thing like i see here....if she ever goes through this thread she would need the courage of samson to ever enter NL again.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by Jephz(m): 5:40am On Oct 24, 2015
y she b albino for leg na?? .. see leg get muscle
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by butanep(m): 6:20am On Oct 24, 2015
yimikaa:
Her feet is lighter than her face. angry

That's the modern trend among new generation ladies. It's called bleaching.

Every lady want to become fair in complexion.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by Bollinger(m): 6:22am On Oct 24, 2015
Damn. That mouth should be able to do wonders.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by 2kris(m): 6:27am On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:

mk up no accept her face,she should be natura just like sinaj
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by andra112(f): 6:43am On Oct 24, 2015
She woke up wit dat artificial face n yet still looks ugly

Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by Duru009(m): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2015
O boy see mouth oooooo
this one otu go big die..........
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by goodgate: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2015
sinaj:

Hello are you chioma?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by jaymdee(m): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2015
Linda's Mum. Mrs Laura Ikeji.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by jaymdee(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2015
craziebone:
Anyway, i think this lady is begining to carve a niche for herself capitalizing on her sister's sucess. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If you are a christian, you won't have problems with the idea that a man can be blessed just by identifying with the blessed of the lord. That's why God said: "i will bless those who bless you". Israel is blessed already; and now, God is saying he is going to bless those who bless them. No wonder Rahab, though from Jericho, was shown mercy and not just that, she became a matriarch in whose line the lord was to come to the world.

So this Laura Ikeji can also capitalize on the sucess of her blessed sister and become as famous. She should continue to post pictures of herself on Instagram and the more Linda features her in her blog, the more famous she becomes.

Yes, she will be criticized heavily likeshe is being criticized now, but the truth is, she is getting her fame and before long, she will begin to attract endorsement deals just for posting pictures of herself. She doesn't need to add anything to humanity before being able to make millions for herself in this way. The Kadarshians are not adding anything either, but they make it in life better than some professionals.

She is not the only one who would be capitalizing on her partner's sucess to become famous. Coleen McLaughling, Rooney's wife did the same. Today, she is an independent celebrity of her own.
Are you are you're a Christian? What do you refer to as 'Blessed'?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by handsome86(m): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2015
THIS LADY NA REAL LOCAL CHAMPION EVER SEEN HER SISTER MOVED TO BANANA SHE JUST THE SHOW HERSELF I SMELL INFERIORITY COMPLEX
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by Orikinla(m): 7:31am On Oct 24, 2015
craziebone:

100 Likes.

[size=18pt]
Best rational comment ever.
That was the way they bashed Linda Ikeji when I posted her pictures on Nairaland in 2007 and today, they are all eating their words and celebrating her. C'est la vie.

I discovered these sisters over 10 years ago and I am happy and proud they have become successful and thank Almighty God JEHOVAH for them.
They have come a long way, from two rooms in the ghetto of Mushin to their palatial mansion (I prefer to call it womansion, cheesy) on upscale Banana Island, Ikoyi
I put her first on a poster 12 years ago as an upcoming female rapper when I wanted DJ Zeez to produce her and today she is Queen of her Kingdom.

We can never please everybody as even our Lord, Saviour and Messiah Jesus Christ was also bashed in His time, but that did not stop God from confirming the Lordship of His only begotten son and beloved son in whom He is well pleased forever. See Psalms 24, 45 and 110.

I also bash both Linda and Laura as they also bash others on their blogs, but ironically they don't like me bashing them in public. But the bitter truth is like bitter medicine that cures you.
She will survive the attacks and go on to succeed as her elder sister has done so far, so good to the glory of Almighty God JEHOVAH JIREH. [/size]

Here are two pictures of Laura Ikeji.
When I promoted her on a poster 12 years ago and the other one posted by another person on Nairaland.

Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by LadyBeauty(f): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2015
Read x-rated incest, rape, gay, lesbian stories, view nudes, and many more on http://baller.cf
~
Message me with #StoryQueen there
Re: Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos by Jakumo(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2015
Damn. I could park a fleet of cars in that huge mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. / E-Money Gifts Regina Daniels With N500,000 / Eniola Badmus: "I Am Not 39, I Am 33"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.