Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding (33771 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) / Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura,shares Glimpse Of Her Multimillion Fashion Outlet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by itsop(m): 4:24am On Jan 30, 2017
Laura Ikeji has finally tied the knot with her husband, Ogbonna Kanu in a traditional affair in Imo state. The wedding ceremony took place at Nkwerre Imo in Laura’s uncle’s compound. Friends and families of both couple were at the happy occasion which took place as scheduled yesterday.

Surprisingly Laura’s big sister, Linda Ikeji was noticeably absent. Laura was surrounded by her friends and family excluding her famous blogger sister, Linda Ikeji. Linda was present for their engagement and even uploaded the video herself but it seems she was just too busy to attend the traditional wedding.

One would have thought Linda would make time for her little sis whom she had supported greatly in the past. There is also the possibility of the Banana Island house owner purposely avoiding the prying camera lens.

Aunty Linda as she is fondly called by her fans is hoping to meet the man of her dreams this year 2017 with many suitors voicing out their desires to walk down the aisle with the rich blogger.

African football legend, Kanu Nwankwo attended the colourful wedding ceremony.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/linda-ikeji-missing-at-sister-laura-s.html?m=0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by WebSurfer(m): 4:30am On Jan 30, 2017
Maybe she was busy in the oza room to get pregnant first so she could be next..

Btw, who is that fresh meat behind Ogbonnagrin

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by dahunsy(f): 4:42am On Jan 30, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# does that stop the trad wedding ??NO!!!! Coz nobody CARES!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 30, 2017
Not enough air fresheners and hand fan to go round for the guests

The Poona must really ooze bad bad be that

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by Nixiepie(f): 5:29am On Jan 30, 2017
Amebo people undecided she was actually there,I saw her

lipsrsealed dream*
Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by pussyeater(m): 6:19am On Jan 30, 2017
This Laura just became a celebrity overnight.

Nigerians can sabi make stoopid people celeb

23 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by AntiWailer: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2017
How is this news ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by flyca: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2017
See why I admire Seun a lot.

Always using his platform in promoting the Ikeji sisters and indirectly Linda's blog, always ahead on the Ikeji family news.

Go through Linda Ikeji's blog and you won't even smell the existence of a Nairaland there.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by jeeqaa7(m): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2017
She get sense be dat
Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2017
Sagged jugs everywhere

15 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by AntiWailer: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2017
pussyeater:
This Laura just became a celebrity overnight.

Nigerians can sabi make stoopid people celeb

I share your sentiment.

When asked :

Who is Laura

ANS: Linda ikeji's Sister.

I dnt even know Denzel Washington's Sister grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by wolesmile(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2017
To the blogger who carried the news, and probably posted it on Nairaland;
And to the Mod had it moved to the front page..

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2017
She was probably behind her PC posting a news update about the wedding. She has to be the first to break the news, it is her right grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by vengertime: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2017
The leader and queen of blogging in Africa is not present, and so what.? It's for she and her family to settle. My question is UNA DON CHOP TODAY??

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by evanstical: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2017
Op it is Nkwerre not Ikwerre

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by Galaxie: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2017
Okay
Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by czaratwork: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2017
you people should just stop
cummando:
Not enough air fresheners and hand fan to go round for the guests

The Poona must really ooze bad bad be that

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2017
Who is that girl behind the groom showing her slippers brest

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by masterP042(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2017
Those bride's maid dem boobii no be here o cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by andreawills96(f): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2017
is it by force to go to your family members wedding ni, so if I have a job of 10m to attend to so becus of wedding I shud go, as if am not gonna see the person again, and moreover is laura complaining

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by Hades2016(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2017
Whorre everywhere grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by slurryeye: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2017
And so? undecided

Even Linda wey be her sister knows that Laura no be anything. Nah only Nairaland carry celebrity status give the attention seeking girl

Abeg carry better story put for fp jare

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by mr1759: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2017
I have read several about this girl every move and they always make Front page, why?

when Nigeria is boiling
Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by ALAYORMII: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2017
All is not rosy
Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by Chikelue2000(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by BizBayo: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2017
Ok.. But we won't fry beans.
Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2017
Mtcheww

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by Galaxie: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2017
flyca:
See why I admire Seun a lot.
Nairaland always promoting the Ikeji sister and indirectly Linda's blog, always ahead on the Ikeji family news.
Go through Linda Ikeji's blog and you won't even smell the existence of a Nairaland there.
I don't agree with you. Seun is promoting the ikeji sisters not Linda ikeji blog. Seun prefers to be anonymous, if he comes out fully, I believe Linda will share news about him and his siblings aswell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by flyca: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2017
Linda has her reasons but the first that comes to my mind is security wink

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding by fergieboy: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2017
Linda is married to her laptop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Honoured By Peace Ambassador Agency / Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby, Churchill, Robbed In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.