Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones (1111 Views)

Third Class Graduates Should Not Be Allowed To Hold Important Political Posts / Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo / Ekweremadu Disowns Twitter Handle, Denies Commenting On National Assembly Brawl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
I am surprised. A year to the elections, I was the most popular Nairalander by all counts. Even if I cough on Nairaland people would comment. I had countless personal emails, asking me for one favor or the other. Nigerian News Papers quoted my articles, sometimes out rightly steal them and claim it was there's. Politicians watch out for my page for fear of being exposed anonymously. I got likes, shares and numerous mentions.
Moderators were at my beck and core. Even Seun stuttered and carefully composed his messages so as not to hurt me.

What suddenly happened? Is this the same phenomena that happened to GEJ that Reuben Abati wrote about? Why do Nigerians only frolic around you when they have something to gain?

Where did all my fans, likers, commenters and readers go? Why do all moderators ignore me and NEVER Frontpage me again, even if I was the first to come up with an information.

What happened?

-CramJones
Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Peeps outlive their time. Maybe you've done yours.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by fodiyo(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
search your soul bro. are you still doing the right thing?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by abe4kom: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin grin
Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
This present cramjones is slow in the head, the real cramjones might be annoying but he has a very high IQ. That's why cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by tociano009(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
because your are flat headed bloda

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
mmmm
Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by patrick89(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
cramjones:
I am surprised. A year to the elections, I was the most popular Nairalander by all counts. Even if I cough on Nairaland people would comment. I had countless personal emails, asking me for one favor or the other. Nigerian News Papers quoted my articles, sometimes out rightly steal them and claim it was there's. Politicians watch out for my page for fear of being exposed anonymously. I got likes, shares and numerous mentions.
Moderators were at my beck and core. Even Seun stuttered and carefully composed his messages so as not to hurt me.

What suddenly happened? Is this the same phenomena that happened to GEJ that Reuben Abati wrote about? Why do Nigerians only frolic around you when they have something to gain?

Where did all my fans, likers, commenters and readers go? Why do all moderators ignore me and NEVER Frontpage me again, even if I was the first to come up with an information.

What happened?

-CramJones

You are sounding like yesterday and broken record!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by StevenJay01(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
I quoted u earlier today on ur comments on Reno. I have this believe this handle was sold out to u. The personality behind this 'cramjones' is nothing worth observing. U need to take a break and gerrarahia. U av outlived ur usefulness and hence nairalanders collectively has thrown u into the trash bin of history.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Rilwayne001: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Baba werey ni bobo yi sha grin grin
Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by ShowYourCertificate: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
It's because you belong to a propaganda party called APC and Nigerians have realised the truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Zellie: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Not commenting on this one either angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
FFK; You deserve to be broken like glass. I have the means to do it but I have too much contempt for you to bother!

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by phantom(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Like seriously, this is an issue for you And you re determined to make it an issue for the rest of us

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Gbawe: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
If you are indeed the original Cramjones then all I will say is that being principled always and showing integrity consistently matters a lot here. You cannot tell us you got paid thousands of dollars to promote APC today, thereby portraying yourself as a money-hungry mercenary, only to say to us tomorrow that you are a 'freedom fighter' who loves Nigeria above everything else. The hypocrisy is glaring and nauseating.

Sooner or later, folks will get tired of you because it will become obvious to them that "those who stand for nothing fall for everything". They can then deduce that even your support of Buhari and the APC is insincere. People will ignore you once it it is clear to them you stand for nothing and will say/do anything to pursue your latest interest or attention-seeking obsession. That is what has happened to you and you need to hear the truth without any sugar coating.

10 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
I know I am not the first CramJones, but why did things change even though the moniker maintained it's name. How can I be like the former CramJones?
Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Emekamex(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Crapjones still spewing trash as always.
Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by ziccoit: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Gbawe:
If you are indeed the original Cramjones then all I will say is that being principled always and showing integrity consistently matters a lot here. You cannot tell us you got paid thousands of dollars to promote APC today, thereby portraying yourself as a money-hungry mercenary, only to say to us tomorrow that you are a 'freedom fighter' who loves Nigeria above everything else. The hypocrisy is glaring and nauseating.

Sooner or later, folks will get tired of you because it will become obvious to them that "those who stand for nothing fall for everything". They can then deduce that even your support of Buhari and the APC is insincere. People will ignore you once it it is clear to them you stand for nothing and will say/do anything to pursue your latest interest or attention-seeking obsession. That is what has happened to you and you need to hear the truth without any sugar coating.

Gbawe, longtime. I concur with your submission here.
Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
It's seasonal
Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by coolitempa(f): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Gbawe:

And that is the koko of the matter. You took your popularity for granted and abused it with the insertion of being paid. That was when you truly lost!.. You know how the saying goes, as you lay you bed, so shal you .... on it. angry
Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Chubhie: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Walk-Ins,Abiku,Ogbanje or wanderer which rings a bell? I okara mmuo okara mmadu have seen all your struggles.
Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 24, 2015
cramjones:
-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Meritbaba(m): 5:32am On Oct 24, 2015
cramjones:
I know I am not the first CramJones, but why did things change even though the moniker maintained it's name. How can I be like the former CramJones?

Because you are so full of lies and this is another lie.
Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by kosovo(m): 5:43am On Oct 24, 2015
Your posts are Lame and without vigor.. undecided

I only commented here since you asked for it, otherwise I will simply pass.
Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by ikaboy: 5:50am On Oct 24, 2015
Sorry cheif wailer TonyeBacarnista has stolen the show,although he is beginning to loose it too.
Re: Why Is No One Commenting On My Political Posts? - Cramjones by BALLOSKI: 5:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Gbawe:

the moment he told the world he was paid to promote Apc , he lost his characteristic luster . And I like how we dealt with him(cramjones). That was how I had wanted the protection-seeker to be treated too when he thought he could go against the party's wish, but others gave him attention and that's why he appear somewhat relevant today.

You know what these 2 asinines (protection-seeker and cramjones) crave for so much? Attention! When they don't get it, they die

(1) (Reply)

New Biafra Map / Meet Aisha Alhassan, Nigeria’s First Female Governor / Check Out This Funny Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.