Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

What's Wrong With The Nigerian Youths Of This Generation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Wrong With The Nigerian Youths Of This Generation (273 Views)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019) / Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With The Nigerian Youths Of This Generation by spanishkid(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
What is wrong with Nigerian youths?
There is something fundamentally wrong with the Nigerian youth
Why do Nigerian youths fail to put ethnic, religious, and every other affiliation sentiments aside and fight and defend their future!?
Can’t we think?
How long will the political class divide and rule us?
Can’t we see what they are doing?
PDP = APC = Political class
They are the same people. They cross from one to the other for their selfish reasons while we fight and abuse one another on social media they are looting us dry!
What is wrong with the Nigerian youth?
In 1989 the chinese youths and studenst went on hunger strike and they where without food for days demanding policy changes that will make their lives better - and today China is a first world country and the biggest beneficiary are the youths
What is wrong with us!?
Next month, November the electricity charges will be hiked by 40% and we are online throwing tantrums at one another
While South African youths are out protest the proposed school fees hike as I speak!
Is it a wonder that they are making progress and moving towards being a first world
what is wrong with the Nigerian Youth?

P.S I stop being a tribalist. I sheath my sword and embrace peace from now on.
Re: What's Wrong With The Nigerian Youths Of This Generation by basilo101: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
NO, continue ur tribalism. continue hiding under imaginary "south south" to make Edo relevant
Re: What's Wrong With The Nigerian Youths Of This Generation by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
You are retarde.d undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Send Fast Bulksms To Your Customers Etc / FG: Nigeria Not Delisted From Transit Cargo List / Discover The Best & Reliable Bulksms Service In Nigeria & All African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.