Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,715 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

D’banj To Headline Glo Slide ‘N’ Bounce Tour This Weekend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj To Headline Glo Slide ‘N’ Bounce Tour This Weekend (375 Views)

D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Go For Tour This Year And I Will Divorce You, Kim Tells Kanye / Is It Time For D’banj To Hang It Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj To Headline Glo Slide ‘N’ Bounce Tour This Weekend by Erave: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Award winning pop star, D’banj will headline the Abeokuta edition of Glo Slide ‘N’ Bounce tour billed to hold on Saturday, October 24, 2015.

The music star will perform alongside an array of other top Nigerian superstars at the OK Centre, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

The ‘Confidential’ crooner will be performing for the first time since his arrival from his tour of Australia.

Other acts scheduled to perform on the night include music stars such as M.I Abaga, Korede Bello, Reekado Banks, and many others.

Source: http://eraveng.com/2015/10/23/dbanj-to-headline-glo-slide-n-bounce-tour-this-weekend/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Music: Small Doctor – “you Know?” Ft. Olamide (prod. By Jay Pizzle) / Looking For A Social Media Service Check This Out. / God Has Given Me A Second Chance To Live - Julius Agwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.