Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Price Of Chinese Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Price Of Chinese Student Visa (3300 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Price Of Chinese Student Visa by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
hello fellow nairalanders.I just got admission to study in china but i don't know the exact price of thier student visa...realy love to hear from more experienced people here before heading to chinese embassy in abuja next week.please help because any information posted will be of great use,Thanks & God bless.
Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by tdayof(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2015
princealeto:
hello fellow nairalanders.I just got admission to study in china but i don't know the exact price of thier student visa...realy love to hear from more experienced people here before heading to chinese embassy in abuja next week.please help because any information posted will be of great use,Thanks & God bless.
you pay for visa when collecting your passport.
Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2015
tdayof:
you pay for visa when collecting your passport.

Yes,heard about that.
but i realy want to know the exact price to pay during the collection of my passport.
Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by tdayof(m): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
princealeto:

Yes,heard about that.
but i realy want to know the exact price to pay during the collection of my passport.
Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
tdayof:

i do appreciate your time posting,God bless you...but if i may ask how long will the process take
Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by tdayof(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
princealeto:

i do appreciate your time posting,God bless you...but if i may ask how long will the process take
interview comes up two weeks after submitting your documents. I think passport collection is a week after interview. Can't really remember .
Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
tdayof:
interview comes up two weeks after submitting your documents. I think passport collection is a week after interview. Can't really remember .

for this single act of help you've renderd God''ll reward you.
Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by tdayof(m): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
princealeto:

for this single act of help you've renderd God''ll reward you.
amen. Thanks bro. What school are you coming to
Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 25, 2015
tdayof:
amen. Thanks bro. What school are you coming to

shenyang jianzhou university...are you in china ?
Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by tdayof(m): 3:37am On Oct 25, 2015
princealeto:

shenyang jianzhou university...are you in china ?
yea. I school at Shenyang aerospace university

1 Like

Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
tdayof:
yea. I school at Shenyang aerospace university

nice to hear.am Looking forward to meeting you someday,any way how's life over there? hope it's favourable?
Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by tdayof(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
princealeto:

nice to hear.am Looking forward to meeting you someday,any way how's life over there? hope it's favourable?
yea definately favourable.. Are you coming over for March intake?
Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
tdayof:
yea definately favourable.. Are you coming over for March intake?

yes
Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by Gadgetmobil(m): 12:35am On Oct 28, 2015
Hello Guys,
Am thinking of travelling for a Post graduate course in China. Most preferably Guangzhou or Hong Kong.
Pls what are the things I should have in place.ie cost of Visa processing thingy, Airline ticket, Accommodation cost, School fees and any other thing I should know.
Thank you
Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Gadgetmobil:
Hello Guys,
Am thinking of travelling for a Post graduate course in China. Most preferably Guangzhou or Hong Kong.
Pls what are the things I should have in place.ie cost of Visa processing thingy, Airline ticket, Accommodation cost, School fees and any other thing I should know.
Thank you

Based on the information i got from my friend who's helping me out,$700 for admission process,$5000 for school fees accomodation, plane tickets. determined by the school,location and the airline.then the visa $100
Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
please more experienced people in the house should help with more info

1 Like

Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by aminho(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2015
princealeto:
please more experienced people in the house should help with more info
he gave you the best answer to above
Re: Price Of Chinese Student Visa by justwise(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2015

(1)

How Wakanow Is Deceiving Its Customers! / 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London / Any Travel Advice To Bahamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.