Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nigerians(men) In Senegal, How Do You Cope With Their Beautiful Ladies - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians(men) In Senegal, How Do You Cope With Their Beautiful Ladies (3273 Views)

Two Bike Men In Accident On Ikorodu Road (Graphic Pics) / Check Out This Pink Lake In Senegal. (Photos) / Anyone With Info About Going To Dakar In Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians(men) In Senegal, How Do You Cope With Their Beautiful Ladies by okeke00(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
happen been to dakar in senegal, i can testify that they have the most sexiest ladies in africa, and i know there are a lot of nigerians there, my question now is how you guys struggle with the pressure of those beautiful ladies?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians(men) In Senegal, How Do You Cope With Their Beautiful Ladies by Godmother(f): 6:18am On Apr 01, 2015
The same way you cope with the beautiful woman in Nigeria too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians(men) In Senegal, How Do You Cope With Their Beautiful Ladies by faceland: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
okeke00:
happen been to dakar in senegal, i can testify that they have the most sexiest ladies in africa, and i know there are a lot of nigerians there, my question now is how you guys struggle with the pressure of those beautiful ladies?

It is the other way around (depending on what part of Nigeria you are in). I love Senegal but Nigerian girls are far more beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians(men) In Senegal, How Do You Cope With Their Beautiful Ladies by Acme45: 11:44am On Oct 28, 2019
okeke00:
pls where did you lodged in Darker,the cost for the accommodation - an average hotel for like two week? How did you got there flight or through Road?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians(men) In Senegal, How Do You Cope With Their Beautiful Ladies by stagger: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Acme45:
pls where did you lodged in Darker,the cost for the accommodation - an average hotel for like two week? How did you got there flight or through Road?

N90,000 from Lagos via Air Peace will get you there. Airport taxi: 25000 CFA by cab, or 4,000 CFA by bus which starts to run from 10 am till 4pm.

Hotels: you will pay 1000 CFA tourist tax per day in addition to your hotel bill, which can range from 10,000CFA to 100,000CFA (you find your level).

If you cannot speak French, sorry!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians(men) In Senegal, How Do You Cope With Their Beautiful Ladies by stonedigital: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
okeke00:

Goof day sir, I just came back from senegal after spending 6 weeks there and I would like to relocate there permanently with my family. Can I please call you to get some information?

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Route To Travel To Cameroon / Uk Visa Application - All Documents Needed. / 13 Thailand Boys Found Alive In Cave Maybe Stuck For Months(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.