Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nanowrimo Challenge - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nanowrimo Challenge (541 Views)

About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread* / The White Mosquito Flash Fiction Challenge / Nanowrimo (national Novel Writing Month) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nanowrimo Challenge by sage1000: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
NANOWRIMO means National Novel Writing Month. It is an internet based creative writing project where writers and aspiring writers from all around the globe challenge themselves to writing a full novel of not less than 50,000 words in the 30 days of the month of November.

The goal of NaNoWriMo is to get people writing and keep them motivated throughout the process. The website provides participants with tips for writer's block, local places writers participating in NaNoWriMo are meeting, and an online community of support. The idea is to focus on completion instead of perfection. NaNoWriMo focuses on the length of a work rather than the quality, encouraging writers to finish their first draft so that it can later be edited at the author's discretion. NaNoWriMo's main goal is to encourage creativity worldwide.

If you wish to participate you can register on their website here http://nanowrimo.org/how-it-works. I'd like to invite all writers in this section to take part. So guys anyone up for the challenge?

Also i stumbled across this writers resource and it has been of great help to me.
http://fuckyeahcharacterdevelopment.tumblr.com/post/43702374352/dfdwritingworkshop-writers-club-ultimate

(1) (Reply)

Pride / The Reine Series / Day 1: Illusion - Dare To Be Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.