Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! (30939 Views)

Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) / Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by dOnLarich: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2015
so make I jump inside river
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by Sijo01(f): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2015
Thank God for his life. . . . One of the advantages of tinted glasses.
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by sandrajazmin(f): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2015
Kk
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by Smartresult(f): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2015
from 29th May to date is five month, after the pdp government was kicked out in the last general election, most Nigerian gain hopes that the nation will have a new era of leadership, not only for the fact that an opposition has taken up the leadership but the change mantra that the new government has come with it, the electoral promises made by the then apc presidential candidates , the hope that the corruption and insurgency will come to a halt, stabilization of world oil prices, regaining the value of the nation currency, unemployment, youth corps member special packages among others are some of the promises made by the present government during and after the electioneering.
During the electioneering the continue reading
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by DeKen: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2015
Politics!
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by lightheart(m): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2015
Thank God for survival.
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by ZUBY77(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Abegee not every gunshots comes from an opposition party..Our politicians are criminals and have trampled on the rights of several Nigerians with their gestapo lifestyles

I know a politician (my relation) who was shot dead by a man who was angry that the politician snatched his wife

You are right.
I recall when Buhari bombed his motorcade, escaped without a scratch and people said it was GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by muhammed10: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2015
Humanbeigns are the most dangerous specie in the world..eving lion is afraid of humanbeigns
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by DeviIhimself: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Someone has gotten what he wants , yet has resorted to his modus operandi. Well, Wike - it's time to play with bullets. The game just changed .

i love this statement
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by InvertedHammer: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2015
/
An assassination attempt is an indication that there are people who are fully determined to exterminate a person. He should watch his back. It may not be over yet.
\

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by profjones(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2015
nawao! tank God 4 his life.
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by freshvine(f): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Someone has gotten what he wants , yet has resorted to his modus operandi. Well, Wike - it's time to play with bullets. The game just changed .

Seem they have started with those that won the election for wike.
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by Truckpusher(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2015
freshvine:

Seem they have started with those that won the election for wike.
Trust me ,he can't finish what he just started. cool
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by Truckpusher(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2015
DeviIhimself:

i love this statement
cool The devil himself. cheesy
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by Abagworo(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2015
He gave out the reason himself. Land for Buguma no be play play. He should stop meddling into land dispute.
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by DeviIhimself: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
cool The devil himself. cheesy

That's my nomenclature Trukie my mannest man
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by Abagworo(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2015
ZUBY77:

You are right.
I recall when Buhari bombed his motorcade, escaped without a scratch and people said it was GEJ.

Lies!! People knew it was Boko Haram.
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by dblaisepascal(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2015
NO PAIN! NO GAIN
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by philips70(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2015
Master planners. All these Rivers local politicians should stop disturbing the peace of Nigerians. I am just so miffed the sophisticated Rivers man I used to know have been reduced to some local low reasoning being by some greedy and self serving politicians.
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by LordMecuzy(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

!because lunacy runs in ur family doesnt mean it runs in everyother families.
okay thanks
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by fabre4: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Abegee not every gunshots comes from an opposition party..Our politicians are criminals and have trampled on the rights of several Nigerians with their gestapo lifestyles

I know a politician (my relation) who was shot dead by a man who was angry that the politician snatched his wife

Mumu he is not a politician
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by ZUBY77(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2015
Abagworo:

Lies!! People knew it was Boko Haram.

Well it was Boko Haram that shot at the special assistant to Wike.
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by Abbeyme: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2015
Thank God for your life and His safety...

Congrats
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by yemmynoni: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2015
Euro31:
Ameachi be careful !!!

Hypocrisy is when Buhari supports the independence of Palestinians but arrests Nnamdi Kanu for clamouring for Biafra
yes that is why you be ode
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by Rotimi47: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2015
Another stunt from wike & his cohorts.
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by LordMecuzy(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2015
fabre4:

Mumu he is not a politician
It can be anyone after him...Thanks
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2015
subterfuge:
Rivers State NOLLYWOOD MOVIE.
IT IS AN IN HOUSE DRAMA BY RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT TO DISCREDIT APC.
God bless ur brain my broda.any assassin that wants to kill this man and was able to penetrate his glass will kill him if he wants to,this is a staged attack
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by fabre4: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2015
LordMecuzy post=3930519 7:

It can be anyone after him...Thanks

Ok if you put it that way....
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by haskeem: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2015
I don't buy into this, it is a self arranged assassination to gain cheap popularity & simparty.
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by ajealadick(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2015
The Governor's adviser should not politicize this matter
At that particular place is known for robbery attacks. Its the route to my community and we all know that if you've passed that point then you ate free. Several innocent persons have been ribbed and kidnapped at that same spot.
Re: Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!! by ndukwejoe(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2015
i hope no one is looking at Amaechi's angle, even while they were ruffling his feathers his tradusers were not shot at or attacked .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics / Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari / President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.