Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,486 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Day School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Day School (812 Views)

Funny Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Student & Depend On Your Parent(pic) / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School / See The Crazy Way This Guy Celebrated His Last Paper As A Graduate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Day School by nofij(m): 5:27am On Oct 24, 2015
Our friends from the boarding school have shared their interesting experiences and I think they are not alone. Day school was still fun right grin

Well in my days as a student, I was generally very stubborn.

There was this geography teacher I disliked so much from the day he was employed by the school.
On this fateful day, the geography students were in the lab when one of the students made a funny comment and we all laughed. This oga just picked me as the person that made the comment. After trying so hard to deny saying anything, he punished me *the feeling of dislike was mutual*.

I had to take off my shoes and socks and was flogged on my bare feet embarassed I felt like "quenching" as I could not walk for some time.

I had to get my revenge though cool

On this bright and happy day, he was teaching in class. After a while he asked for my metre rule which I gave him. He did not return it after use though he was still teaching in class.
The following conversation ensued cheesy
Nofij: Please give me the metre rule (without calling him sircry)
Mr Henry:........
Nofij: *getting irritated* I said you should give me the metre rule.
Mr Henry: ........
I then left my seat to were he stood teaching and was like "I want to use the metre rule" (stretching out my hand like a boss).

Mr Henry's look was like "WTF this guy got super balls".
He attempted slapping me, I held his hand and a fight almost begun if not of my classmates help cry.
After struggling for a while I had to run out of the school compound (flying the stair case as if they didn't exist plus the gate man just left his duty post wink ).

I was fortunate not to get suspended anyway as I had the whole class behind me wink

It was still fun though cheesy
Share your interesting day school experiences while we feel alright grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Day School by Akposy(m): 5:49am On Oct 24, 2015
Nofij so u do dis kind tin?
Am coming to write mine
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Day School by nofij(m): 5:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Akposy:
Nofij so u do dis kind tin?

Am coming to write mine
Hehehe ok sir grin grin grin
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Day School by DebbyChris(f): 6:20am On Oct 24, 2015
Hey!! you weren't suspended for that? you were lucky, in my school you will not only be suspended but expelled.

Hmm i never had any crazy experience in school, i was a calm and quiet girl loved by all my teachers.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Day School by nofij(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2015
DebbyChris:
Hey!! you weren't suspended for that? you were lucky, in my school you will not only be suspended but expelled.

Hmm i never had any crazy experience in school, i was a calm and quiet girl loved by all my teachers.
You are funny mehn grin
It doesn't necessarily have to be your stubborn tales now. You could still narrate other interesting secondary school events you experienced cheesy
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Day School by nofij(m): 8:03am On Oct 24, 2015
Is my story scary? embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided

(1) (Reply)

African Institute Of Mathematical Sciences Scholarship 2016/2017 Is On / Who Is That Wicked Lecturer You Will Not Forget His Or Her Name? / Ibadan State University Won The Nigeria’s Top Tertiary Institution For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.