Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos (28487 Views)

DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States / DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA / EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Proffdada: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Yes for his Cowardice.
It's not cowardice, Yorubas are very smart and see far that they exploit opposition for their advantage, some stupid biafrauds call it cowardice, in English it's called strategic manoeuvre and reconnaissance
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Okeikpu(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2015
ELTON123:
How that one take concern me? biafra all the way!!!!! tongue
U dey mind them angry

1 Like

Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Honesty007(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2015
I want to ask,dont we Have National Guard?
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Dakens(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2015
Make dem no try dat shit for my dear lasgidi MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME FYI AM IGBO
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by lawrenceunaa: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2015
Bomb blast in Nigeria is no longer a new thing as people feel no pity for the victims all thanks to the jihadist.

Divided Nigeria
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Okeikpu(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2015
It's abt time we stop developing that zone since they preferred to luv their Fulani masters. Cowards!
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Descartes: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2015
MrMbaM:

Cowardice is when you call me different names and monikers, you have no shame bro. May you never prosper if am same person with those monikers you listed there, may sorrow be the portion of all your family. Amen.

I know you are a descendant of Ojuku hence cowardice flows in your dirty blood, you are same person operating DECIBEL handle but accusing others falsely. You are an old man with a kid brain, no wonder you never achieve anything meaningful in your whole wretched life except the palm sandal you inherit from your senile late father. Smh
Your case is beyond redemption cheesy
Imagine this fraudster accusing one of been wretched when he trolls nairaland 24/7 looking out for the gullibles to hoodwink/swindle. Your modus operandi are well-known to many on this zoological board grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by manneger2: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2015
Icecomrade:
This Boko Haram is not being fair. The south west fought hard to bring PMB to power. Why then would they think of Bombing south west locations?

These Northerners are ingrates.
pls how old are u?? because if you are an adult and u type this stuff.... to be frank u r a disgrace to adulthood.
let me ask is boko haram not bombing their own hausas .

4 Likes

Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Okeikpu(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2015
Proffdada:

It's not cowardice, Yorubas are very smart and see far that they exploit opposition for their advantage, some stupid biafrauds call it cowardice, in English it's called strategic manoeuvre and reconnaissance
Ana akofusi akuko grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2015
Rich4god:
All those posters shouting if bh bomb Lagos or bomb anywhere, that something will happen. Believe me. you are all making empty noise. The Nigerian security system is in such a way that bh can bomb any state without and hitch, even the se/Ss states. And when it happens, what can you guys do. Will you attack the govt offices, security personnel or the hausa community in your area that are equally running away from same menance in the north.

Is it not better we all join hands and help the govt fight this problem, than sitting in the comfort of our home and dishing out threat to innocent citizens.
na govt and soldier work...na now u know say ordinary pple dey?
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2015
solonazzy:

He has to b..... Very sensible of him.... Just like spies of all civilized countries.... Even Dr soul mates has no clue of wat dey r into, some Dnt even kno Dr Real names.... For security reasons..... Wat wuld airing his name add to him?... It's good to b wise

He is a magistrate in isolo, he should air his name so that next week we hear he has been assassinated right? Don't you think whoever was behind he foiled attack would go ofter him for passing such judgement on the suspects?

In times of crisis, no one should air his or her name.
Tribalism won't take you anywhere

1 Like

Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by MrMbaM: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2015
[s]
Descartes:

Your case is beyond redemption cheesy
Imagine this fraudster accusing one of been wretched when he trolls nairaland 24/7 looking out for the gullibles to hoodwink/swindle. Your modus operandi are well-known to many on this zoological board grin
[/s]

You are mistaken me for your foolish father, you have been aggressive and angry since one guy exposed you here. Stop trying to pass your frustration on me old man, you are cursed already. So shall it be till you die a miserable death.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Okeikpu(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2015
They actually voted for someone that will destroy them.... Cowards!
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by kinibigdeal(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2015
If APC have supported GEJ in the fight against Bokoharam without politicizing it, will they be having problem now. They weaken our military, sabotage them. Now they have to live by it..GEJ without any military background look intelligence than PMB...for 6 good weeks, GEJ silent bokoharam, bombard them that we hardly had a single bomb blast. Immediately, Babaduara came, bokoharam recovered 4 territory and regain their strength. Who is now clueless?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by ThisMeansWAR: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Yes for his Cowardice.
he learned it from ojuku and chima okoro
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by ajebuter(f): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Just keep calm, bokoharam are only extending the change campaign to Lagos grin grin grin

I trust Lagosians, it will take only a blast to send panic through the entire state. grin grin grin

And APC and Tinubu will get bus-load of yabis

Hopefully not because na my home state.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Maxivalue(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2015
BOKO HARAM now in lagos? This is a bad news. We all need to more security conscious
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by vislabraye(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2015
Icecomrade:
This Boko Haram is not being fair. The south west fought hard to bring PMB to power. Why then would they think of Bombing south west locations?

Now you know.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by joystickextend1(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2015
Kudos to the DSS cool
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Lancier(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Okeikpu(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2015
The fact is how many Yoruba's re living in Ikoyi? The answer isn't more than 10%....how many properties re owned by Yorubgbas over there....the answer remains dsame... Over 85% of the properties in Ikoyi belongs to the Biafrans.... I wud prefer boko harams to go down to Ijora + other dirty areas.......that's where the Yoruba's build tfheir rathomes.... Pls my pple stop buying any properties from those f00ls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Ijaya123: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2015
ELTON123:
wetin dem de go lagos find lagos na my land? Enugu sure pass

Tell them o!
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by ajebuter(f): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2015
If these are truly boko Haram members then kudos to DSS

I just hope they are not abokiis mai suya or mai gworo or mai indomie or or mai guard or shoe maker looking for their daily bread sha

Bcs i no trust police oh

1 Like

Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by funlord(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2015
angry
Icecomrade:

Your award winning logic dissected via verbatim:

1: "Boko haram not fair?" Fairness in terrorism? Brilliant!

2: "The south west fought hard to bring pmb to power?" Winning elections is predicated on amassing a large number of votes from all regions! So the north west, or south south or middle belt did not also "fight hard" with their voters cards as well? IGWE!

3: "Why then would boko haram think of bombing south west locations?" So terrorism is based on ethnic affiliation / location based on your logic? Terrorise your backyard and people only? Superb!

4: "These NORTHERNERS are INGRATES"! And finally your ethnic bigotry manifests itself in your closer!

Nigga! Your dumb! **spits**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by donjj2004: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2015
Is of no use coz they will soon be release...
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Uncletony(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2015
phlemzy:
Does it mean that with the massive population of Igbos residing in Lagos state,you don't have at least a kindred living there?

What it meant is that; if not for awolowo naiveness & cowardice, u wont be hearing such news in the first place!.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Sweetlemon(f): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2015
It's not today BH started trying to attack Lagos. They've been planning attacks for about 3 years now.
The truth is that Lagos is the egg of Nigeria. Break Lagos and Nigeria is gone with the wind. The elites realize this and so they will do everything possible to prevent it.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by ismail60: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2015
ELTON123:
wetin dem de go lagos find lagos na my land? Enugu sure pass
you are surely insane as you were showing regard only to your ppls,
Anyway you are lunant of d first class order and you will die thirsty.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Descartes: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

You are mistaken me for your foolish father, you have been aggressive and angry since one guy exposed you here. Stop trying to pass your frustration on me old man, you are cursed already. So shall it be till you die a miserable death.

grin grin
You are nothing but a clown. Exposed Who, aggressive and angry ? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers / Naira Scarcity: Rioters Invade Ogun LG Secretariat, Cart Away Mace (pic) / Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.