Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos (28489 Views)

DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States / DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA / EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by ushafe(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2015
Demmocrats:
cheesy after all the association of wailers will say my sai buhari is a terrorist when his doing every thing to stop boko haram.

Sai baba
For how long? Pls learn to think well.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by DuranEfx: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by samplegirl(f): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2015
Why is it that it is only in Lagos that they foil attempt, the ones in the north go through all the time. Abi DSS no get jurisdiction in the north.

I smell elephant this time.

1 Like

Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by nuelyoyo(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

lol......he must be Yoruba
Oh, so non yorubas like to die foolishly abi ??
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by simi4me(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
All i want is a United, peaceful and Corruption free Nigeria. Is that too much to ask?
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by winniz: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
According to the Charge filed before the court, the names of the suspects include, Abuyi Sheriff, Babagana Ali, Abass Ibrahim, Abubakar Grema, Kabiri Ibrahim, Mustapha Mohammed, Usman Mohammed, Modu Amsami, Isa Agafi, Adama Jebili and Saja Kamba.

Also among them were: Abba Sagoma, Mallam Buchu, Abdul-Kareem Abba, Babagana Koloye, Usman Buka, Adamu Mohammed, Lawal Mohammed, Tela Abana, Mustapha Mohammed, Isa Agafi, Belo Modu, Kachala Babagana, Modu Abu and Alhaji Mustapha.

Is this the kind of Change Dem Bok0hari boys wanna extend to Lagos!
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by MrMbaM: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
Descartes:

grin grin
You are nothing but a clown. Exposed Who, aggressive and angry ? cheesy

You are angry, if not you should stop accusing people wrongly. I know you are suffering, but stop trying to pass that frustration on us here. What happen to your DECIBEL moniker?
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by nikkiking(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Demmocrats:
cheesy after all the association of wailers will say my sai buhari is a terrorist when his doing every thing to stop boko haram.

Sai baba
the names mentioned above if crossed check very well, one could be related to your Sai Buhari ur president undecided.

Honestly i ain't seen no changes.....Same shit. Only God's Angel who watches over me!
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by prettyboi1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
I have always known that boko haram bombings and attacks will spread to south under buhari, especially SW where we have a large number of muslims. It's time for SS and SE to buckle up and get ready to defend themselves from this jihadits, buhari will not defend your father land for you, infact , believe it or not, buhari is somehow indirectly supporting the expansion boko haram. That I know

Are you educated at all? SMH.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rich4god:
All those posters shouting if bh bomb Lagos or bomb anywhere, that something will happen. Believe me. you are all making empty noise. The Nigerian security system is in such a way that bh can bomb any state without and hitch, even the se/Ss states. And when it happens, what can you guys do. Will you attack the govt offices, security personnel or the hausa community in your area that are equally running away from same menance in the north.

Is it not better we all join hands and help the govt fight this problem, than sitting in the comfort of our home and dishing out threat to innocent citizens.

If only u preached that last paragraph when GEJ was president undecided
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by wiseoneking: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
okolochyke:

How about your igbo brothers selling Gala on Lagos streets?

Dont u have any feelings for them?
those gala boys are the ones that are now buying up Epe and ikorodu land as i write to you.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by solonazzy: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
coolsix:

He is a magistrate in isolo, he should air his name so that next week we hear he has been assassinated right? Don't you think whoever was behind he foiled attack would go ofter him for passing such judgement on the suspects?

In times of crisis, no one should air his or her name.
Tribalism won't take you anywhere
We r saying same thing..
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
rozayx5:

http://www.punchng.com/news/dss-arrests-45-boko-haram-suspects-in-lagos-foils-plot-to-bomb-ikoyi-estate/

if bh hit lagos.....hmmm
Buhari and APC shud.forget presidency after this tenure. cause lagosians are always tensed

I don't believe any of this shiit
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rich4god:
All those posters shouting if bh bomb Lagos or bomb anywhere, that something will happen. Believe me. you are all making empty noise. The Nigerian security system is in such a way that bh can bomb any state without and hitch, even the se/Ss states. And when it happens, what can you guys do. Will you attack the govt offices, security personnel or the hausa community in your area that are equally running away from same menance in the north.

Is it not better we all join hands and help the govt fight this problem, than sitting in the comfort of our home and dishing out threat to innocent citizens.

We won't help in fighting boko haram. Let d people that claimed they can do it.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by logica(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

Thunder fire that your mouth
The behavior and personality of the Dick Dastardly cartoon character does fit an Igbo man. What do I know?
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by kingzizzy: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
I have always known that boko haram bombings and attacks will spread to south under buhari, especially SW where we have a large number of muslims. It's time for SS and SE to buckle up and get ready to defend themselves from this jihadits, buhari will not defend your father land for you, infact , believe it or not, buhari is somehow indirectly supporting the expansion boko haram. That I know

There no defence against these people. The only defence is to get Biafra, kick all of them out and lock up our borders.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by dckng16(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Maxivalue:
BOKO HARAM now in lagos? This is a bad news. We all need to be more security conscious
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Rich4god(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
OldJohn:

If only u preached that last paragraph when GEJ was president undecided
I have been and will always be a fan of gej.... but the truth is that, pple r dying and for the next four years, gej won't be bck in aso rock. So do u want innocent citizens to keep dying. No one knows who will fall victim next.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by SSpeter(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
LIEsssssSsssssssss
S
S

Lieeeessss

Lai mohammed

Lai lai

Liars utd
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Photizooo(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
ELTON123:
wetin dem de go lagos find lagos na my land? Enugu sure pass
Even if your relatives don't reside in lagos at least be concerned, that's the Spirit.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by DickDastardly(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
logica:
The behavior and personality of the Dick Dastardly cartoon character does fit an Igbo man. What do I know?
tongue tongue tongue
Foolish nowhere man angry
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Baddowski(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Na threats we dey hear since all these days... Why Lagos? Why Enugu? Ibos are suspects...
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by marlockj: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
rozayx5:

http://www.punchng.com/news/dss-arrests-45-boko-haram-suspects-in-lagos-foils-plot-to-bomb-ikoyi-estate/

if bh hit lagos.....hmmm
Buhari and APC shud.forget presidency after this tenure. cause lagosians are always tensed

Fooolish country, if Na tribunal una go sit even on Saturdays, Cuz is for ur own personal interest.

Bt comon to quickly pronounce judgement within month n sentence this shiits to death ,no.Na to d pack dem full prison So Dat u Ppl will Hv cause to release dem later.

If all Boko arrested Whr kill who culd Hv tot of negotiating n xchngin dem for chibox gels,who r no longer in xistence.

A matter of urgency Lik this u Ppl will Nt wrap it up,So Dat d prison will b light.yet u wnt to Kip dem.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Eronmosele(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Icecomrade:
This Boko Haram is not being fair. The south west fought hard to bring PMB to power. Why then would they think of Bombing south west locations?

These Northerners are ingrates.
Oh don't get it twisted. It's not northerners O. The sooner we understood this problem the better O. I discovered that most Nigerians resident in the south have a very poor understanding of these things. For example you introduce yourself as being from Kaduna and the next thing is they tag you a hausa man. We know that Hausa in Kaduna are just about 30%. In fact it may be much less. The whole of Southern Kaduna has numerous distinct tribes of people which bear no similarity whatsoever to hausa. I know this because I not only speak the language but have spent the most of my life in Zaria.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
phlemzy:
Does it mean that with the massive population of Igbos residing in Lagos state,you don't have at least a kindred living there?
abeg help me ask am
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by manuroq(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
We need serious reforms for a problem that has persisted for a very long time. We need it soon.
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Horlamidey25(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
May God in His infinite mercy save Nigeria and Nigerians from these dreaded boko harm sects who are carrying out their evil acts under the pretence of being true Muslims. I pray south west in general will not experience them and the areas bombings are been experienced will know peace very soon
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by seaboyzen: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
hmm Alhaji Modu Mustapha
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rich4god:

Oga which kind of hand are we expected to join cos I dnt understand. Can u tell us what you have done to help fight the boko haram insurgents maybe we can do same
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by Durinsday: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
I am wondering why the DSS is seemigly so effective in Lagos. They also provided names with some first names being last names of others? Possible but suspect. Why are they not this effective up North where the trouble is?

Is this not a ploy to distract the public from raising dust over the incessant suicide bombings up north in recent weeks?
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by ilovebitches(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Boko haram plot to bomb lagos?

Abeg oh,where oba rilwan akiolu go hide nah??(inside canal I guess)

Na that time you go see agbero for computer village dey shout 'egbami ohhh"

All those allen roundabout oloshos go get new location(elegushi beach)

Ambode go run comot for office make shekau take over....

yoruba can fear ehnnnn!!!!! Confusion go dey for like 2years
Re: DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos by sojide: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lagosians see something,say something . No room for nonsense in lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate / I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo / Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.