Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,309 members, 7,857,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% (5906 Views)

Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo / Biafra: Why Akwa-Ibom And Cross-River Shall Support Biafra Agitation / USA To Support Biafra Freedom From Nigeria– Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Uniben4sure: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I wish you safe journey
tenchiu!
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by mikolo80: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Greyworld:
You can't wait for them to turn their back?
So you cn quickly swoop down on their properties n investments your region ryt?.

Now I see why a certain fellow has been tormenting your life on nairaland.
only ibos swoop on others property
we don't condone such behaviour in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by mikolo80: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Oh yeah, just like you always "supported" 50% resource control on the pages of newspaper but always send your Reps in the national assembly to shoot it down whenever the East tables it.
Who doesn't know yorubas? Double-faced sleazy things!

Biafra will be achieved with or without yoruba's honest support! Take that to the bank! Islamic Sycophants!
without Yoruba support
ibos can never achieve anything
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hero10001:

Igbo will lose in SW, NW,NE,NC& SS regions. Y
Agreed, Igbo will lose in SW, NW,NE,NC& SS regions.

But Igbo will continue to be ahead of you starting from your no-mans-land grin grin grin
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Uniben4sure: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
@op, how much is that your family land in V.I?

I am interested in buying it.

Name your price! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by omonnakoda: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
imhotep:

Agreed, Igbo will lose in SW, NW,NE,NC& SS regions.

But Igbo will continue to be ahead of you starting from your no-mans-land grin grin grin
Who are these Yeebos
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by ArodeTsolaye: 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
mikolo80:
without Yoruba support
ibos can never achieve anything

But they bought your fathers swampy grave and built a mansion there WITHOUT YOUR HELP. You have words, we have proofs. grin
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by ArodeTsolaye: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kagawa10:

Show proof to back that claim up there!
Ibos and lies, very synonymous!
See the eediot shifting the goalpost whereas it's the SE that rejected such bids in the last confab meeting!
Shameless cursed people!

You can lie from now till your father's carcass wakes up from the grave. The truth remains that the yorubas take side with the north to shoot down resource control for eastern Nigeria. Rasheed ladoja himself argued against it at the last confab. Do you people really think everyone is as daft as you are? I have spoonfed you enough, go watch the recordings of the last confab. Sleazy barstad yorrobers!
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by ArodeTsolaye: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
simplycarro:
I'm fully in support of a peaceful and non violence separation of the Igbo nation from Nigeria
Sometimes, respect comes from dealing with each other from a respectable distance.

Preach this to your demented yorubas brothers and the world will respect africans that they can now make difficult choices without shedding blood like animals. Preach this to brothers.
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by ArodeTsolaye: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:
If the Igbo are allowed to secede, then we'll be leaving as well!

Anyone reading the above paragraph would be forgiven for thinking that whoever made that statement was a neutral observer....sitting on the fence as it were, and waiting to see the outcome of the hostilities! But we all know what happened don't we!?

So any silly Igbo banking on any form of support or neutrality from those who have made clear in the past the strength of their feelings towards Ndigbo are in for a rude awakening!

Of course they think we are silly. Who doesn't remember Awolowo's phantom support for ojukwu and his 'If the East goes, we go too". This Biafrans are daft. Biafra will be fully restored, but will going enjoy wherever he resources go. Let yorrubers boycott the collection of Eastern oil proceeds from the federation account and start farming cocoa. That's the only way they can support Biafra honestly.

Folks who can't afford a wrap of fufu in oshogbo without Eastern crude, ask Aragbesola! grin
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
Who are these Yeebos
Yeebos exist only in your imagination.

As for Igbos ==>

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Uniben4sure:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by omonnakoda: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
imhotep:

Yeebos exist only in your imagination.

As for Igbos ==>
So they are not real? OK Yeebos are FAKE People
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Yeeboes should leave my land.... I decree u all to go and open ur puerile and brutish lifestyle in ur villages... go and come back no more... I have nothing to give dose losers....
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
Who are these Yeebos?
You should actually direct this question to yourself. .
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
So they are not real? OK Yeebos are FAKE People
There are no Yeebos in Nigeria.
Go back and study your geography properly, ignorance is bad for the brain.
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by mikolo80: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

But they bought your fathers swampy grave and built a mansion there WITHOUT YOUR HELP. You have words, we have proofs. grin
no Ibo in my village
my grandfather house with biggest compound and second biggest house the other one could not maintain it
why would I help another man build his house
na me go live there but if e happen him no go fit carry the house go anywhere it will still beautify our land while your villages remain poor and swampy as you put it
at least na nollywood never lies
your mumu 'rich ' men go build mansion wen him no go live inside for most of the year cos he is in Lagos tapping from it's robust economy oppressing his ppl instead of building industries Un lift his ppl out of poverty
I SMH at you and yours stoopidity
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by mikolo80: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

no Ibo in my village
my grandfather house with biggest compound and second biggest house the other one could not maintain it
why would I help another man build his house
na me go live there but if e happen him no go fit carry the house go anywhere it will still beautify our land while your villages remain poor and swampy as you put it
at least na nollywood never lies
your mumu 'rich ' men go build mansion wen him no go live inside for most of the year cos he is in Lagos tapping from it's robust economy oppressing his ppl instead of building industries Un lift his ppl out of poverty
I SMH at you and yours stoopidity and subservience
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Kagawa10: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You can lie from now till your father's carcass wakes up from the grave. The truth remains that the yorubas take side with the north to shoot down resource control for eastern Nigeria. Rasheed ladoja himself argued against it at the last confab. Do you people really think everyone is as daft as you are? I have spoonfed you enough, go watch the recordings of the last confab. Sleazy barstad yorrobers!

www.theunion.com.ng/politics/why-regionalism-state-police-agitation-failed/
Cursed loser, look at your brethren in the article above and tell me they are Yoruba!
Shameless cursed liar of a tribe!
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Kagawa10: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Of course they think we are silly. Who doesn't remember Awolowo's phantom support for ojukwu and his 'If the East goes, we go too". This Biafrans are daft. Biafra will be fully restored, but will going enjoy wherever he resources go. Let yorrubers boycott the collection of Eastern oil proceeds from the federation account and start farming cocoa. That's the only way they can support Biafra honestly.

Folks who can't afford a wrap of fufu in oshogbo without Eastern crude, ask Aragbesola! grin
Eediot, support your claim of Awolowo saying if the east goes, we will also leave!
Shameless revisionist with nothing upstairs!
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Kagawa10: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Uniben4sure:

You don't buy land but get leased, brainless goat!
What kind of dunces are ibo parents breeding as children nowadays? Yeye!
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by Uniben4sure: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
But it's on record that Igbo's BUY Yoruba lands!
Re: YORUBA SUPPORT BIAFRA 100% by omonnakoda: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
Are you still around,what are you waiting for??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Behaving Like Satan – Ortom’s Media Aide Blasts Benue Critics / Prof Osinbajo Reply Omokri With Proof Of #150bn Released For Sharing / Twitter Challenge: Name A Project Initiated And Completed By Buhari And Win 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.