Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) (37713 Views)

Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) / Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) / Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by hinwazaka: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2015
Dull@do Osinbanjo
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2015
Demmocrats:
tongue nothing special about her dress, Op the fine die its not by her dressing she is naturally beautiful

Why is it that semi midget men grin always find better women just like the midget in chief el-rafai is dragging buhari daughter with me
You just said ma mind.............
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by anonimi: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Beautiful intellectual yoruba woman unlike those prostitute sluts from the east

As I see your dp so I come understand your FRUSTRATION with life.
You may wish to follow Oba of Lagoon's advice sharperly.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/dbtui4sfiwnpo1i7mx1h7o2v6paxovlj1521314[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by hinwazaka: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Its a shame, your "father" has to live with the eternal disgrace of an Ab0ki banging his wife to produce you.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by anonimi: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2015
ril19:
From Nobody To Somebody

Another of our 200 million mumu on parole, FOOLED so easily.
Did you see what her husband VP Osinbajo declared as assets recently?
Why are we so fish-brained
Why?
Abi you never recover from the APCheat sweeping of your brain with broom ni?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by igboboy3(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:

[size=14pt] Whatever animal impregnated a woman to produce this clown should have poured its sperm on the ground angry angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:

Bastard
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by koppa(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2015
Somebody pls help ooo,I can't make comments in the diary section ooo,always replying with unexpected error,since Wednesday or so

Cc
Seun
Farano
Obinoscopy
Tgirl4real
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by Timbuktu14(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2015
huche:
Cute my ex girlfriend
u wish cheesy cheesy
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by sapientia(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2015
And this helps Nigeria How?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by hinwazaka: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2015
Oyind17:

Everything about her is special
You need a new pair of eyes. Her nose is too long, her head is oblong, she is too dark in complexion for a woman, her gait is poor, she has absolutely no elegance and to top it off, she is too shy. That's why Aisha prefers Toyin Saraki to represent her at important events. The VP's wife is just way too dull.
Give me the Lioness, Nkiruka Onyejeocha, member of the house of reps, anyday, and I will die a happy man. Now that's a woman, not this boxed up house slave.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2015
hinwazaka:

You need a new pair of eyes. Her nose is too long, her head is oblong, she is too dark in complexion for a woman, her gait is poor, she has absolutely no elegance and to top it off, she is too shy. That's why Aisha prefers Toyin Saraki to represent her at important events. The VP's wife is just way too dull.
Give me the Lioness, Nkiruka Onyejeocha, member of the house of reps, anyday, and I will die a happy man. Now that's a woman, not this boxed up house slave.
Did her husband complained to you?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by hinwazaka: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2015
Oyind17:

Did her husband complained to you?
How can he complain, does he have a choice. He is from the southwest, where in the SW, will he find a tall light skinned beautiful woman. The VP and you, have no other choice, than the likes of Dol@do Osinbanjo.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by buchilino(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2015
donholy28:
what's special about it?

MY DEAR SOMETIMES I JUST WONDER Y SOME TOPICS MAKE FRONTPAGE. IF SHE DECIDES 2 WEAR JENS, BIKINI OR ANYTHING DATS HER HEADACHE. OR MAYBE D OP IS TRYING 2 SHOW SOME HOW 2 BE DECENT IN DRESS. COS 4 SOMETIME, IF ITS NOT BOOBS, ITS ASS DAT IS BEING ADVERTISED ON NL.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by Lancier(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by rukkyland(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2015
ril19:
From Nobody To Somebody
who is nobody? is it the granddaughter of the great Awolowo? u are a joker..
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by rukkyland(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2015
hinwazaka:

you are demeaning God's master piece. nature work of art.
#bad mouth#
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by Uncletony(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Mere commissioner wife. Hope aisha hand bang is safely kept!...mtcheew..
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2015
You are pretty Edna

QueenEdna:
Nothing spectaucalr about it, but i love her simplicity aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ natural looks....

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by blackmale(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:
im yoruba too but your comment is nonsense...fool!

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by Alxmyr(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2015
She is using national emblems now, all the hypocrites are quiet, the shouted simplicity.
If it were to be PEJ' stime, El-Rufai would have tweeted about recklessness.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by ODUBEZE: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Na waoooooooo.
E bi like say them don show U pepper! Still tomorrow U go still leave the intellectual, go East go carry them again.
It is well!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by nuelyoyo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:
first of all, am not from the east. But I need to say we have prostitutes also from the west and other parts of the country for that matter, there is no tribe that has the monopoly of beautiful and intelligent women, also, no tribe has the monopoly of prostitutes/sluts.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by Nnetriplet: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
i so so much love and respect this woman........she is a real lady
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by Nnetriplet: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
hinwazaka:

sometimes i read comments and i cant help but wonder.......you are talking about someone's wife and mother......learn to show respect.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by ManTiger(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
QueenEdna:
Nothing spectaucalr about it, but i love her simplicity Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ natural looks....
I'm sure u miss Mama Peace.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:
Abegi let's not be fooled. These people are given wardrobe allowances. Even if she likes she wears rags she must still collect our tax money. And don't call those simple, cos she has a designer that may charge 2 million naira for the cuture. It may look cheap to our eyes, but Fela Kuti say, 'who know who go know'

It's "couture ".
You're welcome. smiley
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by jascon1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
evegran:

It's "couture ".
You're welcome. smiley
thanks for the correction, I appreciate it.
Mais, ce n'est pas de ma faute. Est-ce que le portable que j'utilisais l'a corrigé a tort
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:
thanks for the correction, I appreciate it.
Mais, ce n'est pas de ma faute. Est-ce que le portable que j'utilisais l'a corrigé a tort

Who told you I understand french tho?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by jascon1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
evegran:

Who told you I understand french tho?
excuse ma French, ma'am!!! But, u look grandiose on ya do. Just saying
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:
excuse ma French, ma'am!!! But, u look grandiose on ya do. Just saying

Merci.
I understand french tho, I'm just saying it's inappropriate to boldly display your ability to speak french to someone you're uncertain understands french or not.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years / Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.