Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) (40836 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus And Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister Meet / Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) / Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by BUSHHUNTER: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2015
Igbos and child birth...na wen she no see period again she go stop to bun grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by kissty(f): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2015
Omugwo tinz. congrat sweet aunty
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by sukkot: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Agozie48:

If isn't good news for you its good news for another person besides who asked you to come and feed the child did the parents ever beg you to come and feed the child.. If you think that Nigeria is overpopulated why not commit suicide or wipe out your entire family to reduce the population of the country... If you think that there are thousands of starving children in Nigeria why not make it your responsibility to feed them
listen here, the point is, these are the symptoms of the last days, lovers of self, there are more important things going on in the world such as the WW3 brewing in syria and russia and usa fighting and bombing each other in syria , but this useless somebody thinks she is so important that the whole world needs to hear about the birth of her baby. is she crazy ?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by OgBetty(f): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
your worst nightmare wink
Attention seeker! ope u'r api nw, wit all d quotes!!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by westgermany: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
what is it with this masculine face looking woman always announcing her business to the public ? WE DO NOT CARE
naso he pain u reach,how market?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by Agozie48: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
listen here, the point is, these are the symptoms of the last days, lovers of self, there are more important things going on in the world such as the WW3 brewing in syria and russia and usa fighting and bombing each other in syria , but this useless somebody thinks she is so important that the whole world needs to hear about the birth of her baby. is she crazy ?

Mr end of discussion you are pointless and baseless mtchewwwww
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by Agozie48: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2015
westgermany:
naso he pain u reach,how market?
Lol..... Lwkmd...... I pain am like mad..... Na bad Belle...
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by jamesbridget13(f): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2015
Congrats steph. I tap into dat
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by pattybf(f): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
what is it with this masculine face looking woman always announcing her business to the public ? WE DO NOT CARE

you should be saying I and not we, cos I and so many others cares!
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by sukkot: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2015
Agozie48:

Mr end of discussion you are pointless and baseless mtchewwwww
stay of my mentions and tell that lover of self that when next she has another child to keep it to herself. we are not interested. angry
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by sukkot: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2015
pattybf:

you should be saying I and not we, cos I and so many others cares!
really ? you care about someone that does not know you exist ? your life must be so sad grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by JDado: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2015
WOW!!!!1 CONGRATULATIONS

CHECK PUT OUR CHOICE PICKS FOR THE WEEKEND AND MAKE MORE MONEY AT[url] picknstake.com[/url] AND THEY ARE FOR FREE
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by ndcide(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2015
Thanks to God. Happy for her.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by chubbygal(f): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2015
sauceny:
I wonder why she doesn't want to surgically correct her Kleg knock knees

Akproko!! Keep wondering until you start wandering about.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by Agozie48: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2015
chubbygal:

Akproko!! Keep wondering until you start wandering about.
LOL LWKMD you are funny
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2015
sauceny:
I wonder why she doesn't want to surgically correct her Kleg knock knees

I have k-legs too, it reminds me that no human is perfect. grin

What's with the "after 3years of marriage caption", only a man or an insensitive woman would give such title. undecided
Congrats Steph...
May this blessing go round to every TTC couple out there...
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by GREATWOMAN4LIFE(f): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2015
Young03:
omugo loading...

loaded not loading
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by joseph1832(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

What's with the "after 3years of marriage caption", only a man or an insensitive woman would give such title. undecided
Congrats Steph...
BIG FAT LIE grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by Nickymezor(f): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2015
Wow, thank God... Congratz to dem
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by oluanita: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2015
Saddist!
sukkot:
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by nikkydon: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2015
GOD is really wonderful, I so much love this actress infact, am feel with joy, after years of marriage, finally!! God is really GOd, Congrat to you, my queen,
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2015
joseph1832:
BIG FAT LIE grin

See problem o
Is it your k-leg? ? ?
I am serious though, you just haven't noticed it. So many people haven't.

FriedPlantain:
I have though, but I have always thought it is a Q-leg. undecided grin
wareva mehn! undecided
I walk with it_ most importantly tongue #HotStepper
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by nikkydon: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2015
@ you sukkot or watever u call ur name, I guess u dunt no this actress very well,dts y u open ur stinky mouth to talk nonsense, let me tell u one tin about this lady I like, she doesn't expose herself like other actresses, dts y she's bein loved by most ppl, she's just herself, so mind the way u talk, so that good tin will come to you,is dt clear!!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by shilz(f): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2015
Wow so happy 4 u steph..God bless ur home.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

See problem o
Is it your k-leg? ? ?
I am serious though, you just haven't noticed it. So many people haven't.
I have though, but I have always thought it is a Q-leg. undecided grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by pretydiva(f): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
mrpatozky:

The mama for sure is too cute kiss.. . I dey wait make she divorce sharp sharp grin smiley
u go wait tire b dat cheesy
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Awwwwww... Congratulations Steph kiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by ODUBEZE: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Congratulations girl! you deserve to be happy.
I also use this medium to pray for other NairaLanders still expecting that in no distant time we will equally join them in thanking God.
Amen!
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by mrpatozky(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
pretydiva:
u go wait tire b dat cheesy
cry cry.. . Patience is a virtue.. .
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Congrats Steph...

But do you wish they were straight¿
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by IceDude(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
mrpatozky:
Hope the baby go fine... smiley
Why not? His mum is an angel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nengi Rebecca Acquires A New Range Rover Car(video) / Paul Okoye Deletes Post Shading Lola Omotayo-Okoye / Regina Askia Rocks See-Through Top In Sexy New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.