Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) (40818 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus And Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister Meet / Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) / Photos Of Stephanie Okereke-Linus' Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
chubbygal:

Akproko!! Keep wondering until you start wandering about.

Lol,you only attacking me cos you've got a knock knees as well... lipsrsealed
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by steph2sweet(f): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
what is it with this masculine face looking woman always announcing her business to the public ? WE DO NOT CARE
Sukkot why do you always hate on people, is it in your blood?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by sukkot: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
steph2sweet:

Sukkot why do you always hate on people, is it in your blood?
yes. i am an angry black man grin grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by steph2sweet(f): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
yes. i am an angry black man grin grin grin grin
Does that mean you are hungry? Remember an angry man is a hungry man.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by klax(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
And so damn what
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by sukkot: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
steph2sweet:

Does that mean you are hungry? Remember an angry man is a hungry man.
oh i am very far from hungry. my anger stems from the plight of the black man all over the world. and i get angry when some other black people do not see the urgency of our situation but go about promoting themself and worsening the problem. i hate people who show off. you come on social media to show off about your new house or new car or new baby as if you are the center of the world, forgetting their are many who are deprived. like who fucking cares if you just had a baby or bought a house or a car ? why do we need to know these things ? of what purpose is this ? do i know you ? so why are you flaunting it to me and the world ? people like that need to be kidnapped asap so i can laugh.i am a revolutionary. the black man needs change and our time is come and we dont need baggage aka people who drag us back
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by luqmanayomide: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
Watin concern me
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by steph2sweet(f): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
oh i am very far from hungry. my anger stems from the plight of the black man all over the world. and i get angry when some other black people do not see the urgency of our situation but go about promoting themself and worsening the problem. i hate people who show off. you come on social media to show off about your new house or new car or new baby as if you are the center of the world, forgetting their are many who are deprived. like who fucking cares if you just had a baby or bought a house or a car ? why do we need to know these things ? of what purpose is this ? do i know you ? so why are you flaunting it to me and the world ? people like that need to be kidnapped asap so i can laugh.i am a revolutionary. the black man needs change and our time is come and we dont need baggage aka people who drag us back
Hmm I hear you, but you seriously need to work on your anger and temperament, that's if you want to live long.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by sukkot: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
steph2sweet:

Hmm I hear you, but you seriously need to work on your anger and temperament, that's if you want to live long.
thats a good point. make i go drink chamomile tea. i hear it calms the nerves undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by Dubemkelly(m): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
Smartresult:
The only reason are ugly
when u post ur picture on facebook and receive few likes.
When a guy can speak to you without feeling anything .
when you are above thirty and still single.
When u need makeup before you look beautiful.
When no guy has ever paid your transport fare.
when you spend half of the days infront of mirror
when you always look at mirror before going out.
When guys find you not attractive.
When you have more male friends than female friends.
When girls like going to party with you.
When you have few friends on facebook.
When you pass by and no guy notice.
When guys look away as they see you.
When guys can ask you question about their love.
continue reading
Are you learning how to blog or this was just an idea inspired by being Jobless huh?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by Smartresult(f): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Are you learning how to blog or this was just an idea inspired by being Jobless huh?
can u swear that none of the above describe you?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by joseph1832(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

See problem o
Is it your k-leg? ? ?
I am serious though, you just haven't noticed it. So many people haven't.

Oh kay, may be I'll next time but from what I've seen so far, your legs are quite straight.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by ladychioma: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by dxplora: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Congrats to the Linus, Baby oyoyo.....
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by mojysiola(f): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
sukkot:
what is it with this masculine face looking woman always announcing her business to the public ? WE DO NOT CARE
Bad belle that is what you are.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by Elomus: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
dhoryn:

Lol, come and marry me.
like say u mean am ..if I make any advancement now, you'd say it's all a joke sad
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by Agozie48: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
sukkot:
stay of my mentions and tell that lover of self that when next she has another child to keep it to herself. we are not interested. angry

Don't say "we" say you are not interested don't involve everyone in your negativity
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) by sukkot: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Agozie48:

Don't say "we" say you are not interested don't involve everyone in your negativity
cheesy grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband At The 2016 AMVCA / Hanks Anuku Cries For Help: "I Have Been Jobless For Years" / Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.