Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. (2468 Views)

Yoruba Youths West-wide Blast The So Call Coalition Of Yoruba Supporting Igbo! / If Only Biafra Had The Weapons Nigeria Had And Nigeria Had Biafra Weapons / SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by Obiagu1(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2015
Every region in Nigeria stand a chance to gain more in whatever they aspire for if they totally support all Igboid groups to secede from Nigeria.

For the SW;
They will benefit greatly from a reduced Igbo population in the SW and Lagos especially. This will help decongest Lagos and offer more opportunities to the Yoruba when there's a reduced competition from the Igbo. Clashes with the Obas will reduce as well.
Failure to support Biafra is very much risky for an average Yoruba man because they stand a chance to lose Lagos to the Igbo.

For the SouthSouth;
Supporting Igbo only Biafra will benefit them a lot. There will be a reduced fear of the Igbo (though none exists before in reality).
They will be granted total resource control by the Nigerian government for their support in expelling the Igbo from Nigeria. This will satisfy their aspirations totally. There will be more opportunities for them as well at the centre if Igbos are no more around.

For the North;
There will be a reduced religious crises in the North owing to reduced Igbo population in the North. A reduced Christian population eliminates their worries of Christianity in their homeland.

So everyone stands to gain in supporting Igbo only Biafra. Support us today in our quest for freedom.

Failure to support Biafra is wicked, evil and a sin before God and Allah.

6 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by simplycarro: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2015
Fool!
You biafrans do deceive yourselves a lot.
I'm sure this igbotic op don't know lagos

5 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2015
simplycarro:

Are you referring to no man's land?

9 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by Obiagu1(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2015
simplycarro:
Fool!
You biafrans do deceive yourselves a lot.

Just support us to secede and forget about not knowing Lagos part. It will be a none issue without the Igbo anyways.

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by Obiagu1(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2015
I call on all Yoruba, all NigerDeltans and all Northerners to give their support wholeheartedly.

Stop opposing us and creating unnecessary threads, support us.

Biafra is my country.

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by Keegan: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2015
Obiagu1:
I call in all Yoruba, all NigerDeltans and all Northerners to give their support whole heartedly.

Biafra is my country.

You can get your biafra if truly you want but your (igbo) problem is that you want to eat your cake and still have it. Talk to your brothers and sisters scatter all over the country to return home then we will know that you mean business. I support biafra, enough is enough. Eniti kiki e ko yo ni, ai ki e ko le pani lebi, iyen fun awon to logbon.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by olapluto(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2015
Even if Biafra is made up of all 5 SE states, they will still implode internally. Personally, I think Biafra agitation is the only straw that losers from the last election are hanging on to

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by simplycarro: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2015
imhotep:

grin grin grin
Yes to those that live in an online country call Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2015
the Igbo's love Yoruba so much they can't live with out them. 1. both the igbos and Yoruba's are attractted to each other like magnets 2. they always point accusing fingers at each other when faced with problems. 3 they admire and secretly wish they could unite and fight for a common cause. 4. they are both bittered about the fact that they can't work with each other even deep down in their hearts they want to. 5. other tribes envy them and fear they will be unstoppable if they should unite. 6. this post will attract every single Yoruba and Igbo available and even passarbys just like bercalona vs real Madrid would. one love my brothers.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2015
simplycarro:

grin grin grin
Yes to those that live in an online country call Biafra.
Notice how so many threads on NL obsess over the so-called online country. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by simplycarro: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2015
imhotep:

Notice how so many threads on NL obsess over the so-called online country. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes nah, where else are we to discuss an online country if not online since the residents live online
Buhahaaa Buhahaaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2015
simplycarro:

Yes nah, where else are we to discuss an online country if not online since the residents live online
Buhahaaa Buhahaaa grin grin
Reason being ==>

5 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by simplycarro: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2015
Long live Biafra, the first online country in the world
Let your senators and house reps raise motions about Biafra in the Nigerian national assemblies
Be serious for once in your lives

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by Obiagu1(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2015
Keegan:

You can get your biafra if truly you want but your (igbo) problem is that you want to eat your cake and still have it. Talk to your brothers and sisters scatter all over the country to return home then we will know that you mean business. I support biafra, enough is enough. Eniti kiki e ko yo ni, ai ki e ko le pani lebi, iyen fun awon to logbon.

You can't tell people to return home when they are Nigerians living in Nigeria.
Support the creation of Biafra and then ask them to return home and they will return.

4 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by simplycarro: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2015
Obiagu1:

Support the creation of Biafra and then ask them to return home and they will return.
Why must you be clever by half? Why are you putting the cart before the house? Moving out is a sign that you guys are serious and truly want to separate

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by simplycarro: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2015
When your folks come home in December, blow up the Niger bridge and shut down your airports, you will be taken serious

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by Keegan: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2015
Obiagu1:

Then forget biafra for now, its so glaring the time is not ripe yet.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2015
Obiagu1:
I call on all Yoruba, all NigerDeltans and all Northerners to give their support whole heartedly.

Biafra is my country.
op u are yorubastard I know and I can vouch on that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by princemillla(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2015
imhotep:

But lagos state is not hanging in the sky now? It's current location remains in the south west? And btw which of the state's in Nigeria is a man's land? All land is a no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by Obiagu1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Keegan:

Then forget biafra for now, its so glaring the time is not ripe yet.

simplycarro:

Why must you be clever by half? Why are you putting the cart before the house? Moving out is a sign that you guys are serious and truly want to separate
Do you have any sense at all?
Seriously you seem dumb to me.

How could you ask Nigerians in Nigeria to return home, are they not at home already?

It's obvious who is putting a cart before a horse.
Do you move into a house you don't have?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by simplycarro: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Obiagu1:

Do you have any sense at all?
Seriously you seem dumb to me.

How could you ask Nigerians in Nigeria to return home, are they not at home already?

It's obvious who is putting a cart before a horse.
Do you move into a house you don't have?
Truly you are dumb!
How do people take you serious when your best effort at making a nation is via a radio station based in a foreign land and an army of jobless youths sleeping on the cyberspace just to insult and throw trash at anyone with a dissenting opinion about your online country?
You well so?

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by Obiagu1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
It has become so obvious that what motivates everyone in their One Nigeria slogan is the need to entrap the Igbo and suppress our development.

SW don't bother whether the only post they get in Nigeria is minister of information provided Igbo remain in Nigeria and get none.

SS don't bother whether their oil is taken over by the Hausa/Fulani and their land degraded provided Igbo remains entrapped in Nigeria.
Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by Keegan: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Obiagu1:
It has become so obvious that what motivates everyone in their One Nigeria slogan is the need to entrap the Igbo and suppress our development.

SW don't bother whether the only post they get in Nigeria is minister of information provided Igbo remain in Nigeria and get none.

SS don't bother whether their oil is taken over by the Hausa/Fulani and their land degraded provided Igbo remains entrapped in Nigeria.

Pathetic fo.ol.
Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by Yujin(m): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
simplycarro:
When your folks come home in December, blow up the Niger bridge and shut down your airports, you will be taken serious
we will do as you have said by December but first of all go online and sign the biafran quest for referendum and you would have done your part.
Re: Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra. by Obiagu1(m): 1:04am On Oct 25, 2015
Keegan:

I am a Pathetic fo.ol.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station / Tension In Imo : Okorocha Thugs Stop Evacuation Of Refuse / If You Think Fashola's N70m Website Is A Corruption See This Inside 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.