Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station (2438 Views)

Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos / Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) / Normalcy Will Soon Return To Filling Stations Nationwide – NUPENG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
The guy in the picture was spotted heading to a
filling station with his car's fuel tank on his head.
He must have improvised in that manner since
filling stations have decided not to sell fuel in
gallons or as a way to beat the long queue of
cars at the filling station.

www.lifestyletonight..co.ke/2015/12/photo-guy-carries-car-fuel-tank-on-head.html?m=1

Re: Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station by ElDaIllest(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
I've always Wondered the shape of a car's fuel tank...observed!!! he's still stupid BTW!

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
He must be an APC member...

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station by AbleGodAlways: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dirty country. God forbid, suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station by Tolexander: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
The guy in the picture was spotted heading to a
filling station with his car's fuel tank on his head.
He must have improvised in that manner since
filling stations have decided not to sell fuel in
gallons or as a way to beat the long queue of
cars at the filling station.

www.lifestyletonight..co.ke/2015/12/photo-guy-carries-car-fuel-tank-on-head.html?m=1
The guy is a road side mechanic, see the dressing!
Re: Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station by suxkill: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
I've bought fuel with leather last week!!!
Re: Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station by DaBullIT(m): 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
No be blogger ?

Na so so lie lie them dey lie

Tolexander:
The guy is a road side mechanic, see the dressing!
Re: Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station by fistonati(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
Silly of this man of someone's father.
Re: Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station by Viktor1983(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
#Change Version 2.0
Re: Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station by igraman(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
e be like say dem swear for d guy.
Re: Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station by olatade(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Black marketer
Re: Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station by Dafe20(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
I saw one with Generator tank the other day at Total Filling Station in Asaba!
Re: Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station by dhantey324(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Who's the maga? PMB pays marketers for fuel subsidy and there's still scarcity.
Re: Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Cc lalasticlala grin grin
Re: Photo: Guy Carries Car Fuel Tank On Head To Filling Station by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
ElDaIllest:
I've always Wondered the shape of a car's fuel tank...observed!!! he's still stupid BTW!

He is not silly bro, that's how it done, thanks to change...

You can't buy fuel in keg, it's either you loose and take your gen fuel tank to the fuel station or you forget it, since he can't carry his faulty car I believe loosing the fuel tank is the best option.. grin

They wanna stop those selling black market and I wonder if someone with car can't buy a full tank, draw out the fuel and sell if he want to.... Rubbish thinking

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News;i Have Not Resign-V.P Osinbajo / Biafra Agitation Is Annoying –tanko Yakassai [READ] / Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die! - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.