Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Reekado Banks Slams Fan, Calls Out His Father LMAO!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Slams Fan, Calls Out His Father LMAO!!! (765 Views)

Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / Don Jazzy Is Not Cheating Me -- Reekado Banks Slams Rumor / Reekado Banks Slams DJ Xclusive: "You Messed Up Big Time Bro" (See Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Slams Fan, Calls Out His Father LMAO!!! by 9aiboard: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Reekado Banks shared a picture of a fan that tattooed his name on her arm, see what a fan said and his reaction.

see more@ http://..com.ng/2015/10/reekado-banks-slams-fan-calls-out-his.html

Re: Reekado Banks Slams Fan, Calls Out His Father LMAO!!! by chocolateme(f): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Lol
Re: Reekado Banks Slams Fan, Calls Out His Father LMAO!!! by 175(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2015
I join Reekado in saying "your papa" to that official_psalmist. Na Wetin sef? Celebrities na human beings like us and dem get red n white blood cells.
Re: Reekado Banks Slams Fan, Calls Out His Father LMAO!!! by Disneylady(f): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2015
E papa? That's too bad!
Re: Reekado Banks Slams Fan, Calls Out His Father LMAO!!! by prettytasha(f): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2015
smh most nigerian celebs behave like touts...if he had just ignored the guy it would have been very matured ...and as for the fan who tatooed rekaado banks name ..i know its non of my buisness but as rekaado banks don see am now how much she get grin nigerians tho
Re: Reekado Banks Slams Fan, Calls Out His Father LMAO!!! by wordbank(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2015
Na time to form shit
Reekado best reply!
Re: Reekado Banks Slams Fan, Calls Out His Father LMAO!!! by Airforce1(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2015
Disneylady:
E papa? That's too bad!
I'm sorry
But he gave the fan a perdect reply
Re: Reekado Banks Slams Fan, Calls Out His Father LMAO!!! by HisVine(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
@__mayqueen, that reply isn't meant for him. How do you expect a child of devil to behave? He would be a bastard if he doesn't appreciate that kind of a thing. If he doesn't, who will? A son of God?

God, I beseech you, may you let the eyes of these ones be open that they may see light and forsake darkness. Amen

Like if you wish for the salvation of the lost souls in this perilous time.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Who Cared For Bobbi Brown Impersonated A Nurse / Cute New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji And Oris Erhuero / Willow Smith "Ardipithecus" Album Stream, Release Date, Cover Art & Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.