Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

A Real Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Real Woman (1886 Views)

This Is A Real Destroyer Of Families...are You Guilty Of This Act Of Infidelity? / Pre Wedding Photos Of A real Soilder And His Beautiful wife / Firstimedaddy - A Real Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Real Woman by Opeomoope: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2015
WHO IS A REAL WOMAN?
1. A real woman is supportive. A real woman supports her man through prayers and encouragement. She is always there for her man no matter the condition and some times supports him financially if need be.
2. A real woman is respectful. She respects her man into whether he's rich or not. She sees him as the leader, her shield and best friend. She doesn't nag or shout at her man no matter how livid she is. She feels more protected with his presence.
3. A real woman loves her man completely. Most women are very materialistic but a real woman loves and appreciates her man for who he is and not what he is or possess. She loves him with passion and can do anything to make him happy.
4. A real woman don't gossip. A real woman can't gossip about her relationship with her friends especially when she has some misunderstanding with her man. Rather, she settles the issue amicably with her man without letting the cat out of the bag.
5. A real woman is patient. A real woman do not pressurise her man either to do or get something for her. She can carry a particular hair for a very long time without bothering her man. She's patient and understanding.
6. A real woman believes in her man. Her man may still be roaming the street looking for a decent job and/or may have little or none to offer but she's never perturbed. She believes completely in her man that some day, he will become successful and she helps him to achieve his dreams.
7. A real woman keeps only one man and she never cheats on him.
8. A real woman is not greedy. She's satisfied with what she gets from her man no matter how small it is. She's happy with her man and appreciates his efforts.
9. A real woman is kind-hearted. She talks less and hears more.
10. And lastly, a real woman is a virtuous woman.
DO YOU AGREE??

Re: A Real Woman by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2015
A real woman is like a slave

3 Likes

Re: A Real Woman by delishpot: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2015
And she deserves a real man.
Who will support her dreams
Will not cheat on her
Will not lord it over her
Will listen more and talk less
That will believe in her
That is kind hearted
Will love her completly
That is patient and can wear 1 shirt for weeks without bothering his woman
That is not greedy and is satisfied with her cooking no mater what

If you are not a real man, dont go looking for a real woman

5 Likes

Re: A Real Woman by Pineapp: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2015
A real woman is a real woman,not Tonto Dike's pancaked picture undecided
Re: A Real Woman by Lindons(f): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2015
Is Tonto a real woman?**saw her pic**

1 Like

Re: A Real Woman by lilmax(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2015
delishpot:
Will not cheat on her
That will believe in her
That is kind hearted
Will love her completly

a real man must stand for the truth, if her cooking is not enough he has the right to tell her
Re: A Real Woman by delishpot: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2015
lilmax:
a real man must stand for the truth, if her cooking is not enough he has the right to tell her

I no talk again
Re: A Real Woman by lilmax(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
delishpot:

I no talk again
i saw the post before you modified it wink.....all I can say is you are insecure and angry undecided i. e don't let your home problem cloud your judgment on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: A Real Woman by delishpot: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
lilmax:
i saw the post before you modified it wink.....all I can say is you are insecure and angry undecided i. e don't let your home problem cloud your judgment on nairaland

I know, I modified it cos if I keep posting what is on my mind, we will argue till kingdom come. So I just decided to stop it there.
I am not insecure and angry o angry say wetin? grin grin I no just get time cos I sensed that kids like you will soon start insulting and saying things like you just did. Not every kid can argue without name calling you know. Unfortunately I did not withdraw quickly enough. Sharp sharp you have labbeled me
INSECURE
ANGRY
HAVING HOME PROBLEMS
grin grin ontop post wey I no even abuse you or even mention you o grin grin
You just carry am wear for head like helmet and you say I am insecure and angry? And having problems?

1 Like

Re: A Real Woman by Captainswag225(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Oyind17:
A real woman is like a slave
smh
Re: A Real Woman by Captainswag225(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
delishpot:
Will not cheat on her
That will believe in her
That is kind hearted
Will love her completly

do real women exist?
Re: A Real Woman by delishpot: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
do real women exist?

If real men exist then I believe real women do exist too.

1 Like

Re: A Real Woman by Captainswag225(m): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
delishpot:

If real men exist then I believe real women do exist too.
real men don't exist so I think real women don't exist too.
Re: A Real Woman by delishpot: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
real men don't exist so I think real women don't exist too.

Ok. I guess you are right then.
Re: A Real Woman by Captainswag225(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
delishpot:

Ok. I guess you are right then.
or do u have a different opinion?
Re: A Real Woman by delishpot: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
or do u have a different opinion?

No sir. Was just wondering if there are no real men, why look for real women? Das all

1 Like

Re: A Real Woman by Captainswag225(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
delishpot:

No sir. Was just wondering if there are no real men, why look for real women? Das all
just say what's on ur mind, I think u are nearer to a real woman tho.
Re: A Real Woman by PresVA: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
lilmax:
Same way a real woman must stand for the truth. .. if the man can't provide enough money for the house, she has the right to tell him...

A real woman also has every right to want to marry a rich man/a man that can provide enough finance, same way men want to marry a woman that can cook/do housekeeping smiley
Re: A Real Woman by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
And if she does not do all the things listed above then she is what? An unreal woman or a hermaphrodite? grin
Re: A Real Woman by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
PresVA:
Same way a real woman must stand for the truth. .. if the man can't provide enough money for the house, she has the right to tell him...

A real woman also has every right to want to marry a rich man/a man that can provide enough finance, same way men want to marry a woman that can cook/do housekeeping smiley

And if he can't or doesn't want to, do we call him unreal man then or transvestite? grin
Re: A Real Woman by Captainswag225(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mindfulness:

And if he can't or doesn't want to, do we call him unreal man then or transvestite? grin

lol,,, and if he over does it do we call him super real or over real?
Re: A Real Woman by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol,,, and if he over does it do we call him super real or over real?

grin grin grin grin grin

Or ultra-real.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Real Woman by Dyt(f): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hehehehehe
Claps hand
Women don become slaves sha
Hian
Re: A Real Woman by Captainswag225(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
;Dl
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin grin grin

Or ultra-real.

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: A Real Woman by Captainswag225(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dyt:
Hehehehehe
Claps hand
Women don become slaves sha
Hian
isn't that gud news cool grin grin cheesy
Re: A Real Woman by lilmax(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
delishpot:

I know, I modified it cos if I keep posting what is on my mind, we will argue till kingdom come. So I just decided to stop it there.
I am not insecure and angry o angry say wetin? grin grin I no just get time cos I sensed that kids like you will soon start insulting and saying things like you just did. Not every kid can argue without name calling you know. Unfortunately I did not withdraw quickly enough. Sharp sharp you have labbeled me
INSECURE
ANGRY
HAVING HOME PROBLEMS
grin grin ontop post wey I no even abuse you or even mention you o grin grin
You just carry am wear for head like helmet and you say I am insecure and angry? And having problems?

you modified because you know you didn't make sense cheesy,wetin "carrying of hair for weeks " got to do with my post grin that post you made reeks of anger and you know it
Re: A Real Woman by lilmax(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
PresVA:

so a real woman is not independent?
Re: A Real Woman by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
smh
What is wrong with your head?
Re: A Real Woman by PresVA: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
lilmax:
so a real woman is not independent?
So a real man can't do chores/housekeeping?
Re: A Real Woman by PresVA: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mindfulness:

grin grin ... yeeeaahhh...

According to lilmax, a real man should stand for the truth when his wife can't cook, hence a real woman should also stand for the truth too undecided grin
Re: A Real Woman by Captainswag225(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Oyind17:

What is wrong with your head?
nothing, just fascinated by u cool
Re: A Real Woman by lilmax(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
PresVA:
So a real man can't do chores/housekeeping?
a real man can help when needed

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Get Divorced, Whose Surname Would You Rather Use? / k / Buy Affordable Brand New Deep Fryer @8,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.