Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Pre Wedding Photos Of A real Soilder And His Beautiful wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pre Wedding Photos Of A real Soilder And His Beautiful wife (992 Views)

Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Wedding Photos Of A real Soilder And His Beautiful wife by Miraxzeebility(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
As per military man he gat to prove he didn't wasted his time in NDA.Lols. Lovely couples tho I wish them a happy marriage.

Mynd44

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A real Soilder And His Beautiful wife by youngest85(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dark elbow everywhere
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A real Soilder And His Beautiful wife by youngberry001(m): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
gallant soldier wink
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A real Soilder And His Beautiful wife by giftedheart1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
This issue of two colours in girls is becoming something else ooo. abi, see DAT dark elbow n ankle. I wonder how the bum will be, because cream no dey too dey reach the area.

Soldier pls na joke ooo. i wasn't referring to her ooo
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A real Soilder And His Beautiful wife by Miraxzeebility(m): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Haba Mynd44 and lalasticala, is it that the photos are ugly or what?

(1) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Lady Gives Birth To Beautiful Girl In Rivers State (photos) / How Do I Convince My Parents / My Father... A Brief Biography Of Elder Samuel Omigie By Oshor Omigie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.