Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) (39550 Views)

5 Adamawa Girls Who Smoke & Are Raped To Entertain Stepfather's Guests Rescued / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by WailingWailer00(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
largehead:
RIp Girl. Some men are Animals in Disguise.
Women are worse
They are bitches
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by otiigba1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
If people are too poor to have children, don't have them, instead of using them for labour.

Africans/nigerians only have children a lot of children just to use them for selling akara,moinmoin, pure water, gala meat, banana on the streets of nigeria. And oh! I forgot send then to be maids/house helps for some family, just because of a bag of rice every christmas.
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
May..
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by brownsug(f): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2015
Azin ehn, I wonder how d stupid fool enjoyed d 11 year old,they shld crck his balls first with a nutcracker

largehead:
RIp Girl. Some men are Animals in Disguise.
Re: Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) by tunde1200(m): 6:24am On Oct 25, 2015
cry
jascon1:
Pathetic. I say Poor man be like sheet for the country. Massob won't intervene into cases like this. Buhari won't comment about this na woman shyness e go comment. Their community elders dodge their heads. The youths disappear. Local government chairmen. Women leaders una no get motherly love again? Human right lawyers are invincible. Oby ezekwesili help to bring back this one. Actresses, omotola you day advertise Maggi them day rape small girl to death, Genevieve c ur home girl them don rape am die seize her body o. U no fit talk? Everybody get him turn o. you no talk for your brother, you get enuff voice to talk for yourself?

Nigeria, I hail thee.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Nabbed For Stealing Bridge Rails (Picture of suspect & materials) / Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building / Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.