Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom (1022 Views)

See Why Huddah Monroe Sleeps With Only Presidents And Vice Presidents / DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ / Angelica Aboderin Wins Presidents' Award In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by ebukaddon: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2015
policemen attached to the Special Anti-Robbery
Squad (SARS) Ikeja are investigating an alleged
theft of N8million from Vice President Yemi
Osinbajo’s bank account.
It was gathered that two undergraduate students
of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka identi fied
as Ebuka Orumba and Patrick Nwafor allegedly
hacked into the account of Simmons Cooper
Partner, a law firm said to belong to Vice
President Osinbajo and allegedly stole eight
million naira (N8miilion) from it.
According to investiga tion, the undergraduates
Nwafor is a final year 500level student of Envi
ronmental Science while Orumba is a final year
Computer Engineering student.
It was gathered that the students used fraudulent
means to hack into the email of the Account man
ager of the VP’s law firm, one Mr. Tunde Irukera,
and they allegedly sent a mail to UBA PLC branch
to one Obuba Fidelia on July 2nd instructing the
bank to transfer eight mil lion naira from
Simmions Cooper Bank account to three different
bank ac counts they opened for the fraud.
It was further gathered that the undergraduates
allegedly connived with a tricycle rider one Artor
Kalu to open a bank ac count with Zenith bank ac­
count number 2086943174 where three million
naira (N3,000,000) was trans ferred to with the
false name Engineer Asukwo Okoro.
The remaining amounts were said to have been
transferred to two other unnamed bank accounts.
Luck however ran out on the undergraduates
when their alleged gang member, Mr. Kalu went
to the Zenith bank account at Mushin to withdraw
the N3,000,000 but was nabbed by detectives
from SARS following a tip off from the bank.
The police subsequent ly arrested Kalu and
following his statement, the police arrested
Orumba but Nwafor escaped.
Following the investigation, the police discovered
that Kalu with the help of others got a fake
Driver’s license which he used to open the Zenith
Bank account.
The police has since charged Orumba and Kalu to
court on a 5 count charge on conspiracy, stealing
and fraud while efforts is on to arrest Nwafor
whom the others claimed to be the master mind
of the fraud.
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by kestolove95(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
I knw sai e no go pass Igbos, am still waitin to hear sumtin go cums out of dat east
Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by Cyberfavour(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by Cyberfavour(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
I'm confused
source??
Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by Airforce1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
End time hackers

So the bank manager didnt verify the email sent to her before transferring the said amount?
Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by Airforce1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
kestolove95:
I knw sai e no go pass Igbos, am still waitin to hear sumtin go cums out of dat east

Biitch

What do you gain from been stuppid?

1 Like

Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by ebukaddon: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
kestolove95:
sharrap if u have nothing to say
Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by kestolove95(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
Airforce1:

Biitch

airforce d ibo boy scammin himsef dat his a musician without even a single, I just hope u knw ur father cox most of u ibos ar product of baby factory

1 Like

Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by ifex370(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
kestolove95:

Work on your English first,, come back n hate Igbo's later wink

1 Like

Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by kestolove95(m): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
ifex370:

Work on your English first,, come back n hate Igbo's later wink
ok baby factory product

1 Like

Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by Airforce1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
kestolove95:
airforce d ibo boy scammin himsef dat his a musician without even a single, I just hope u knw ur father cox most of u ibos ar product of baby factory
I got single

My second drops this week.

What I dont understand s why you disliked Igbo people so much.

Sometimes I say silly things about yoruba people on nairaland, but trust me.. most of my friends are yoruba and we like each other so much.

I dont know wetin igbo people do you dis "yeye short" girl
Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by ifex370(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
kestolove95:
ok baby factory product

Nwa puda... Get sense b4 u turn 40...

No one gives a Bleep about ur hatred for Igbo's
Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by kestolove95(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Airforce1:

I got single

My second drops this week.

What I dont understand s why you disliked Igbo people so much.

Sometimes I say silly things about yoruba people on nairaland, but trust me.. most of my friends are yoruba and we like each other so much.

I dont know wetin igbo pepple do you dis "yeye short" girl
hahaha nd what makes u feel I don't have igbo friends?...even u ma na my frnd abi I lie?...I knw no ur problem wit yoruba people u dix big headed man
Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by kestolove95(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
ifex370:

Nwa puda... Get sense b4 u turn 40...

No one gives a Bleep about ur hatred for Igbo's
u better take dat man dat call himsef ur father for dna test to b sure dat u ar not baby factory product
Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by Utchgirl(f): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
Airforce1:

Biitch

Seems u dnt knw Kestolove95.

D only tin she does here is attacking d Igbos. I hv nt seen where she commented in a thread dt dosnt concern d Igbos.
Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by Utchgirl(f): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
kestolove95:

Jus look at wht is coming out of d mouth of sombody dt call herself a girl !

I SMH 4 u ooooo.
Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by ifex370(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
kestolove95:
u better take dat man dat call himsef ur father for dna test to b sure dat u ar not baby factory product

Stale,,, say something new. Oh I forgot... Your just too daft
Re: Hackers Hack Into Vice Presidents Bank Account Steal N8milliom by milleymorhs(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
yu make me laugh, yu call us products of baby factory @ least am certain you among those girls that the igbos pick from the street for night services and give yu d same money that yu say we stole at least we better pass yu slut,come on girl life is too short to remain a fool forever

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid V Vasatile ; Who Rocked The Billionaire's Sleeve Best? / Check Out The Worst Dressed Celebs At The American Music Awards / Is Ice Prince Trying To Pull Yemi Alade’s Hair Off? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.