Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ (41043 Views)

DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by Tessyama1: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2018
Billionaire daughter, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy showed French president Emmanuel Macron and Senegalese president, Macky Sall, how to DJ at the Global Citizen event in Dakar yesterday.

She was the official DJ for the event which was attended by even American singer, Rihanna.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/dj-cuppy-teaching-senegalese-and-french.html

Watch video here; https://www.instagram.com/p/BeuKRDenp6s/?taken-by=delemomoduovation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX4OMC9uVyI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by Threebear(m): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2018
She gets lots of opportunities due to her father's influence and squanders them all.
A talented person with half the opportunities that have been bequeathed to this girl would have been bigger than wizkid.
Mtchew!

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by cruzita(f): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2018
I hear u.wetin she sabi wey she go teach them

17 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by adams345(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2018
na wa oo Dj cuppy don dey teach presido

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by Ebije1(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2018
Threebear:
She gets lots of opportunities due to her father's influence and squanders them all.
A talented person with half the opportunities that have been bequeathed to this girl would have been bigger than wizkid.
Mtchew!
so because her father is a billionaire, she should goan kill herself with wat she doesn't know...she's gud at wat she's doing and shld be applauded nt criticized..

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by Ebije1(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2018
cruzita:
I hear u.wetin she sabi wey she go teach them
all i see is jealousy.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by cruzita(f): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2018
Ebije1:
all i see is jealousy.
Thank God it was ur eye u used not mine

20 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by emeijeh(m): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2018
Both presidents were barely interested.

They couldn't wait to leave

14 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by Threebear(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2018
Ebije1:
so because her father is a billionaire, she should goan kill herself with wat she doesn't know...she's gud at wat she's doing and shld be applauded nt criticized..
Azz licker spotted

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by Ebije1(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2018
Threebear:
Azz licker spotted
oponu.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by BruncleZuma: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
How's this shít news?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by Nonnyflex(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
I comment my reserve

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by wurabecca(f): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
asda
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by lordsharks(m): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
I jst love her lifestyle sha

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by lordsharks(m): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nonnyflex:
I comment my reserve
Its: I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by Spaxon(f): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
Our pride
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by mommaJ(f): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by anibirelawal(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
So Davido is not the only Nigerian artist that do things, with some presidents around the world?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by BigBrother9ja: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Wow
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by lonelydora: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
She should just tell them to download Virtual DJ on their laptops

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by marttol: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nonnyflex:
I comment my reserve
rip eebo (ENGLISH)

CORRECT SCORE : MAN U 7 - BURNLEY 0
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by eyinjuege: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nice..

I love the way she mostly showcases African dresses and prints.

Well done sisi.

Meanwhile, some people are trying to throw shades at her. Just kwantinu. She is taking her craft to great places. Just a matter of time, and she will do very well for herself.
Make everybody face their hustle and encourage each other. What you give to others will always find its way to you. Whether negative or positive.

22 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by veli1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
Selfiegrapher And Dj Are Different. Op Take Note And Dnt Repeat Dat Mistake Or Else 5 Strokes Of RPG 4 uuuuuuu,

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by millhouse: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nice ..but those men seem not to be interested

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by ibkgab001: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
Threebear:
Mtchew!

She developed herself ... your father might have money and be useless like Abiola's children .. she can speak French , English and Spanish fluently that alone will make her fly above the skye

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by oloriLFC(f): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
The Senegalese president was like "what's this kid doing na, wetin concern old man like me with dj-ing?" looked uninterested

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by iamVirus(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2018

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by Aweezie(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
wurabecca:
asda
sainsbury
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by anibirelawal(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
emeijeh:
Both presidents were barely interested.

They couldn't wait to leave
Was she the one that called them

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by rattlesnake(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hnmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ by dust144(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
And you didn't show buhari, chai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma / Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / Burna Boy: "Police Took My Range Rover 3 Days After Purchase"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.