Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal (58470 Views)

Important Reason Women Should Urinate Immediately After Sexual Intercourse / Drinking Water On Empty Stomach Immediately After Waking Up! / Why You Should Urinate Immediately After Sex (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by LEXYCOM: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Never watch a chelsea match after a meal
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by stano2(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
H
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by gurunlocker: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
but I can f.uck after a meal huh
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by juman(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nice thread
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by GMan650(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Don't shout after eating

Most importantly, don't support Chelsea before and after eating
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by pragmatistm(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Neyoor:
This is a very insightful, accurate, pragmatic and purposive points to take note.

Yeah, just like my monicker. grin grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by NWANICHODE: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
No scientific proof for all your points. Please stop misleading people here.

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Ibnisa: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Waoh.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
You can now advertise or market your business, services, events to millions in Nigeria just by purchasing our entire 3 Million e-mail address Database directory and Nationwide Gsm Database updated weekly which has been proven to bring 100% positive result to several businesses in Nigeria.
Price: 10,000 Naira Only
Call or whatsapp 08063656955
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Kenchukky(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Never watch CHELSEA match after a meal.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by COvo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
The belt part. I think it's crap. Always loosen your belt before a meal.

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
What of washing d plate after d meal
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Smartresult(f): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
good post

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Godfullsam(m): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nice info.

God bless the OP.

Wicked week end for CHELSICK fans ;DD grin

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
In the mornings i eat like a king. In the afternoon i eat like a prince. In the night i eat like a pauper. Who gets the drift here?
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by ifyemex(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Fucking after food make me to last even longer
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Never drink tea after a meal?

That's so....
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by bugzbunny: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:
No 11 - Never fart after a meal.

That was how one babe spoilt my mood last month. After a sumptuous meal of beans and FriedPlantain that I cooked because this babe came visiting, we were cuddling and kissing on the couch when she dropped one heavy fart. The thing smell die! Na vex I take use send the werey commot for my house. angry
LlEs.... Ladies don't fart
My babe told me and I believe her
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by LordReed(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Aminat508:

Source: http://buzznigeria.com/health-check-10-things-you-should-never-do-immediately-after-a-meal/

4. Avoid cold water after a meal

The reason is very simple: Ice water does not let the food digest properly because it causes clumping of food. Hot/warm water helps absorb nutrients better

This has been disproved. Scientifically it is even better to drink cold water as it is better absorbed by the body.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/487339-is-it-bad-to-drink-cold-water-with-a-meal/#page=2

Drinking water with a meal is beneficial for your body. Rather than diluting your stomach acid and inhibiting digestion, it can actually help your digestion work more efficiently by helping break down the food in your stomach. In addition, it helps fill your stomach up so you eat fewer calories in one sitting.

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by shumuel(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=Aminat508 post=39311727][/quote]
Na waa o, am guilty of No4 & 9
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by ril19(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
missKiffy:
Noted, but sometimes I love taking tea with food

I HOPE YOU'RE NOT REFERING TO MILK AND MILO?
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Adex097: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Even before opening this thread, I knew I'd be guilty of over 90% of whatever it is the OP will write . They've been noted anyways . Thanks.

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Horlamidey25(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
I like this ..... thumbs up

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by kengeorge2013: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
just stroling. adonbelifit
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by missKiffy(f): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
ril19:

I HOPE YOU'RE NOT REFERING TO MILK AND MILO?
I am, sometimes it's lipton with milk

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by LOVEGINO(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nothing one will do in this life that is right. No be who chop belle full go follow rules? Abegi lipsrsealed

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Lancier(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Hamatrony(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lwkmd ooO.....so if we MUST NOT do al ds afta a meal, abeg wat shuld we do afta a meal den!! undecided cos I don't gerit

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by DeeOneBangin: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Smokers will say they wanna use a stick of cigarette to Step down after a meal
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by sammoe(m): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:
No 11 - Never fart after a meal.

That was how one babe spoilt my mood last month. After a sumptuous meal of beans and FriedPlantain that I cooked because this babe came visiting, we were cuddling and kissing on the couch when she dropped one heavy fart. The thing smell die! Na vex I take use send the werey commot for my house. angry
shocked What did you say you cooked?

Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / 339 New COVID-19 Cases, 67 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 21 - (1864 Tested)