Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal (58501 Views)

Important Reason Women Should Urinate Immediately After Sexual Intercourse / Drinking Water On Empty Stomach Immediately After Waking Up! / Why You Should Urinate Immediately After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Obodah(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
11. Never watch Chelsea match before a meal, because you will never have appetite to eat the food again because of disappointing result
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by uzolexis(f): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
So OP, wetin person go come do after a meal na
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by jimmayoy: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
You forgot to add do nothing after a meal, one thing must kill a man. grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by fF01(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
no offence OP, bur no.3 is absurd! Remove it...
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by anelta(f): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Aminat508:

Source: http://buzznigeria.com/health-check-10-things-you-should-never-do-immediately-after-a-meal/
Nice one
Since one can't stroll, dance, go to bed, shower, and exercise after a meal, how long can do we sit after a meal?
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Aminat508(f): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
anelta:

Nice one
Since one can't stroll, dance, go to bed, shower, and exercise after a meal, how long can do we sit after a meal?
Plus, if you want to improve your health and avoid unnecessary fat (obesity), try to wait at least half an hour to one hour before you do the following ten things after a meal
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by IceDude(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
OP that ur number3 wont work o. I dey look for how i wan take fat u say make i nor loosen my belt.......Is dat fair?
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hot or Warm water ke? hian
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by charlsecy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
NWANICHODE:
No scientific proof for all your points. Please stop misleading people here.
I think some of them are OK, like engaging in a heavy activity soon after a meal could upset the stomach and going to bed soon after a heavy meal is not good for a weight-loss programme.

Aminat508:
Eat your fruits before, not after a meal
Deejavuu:
Very nice tips. Used to eating my fruits after meals..
Neyoor:
This is a very insightful, accurate, pragmatic and purposive points to take note....
haiti007:
Btw the topic is informative anyway
professore:
This is educative

According to Dr Shanker Pasupathy, Senior Consultant and Director of the LIFE Centre at Singapore General Hospital,

"Fruit can be eaten at any time and it can be eaten along with other foods. The body produces digestive enzymes for protein, fat, and carbohydrates which help it digest mixed meals. Besides, since the stomach has a high concentration of hydrochloric acid, bacteria is killed before it is able to reproduce so fermentation cannot take place in the stomach."
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Oluwajideloll(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
encryptjay:
And I rushed to watch Chelsea match after having my meal. grin

Na hin make una lose.. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by ArcIbrahim38(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Anyenmoney:
i am a new member here please welcome me.
Ur welcome and please don't join the NL hate speach team
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by encryptjay(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Oluwajideloll:

Na hin make una lose.. grin
Forget that thing boss, na voodoo tinz grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by seun001(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
I disagree with item 4. Nigeria is hot so cold water it will be.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Photizooo(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Photizooo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Thanks.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Youngpo413: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Aminat508:
lmao @ bolded cheesy
can we fuckkk immediately after a meal?
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Just tell me make i no chop na angry
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by nickxtra(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nawao! Hope you will not tell us not to poo after a meal?
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by lokaci: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Now i know...
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Etizz: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
My grandma always told me not to go to toilet immediately I finish eating, dat it's a waste of food...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by sexysensation: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Aminat508:

Source: http://buzznigeria.com/health-check-10-things-you-should-never-do-immediately-after-a-meal/

Just tel us to die afta takin a meal.. Dont do dis, dont do dat..... O ga oooo
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:
No 11 - Never fart after a meal.

That was how one babe spoilt my mood last month. After a sumptuous meal of beans and FriedPlantain that I cooked because this babe came visiting, we were cuddling and kissing on the couch when she dropped one heavy fart. The thing smell die! Na vex I take use send the werey commot for my house. angry

Bros ,why the chenkess noh go throw bomb when u don feed her with that mene-menes.So na after una don enjoy the food u kon dey clear us for NL abi.....nice time when she come,just try give her bread and groundnut if she go messs......
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by solonazzy: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:
No 11 - Never fart after a meal.

That was how one babe spoilt my mood last month. After a sumptuous meal of beans and FriedPlantain that I cooked because this babe came visiting, we were cuddling and kissing on the couch when she dropped one heavy fart. The thing smell die! Na vex I take use send the werey commot for my house. angry
Y u sef go cook beans..... Isn't dat risky even for u urself?.... It was just a case of who wuld fart 1st.... Unfortunately it was her

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Zellie: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Most of them are myths, not been scientifically proven . So cold water clumps food, seriously -_- undecided
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Chrysz(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=Aminat508 post=39311727] I wish ma p.man cud see dis nd learn.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Tczar(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Never watch chelsea b4 a meal cos u might end up not eating d meal

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by kilokeys(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Never drink tea or coffee after a meal..

Lawa o.. So bread and tea nko?

I can't have a second cup of tea after eating that? undecided
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
I've disregarded all these rules at one point or the other during my lifetime and have never experienced any ill-effect.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal by Tolubory(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
undecided Olorun sha nu mi, ta lo ra ye gbogbo eleyi ti o so Yi, I no get time,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him / Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.