Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Latest Banking Job At Citibank Nigeria Limited - 24th Oct, 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest Banking Job At Citibank Nigeria Limited - 24th Oct, 2015 (2097 Views)

Fresh May & Baker Job Recruitment - 28th Oct, 2015 / Entry-level Career Opportunities At Actic Beverages - 16th Oct, 2015 / Fresh Graduate Customer Service Agents At Jumia Nigeria - 13th Oct, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Banking Job At Citibank Nigeria Limited - 24th Oct, 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Transaction Svs. Rep 3 (Teller)
Job ID: 15096081
Job Function: Operations

Job Purpose

*The basic objective of the Branch Operations/Cash & Tellers unit is delivery of products and services to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
*Located in the banking hall, the unit is the major point of contact with customers and the general public; hence it is a major driver in determining the level of customer satisfaction through the quality of service provided.
*Positive customer experience translates directly to business growth through deepening of customer wallet and creates opportunity for new relationships.
*This underscores the primal position of the unit within the overall context of the bank as a service provider.

Key Responsibilities
The following are the specific tasks and responsibilities of the Counter Service Teller:

*Perform LCY/FX cash transactions over the counter at the branch.
*Reconcile FX collections from implant location to resolve issues with collections
*Hold custody of FX cash in the vault.
*Handling/processing of all over the counter collections.
*Ensure all customers’ requests/instructions are complete with proper documentation in line with applicable regulations and guidelines of Central Bank of Nigeria, tax laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, U.S. anti-boycott and anti-money laundering guidelines, Citigroup policy and local procedures.
*Time-stamp (validate) and signature-verify all customers’ requests and refer those that require call-back/status approval to supervisor for action.

Business Relationships:

Internal: Moderately frequent contact with Cash management unit (Treasury & Trade Solutions), other branches, Relationship Managers, Citiservice.
External: Highly frequent contact with Customers and Teller Implant Locations.

Qualifications
Knowledge:

*B.Sc. degree/first degree
*6-12 month’s operations experience will be an advantage.

Skills:

*Good Interpersonal/Communication Skills
*Customer Focused
*Analytical Mind/Proactive
*Fast Learner
*Meticulous & Accurate
*High level of integrity/sense of responsibility

Core Competencies:

*Error Free Processing
*Ability to work under pressure
*Compliance with regulatory/institutional requirements
*Processing within tight turn-around times
*Preparation of Reports with tight timelines
*Customer satisfaction in a highly competitive environment
*Weekend and public holiday work (as and when required)

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE

1 Share

Re: Latest Banking Job At Citibank Nigeria Limited - 24th Oct, 2015 by ebony2012: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
Oya potential Bankers, make una apply
Re: Latest Banking Job At Citibank Nigeria Limited - 24th Oct, 2015 by jobslab2015: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ok,,thanks
Re: Latest Banking Job At Citibank Nigeria Limited - 24th Oct, 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
ebony2012:
Oya potential Bankers, make una apply
You don't like bank job?
Re: Latest Banking Job At Citibank Nigeria Limited - 24th Oct, 2015 by bmkshima: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Guys please i need assistance on this citibank teller job, i have gone through the whole site but did not see where and how to apply, can some one assist me, here is my e-mail michaelflong1@gmail.com or text at 07083353050
Re: Latest Banking Job At Citibank Nigeria Limited - 24th Oct, 2015 by ojay72(m): 3:40am On Oct 26, 2015
Does that bank even exist nationwide? Hmmmmm I smell 15k job. Abeg I'm through with all that shiiiiii.... my signature has proved it. CheckitOut and thank me later.
Re: Latest Banking Job At Citibank Nigeria Limited - 24th Oct, 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2015
bmkshima:
Guys please i need assistance on this citibank teller job, i have gone through the whole site but did not see where and how to apply, can some one assist me, here is my e-mail michaelflong1@gmail.com or text at 07083353050
You should apply yourself. After you click the link above, it will take you to my site, then scroll down until you see "click here to apply online" Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Field Support Engineer - Mechanical & Electrical / Urgent Job Vacancy / Crusader Sterling Pensions Test Of July 29th 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.