Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response (84641 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) / Femi Fani Kayode's First Tweet After Release From Detention / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by midolian(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:

That hinwazaka reference oooo.. Mido no make me choke with laughter!!

Where were you on the nullification thread? I almost book space for you down for dat your evil toddler & skelewu monkey!! E for sweet dieeeee grin

Ngeneukwenu 's epic bookshop is open, pls grab the books.. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was busy giving updates on my tribunal thread, so I was late. But I came to meet ngene's comment showing loads of award winning books she sells in her bookshop. cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by abokikhalifa: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:
nothing pain me o. Na u I day sorry for o. Cos all these ones so no near where I day.
If no be Buhari hand day na him finger day. Fela say, "who know who go know".
withing you, was the election free nd fear? be honest with ur self for ones
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by chinology: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
That is the hypocrisy and how pained they are but whatever be the case Wike will always triumph.

Rivers State is equal to 19 northern states economically, no wonder Buhari needs Rivers State by all means..

sunnyb0b0:
Anybody noticed that all Rivers state sounding names commented in favour of Wike while those who made negative comments bear either Yoruba or Hausa names.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Remii(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course we are all aware even as Osun is going down,Tinubu has made Lagos State his personal property and the North is burning - If we see any tribal mark on any face during the rerun you are on your own.
I guess your people will not vote in tribal mark peoples' land too, smh

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by overlord77: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Anybody noticed that all Rivers state sounding names commented in favour of Wike while those who made negative comments bear either Yoruba or Hausa names.

I noticed same, was just about to say that. I wonder what concerns them in the matter. Oba of Lagos said no one should come to his state and want to rule over the affairs of it, and here they are fuming over a a governor that has no.ties to them. How unfortunate

6 Likes

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bubewilson:
It will realy be a positive change if all the election results are annuled in states where there were visible cases of election anomalies especially up North where babies, kids, children, cattle and goats all casted votes in the past election. If otherwise the annulment of Rivers state election is just one step forward two steps backward.
opponents in those states are the ones to raise doubts with those evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by kesternice: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Well even d baba lawo (Ezewor) knws dat victory is of d lord. How can a governor state is name as Gov Ezewor Nyesom wike. And we all knw ezewor is ibo name for CHIEF PRIEST of a SHRINE. Fear human beings.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by IEDA: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
gaetano:
Moments after the election tribunal in rivers state, Nyesome Wike tweeted "THE VISTORY GOD HAS GIVEN, HE WILL SUSTAIN." some Nigerians had things to say .

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovWike/status/657823056681914368
we all have our own states yet some won't mind their business....when did aso rock relocate to rivers state?

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Olukat(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Another waste of resources for Dakuku and co. sad sad sad sad
Dakuku no doubt is a wonderful man, but for the scammers(APC)
River people "will" reject APC within the next 90days
Amaechi should've nominated Dakuku for "Noise maker" grin grin grin grin

REJECTION OF APC IT'S AN IDEOLOGY, NOT POLITICS IN SOUTH SOUTH. GET IT tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by chukwunaluodili(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
I thank God the will of my people has prevailed at last. Thanks to the judiciary, which remains the hope of every common man.#TheChangeIsHereToStayInRivers

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Truckpusher(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Dnt mind them. wat majority of them "rivers state men" knw to do is to fight each other over community oil.
The same oil that your leprosy infested parents can't feed without.

Oil price dropped and you're already on a permanent diet of kpokpo garri and odorless fufu,by the time the oil ceases to flow you'd be chewing gravel to survive. grin grin

Oloriburuku

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Iamsolslim(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Upton
noun - Any of several places in England (derived from upper town) and elsewhere. - Surname derived from the English places. - A male given name transferred from the surname.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by midolian(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Firefire:

Why are they not facing their LG Chairmen, Reps, Senators & governors and demand full accountability and delivering of dividends of democracy ?

They are gallivanting around on states they will not benefit anything from....

bro, that is why we don't live long these days. Pple don't mind their business. its always fun though cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Banter1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

@ highlighted
he. Got jokes.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by holuwasegzie(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Politics....
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Holyman3(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Check out the names of those opposing his tweet.
They are abokis and the South West.
When the Rivers people are with him.

Unfortunately, the dirties are not eligible to vote in Rivers State.

Shame.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by emmykk(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Mr stop talkin trash. same tin u people said dat buhari wud never become president. he is president today nd has heaven fell?
mark my words dis moment bro, wike wont be in d picture wen d election wud be held bcus he wud either be disqualified or been at were apprehended criminals nd murderers re kept. i blive we both knw d place am talkin abt?

wike is the guy who put off the noisy generator of ubima.

He is the governor we know.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by kasid: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
tomakint:
This I know for sure. Dakuku Peterside can never become Rivers State Governor even if Amaechi is made the INEC Chairman. Words from Wike.......Demdem let's discuss...... grin cheesy
you used "can never" for PMB and the man won.na today?
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

You just took the words right out of my mouth! These shameles "Born Throway" and their South-Waste Slaves will be shamed when Wike is declared winner in the re-run! Thank God Rivers is not Nought or South West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Ofornaira: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Mr stop talkin trash. same tin u people said dat buhari wud never become president. he is president today nd has heaven fell?
mark my words dis moment bro, wike wont be in d picture wen d election wud be held bcus he wud either be disqualified or been at were apprehended criminals nd murderers re kept. i blive we both knw d place am talkin abt?
Shey u be yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Oyind17:

come and see for yourself, you won't understand.
Lol. wil u giv me dt stuff to eat if i come?

on a serious note, hope u wont be surprise if i tel u to an extent i knw ph so well? hv lived there b4. dad was actually a former SO(station officer) at gra police station nd later DPO at afam police station(obio akpor local govt) during the time of mbu as police commissioner and i was at ph at dat time.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Mechionu!!!

SE n SS get irritated once APC is mentioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Truckpusher(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Remii:
I guess your people will not vote in tribal mark peoples' land too, smh
You can use your finger to count how many of them you have in your backward miserable state.

How many Rivers people do you see running into another state to create nuisance like you people do.

I dun tell you o, if we catch you with tribal mark here on that day akwini! angry

what happened during the first election would be child's play.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
God didnt tell you cheat and kill all beacuse of power. The way things are going, i believe Wike is destined to fail

Sorry, u no fit vote for the election so relax.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by philips70(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
The Yoruba hypocrites have left the rot in Osun state to be following Wike on twitter ,what manner of shameless people is this?

The population of Yorubas in Rivers state almost equal the indigenes. Discuss.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by BCharlie: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:
I never trust any politician. Not even Buhari. They are all actors and clowns. Buhari Wike is not the puzzle Nigerians voted u in to solve. How calculated ur moves are. Nigerians already foresaw ur malicious move against Wike n u went that way. Which means we are all dancing to the same old song. For now the man is working. Leave him in that uncomfortable condition so he can deliver under pressure. I wish all other govs sat in same hot sit as Wike. They would strive to prove a point which is the change we want. Nigerians need pressure to produce. Many govs now are sleeping n stealing. Let them feel the pressure of losing their power n they will deliver.

Na wah o. How many months gone now? 5 months! When then, will the change be? U have two years now cos the last year in the tenure na campaign year. One year is about to go n we r still screening ministers. Let the ones making a move be and push the others. Na u say u are for no one, but all. Wike doesn't feel so now, me neither. U are for some ppl

You are a dunce and a big one for that matter. Why can't you ever see beyond your nose or always face fact? What does Buhari has to do with election tribunal? We're you in Rivers State to see if there was election or not? When you are making comments on social media, learn not to be sentimental going forward otherwise remain quiet and deliberate on your view within your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
The same oil that your leprosy infested parents can't feed without.

Oil price dropped and you're already on a permanent diet of kpokpo garri and odorless fufu,by the time the oil ceases to flow you'd be chewing gravel to survive. grin grin

Oloriburuku
am also frm a state recognise as an oil producing state ok.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Firefire(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
midolian:
bro, that is why we don't live long these days. Pple don't mind their business. its always fun though cheesy cheesy

Do you know why I will continue to attack the bad policies of the governors in SW ? Because I demand they deliver more than they promised.

Ko ye ki a laju wa le ki talubo ko wo.

O di gba ti a ba bere si ni bere lowo awon olori wa bi won ti se un selu, ko si idagba soke Kankan ti a ma ri.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
simplycarro:
"UPTON" what sort of English word is that?
Biafrans and their own brand of English grin cheesy
You would have consulted your dictionary and or google the word to verify its appositeness in the context where it was dexteritly engaged before making quoting and ridiculing. I mean no affront to you but feel free to insult if you crave for such. The bitterness doesn't go beyound the screen of your device.
Peace..
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by jascon1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
abokikhalifa:
withing you, was the election free nd fear? be honest with ur self for ones
even the presidential election wasnt free n fair. Underage kids voted I'm the north. well, make we day c na

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by chinology: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wike we know.. cool

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
simplycarro:
Well.I have no.business with Rivers State, APC and PDP.
My job on NL is to attack anyone that attack the Yoruba nation and Yorubas.

That's very good.

But I hope no scratched faced person will not come for rivers state polling units oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics) / Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan / Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.