Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. (4494 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by tpiah11: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
op you don marry?

Your time should be better spent looking for a husband (single, never married male) if not.
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
Tolexander:
Google searching as usual to refute what the OP posted!

At least he is intelligent to confirm what was posted. Unlike you dumb skull that believes everything said to you hook, line and sinker! Illiteracy is really a disease. Hian
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by ThisMeansWAR: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
the man always win sha.
May be because he knows how to choose his battle.
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by macklef(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
firstEVA:
Even the bible says we are gods
Why did u now use the small letter 'g' here. Dont be a fool, dnt insult your almighty because of coments.
U know how to edit ur topic, pls do it.
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
firstEVA:
Any one who fights Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is fighting God, the oil on his head is from the lord almighty. I advise those who are still nursing the idea to stop Amaechi's confirmation as minister to desist, they will meet their waterloo.

As Speaker of River State assembly, the then governor Peter Odili battled him and wanted him impeached, he was battled for 4 years, no one could impeach him, then the said governor and Obasanjo teamed up to prevent the anointed Ameachi from winning primaries to become governor of Rivers state. They suceeded in removing his name even when he won the primaries and substituted it with Omenhia. Omenhia won the election but the court kicked him out and installed the anointed Amaechi as Governor of Rivers State.

Then one fisherman's wife called Patience Jonathan decided to try God when she got power drunk, she decided to dictate the tune of Rivers state because her husband was president, to cut the long story short, today she and her husband are in Otuoke instead of Aso rock.

Wike's ordeal has just began.
I never knew you're this useless and jobless
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
slimmy05:
I never knew you're this useless and jobless

Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Captainswag225(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
firstEVA:
Even the bible says we are gods
may God forgive dis lady.
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
may God forgive dis lady.
psalm 82:6 John 10:34
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Captainswag225(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Op u are mad, stop smoking Jamaican weed. Amaechi can never be a saint not to even talk abt being a god. The man is a thief and a traitor. Judas Iscariot suits him better.
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by abokikhalifa: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This is pure nonsense. Amaechi was NeVER fought at any time by Odili. In fact, they had strong relationship to the extent that Amaechi declined to move for Odili's impeachment from office in 2007 when the call was led by EFCC and Rivers indigens. Odili supported Amaechi to succeed him in the primaries. It was after the primaries that OBASANJO brought in Omehia saying "Amaechi's candidacy get K-leg". Princewill should have been Governor if he didn't withraw his case at the tribunal against Omehia/Amaechi in 2007.

Op Get your fact right! As for Amaechi, I laugh! The tribunal ordered a re-run and it never installed Peterside. The re-run will be won by Wike and PDP for Rivers people in grandstyle.
why all this story? who asked to explain now?. heheheheheheheheh..............................................................thinking of amaechi since 1960 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
Op u are mad, stop smoking Jamaican weed. Amaechi can never be a saint not to even talk abt being a god. The man is a thief and a traitor. Judas Iscariot suits him better.
this is not Ghana politics, what do you know?

Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Captainswag225(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
firstEVA:
psalm 82:6 John 10:34
continue with psalm 82:7, amaechi has fallen already cool
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Captainswag225(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
firstEVA:
this is not Ghana politics, what do you know?
amaechi is a thief. Don't be pained.
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by nwala85: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
firstEVA:
Any one who fights Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is fighting God, the oil on his head is from the lord almighty. I advise those who are still nursing the idea to stop Amaechi's confirmation as minister to desist, they will meet their waterloo.

As Speaker of River State assembly, the then governor Peter Odili battled him and wanted him impeached, he was battled for 4 years, no one could impeach him, then the said governor and Obasanjo teamed up to prevent the anointed Ameachi from winning primaries to become governor of Rivers state. They suceeded in removing his name even when he won the primaries and substituted it with Omenhia. Omenhia won the election but the court kicked him out and installed the anointed Amaechi as Governor of Rivers State.

Then one fisherman's wife called Patience Jonathan decided to try God when she got power drunk, she decided to dictate the tune of Rivers state because her husband was president, to cut the long story short, today she and her husband are in Otuoke instead of Aso rock.

Wike's ordeal has just began.

you are crazy indeed
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by jmoore(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
god wey no fit complete monorail. yeye god!!!!
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by LastSurvivor: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Probably ur God..
I serve only one God..
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by sammyj: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I said "I will not wail against APC"... I didn't say I will go dumb
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

barcanista king of wailers hehehehe kiss kiss
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
Beremx:
Amaechi no be God o!

Haaa!
this one wey u, firefire and onyeyebacanista abi na tonyebarcanista dey wail here I no want here peeeem for here oh. Toh.
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
See confusion.

Amaechi is a God and the oil on his head is from lord almighty.

Are you on your period?

She said Amaechi is god not God.
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by sammyj: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ok bro. Well noted. !!!! grin
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Tolexander: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
calebo101:

At least he is intelligent to confirm what was posted. Unlike you dumb skull that believes everything said to you hook, line and sinker! Illiteracy is really a disease. Hian
what is this macaque saying?

If I start with you, u will look back and curse the day u were born!
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Tolexander:
what is this macaque saying?

If I start with you, u will look back and curse the day u were born!

See this mumu. Does it look like we are on the same level? Abi slippers nor get size. Goat
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Tolexander: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
calebo101:

See this mumu. Does it look like we are on the same level? Abi slippers nor get size. Goat
to start with, must u bolden every sh!t to demonstrate your stupidity?

What level has a product of a quick intromission by the roadside!
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
Tolexander:
to start with, must u bolden every sh!t to demonstrate your stupidity?

What level has a product of a quick intromission by the roadside!

Arguing with slaves is a complete waste of time. Goats don't deserve respect. Try to make good use of your life Mr slowpoke.
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by likila: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Amaechi!
The God Of APC, hear our prayers.
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Tolexander: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
calebo101:

Arguing with slaves is a complete waste of time. Goats don't deserve respect. Try to make good use of your life Mr slowpoke.
unarguably, a slave literally means having little or no freedom of human and material resources, time inclusive. I've been here for a while naw, ie I have a freedom of my own.

The authenticity of your illiteracy and stupidity is confirmed here.

It's high time you started using the cerebral content of your skull and not the marrow in your radius and ulna.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Vikky014(f): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
See confusion.

Are you on your period?
Hahahahahaha. ayaf fainted
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
I've always known d o.p z high on sumtin.. U give d honour f a god 2 a man... Wel m nt suprisd.. Like my pple wud say .. "end time tins" ... He's a god? Thats pathetic.. It shows u lack self esteem.. Y nt rate urslf up 2 dat level? Stupidity at its peak.. Its obvious u r stil a grl cos a real woman wont stoop so low.. Sum grls nd their fish brain sha.. Smh
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
See confusion.

Are you on your period?
no b smal tin ni o.. D grl z seekin cheap attentn.
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Okanokan(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Amaechi should compete with God and not humans. King Herod and his supporters alluded to the same thing, so its not strange. We wish Nigeria our dear native land well!
Re: Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 09, 2015
"I have existed from the morning of the world
and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula,
I am all men as I am no man and therefore
I am... a God."
- Caligula
Just reminded me, smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Vs Wike: Road Construction Method In Rivers State / Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos / The Truth About The Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.