Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Three Hymns - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Three Hymns (915 Views)

Speeding Hymns / 3 HYMNS / Three Hymns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Hymns by temmytea(f): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2006
[color=#770077][/color][i][/i]

A pastor explained to his congregation that the church was in need of some extra money, so he asked them to consider being more than generous. He offered that whoever gave the most would be able to pick three hymns. After the offering plates were passed about the church, the pastor glanced down and noticed that someone had graciously offered a $1,000 bill. He was so excited that he immediately shared his joy with his congregation and said he'd like to personally thank the person who placed the money in the plate. A very quiet, elderly, saintly lady in the back of the church shyly raised her hand. The pastor asked her to come to the front, so she slowly she made her way towards him. The pastor told her how wonderful it was that she gave so much, and in thanks he asked her to pick out three hymns. Her eyes brightened as she looked over the congregation. She pointed to the three most handsome men in the church and said, "I'll take him and him and him."
Re: Three Hymns by angelz(f): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2006
She chosed d best hymms. God in his mercy wil bles her. Nice one.
Re: Three Hymns by EmemJU(f): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2006
Hahaha. Him+him+him= hymns.

(1) (Reply)

Genie In A Bottle / Why 911 Could Never Happen In Nigeria: / Ginnie In D :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.