Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Musings Of A Disappointed Lady - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Musings Of A Disappointed Lady (1363 Views)

Creative Nonfiction: Diary Of A Disappointed OAU Freshman / Oko Ashewo:musings Of A Brothel Crawler (18+) / Musings Of An Introvert: The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musings Of A Disappointed Lady by Dynamitechick(f): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
There was once a time when men used to be real men. When they dressed with style, when they had a certain honor code they followed that involved treating not only their elders and each other with respect, but women alike. Unfortunately, those days are far- gone — a thing of the past. What we have now is… to be quite honest, I’m not sure.

There are of course certain men out there who still have their affairs in order, but they are few in number. What people are most often subject to is the company of boys who are refusing to grow up and man up — boys who prefer to play with their toys than to do their part in bettering society, the human race and the world as a whole. These poor excuses for men have the bodies of adults and the mentalities, as well as the social outlook of toddlers. Hot toddlers, but toddlers nonetheless.

Much of the interpersonal confrontations are now also taking place online. People no longer feel that they have a need to meet in person to discuss their differences; they can now troll each other online. People are using the Internet as a shield, hiding behind IP addresses in order to speak their minds. The Internet acts like beer-muscles. It makes you believe that you are stronger than you actually are, making you more aggressive. There is nothing wrong with being aggressive when circumstances require it.

Instead of going out into the real world and meeting women, they stalk women on Instagram. People now date online as well. It’s much easier to talk to a woman online than it is in person—or rather, it’s not that it’s easier. Both are just as easy, but for some reason, men now prefer to hide their faces behind their monitors. (Every time I use the term ‘men’ in such context I quiver) It’s out of fear and laziness. Men have become lazy pussies.

Some of this pathetic beings now go on dates and runaway when it is time to foot bills. if you wanted to be a big fat vagina why not do a sex change...

How can anyone call himself a man if the last time he had to confront another man — whether it be over a social incident or for business purposes — was before he hit puberty? If you don’t have the twiddle-diddles to approach a woman at a bar in person and have a proper, intellectual conversation, making the woman feel respected and comfortable, then move over for the real men.

It’s awful because women are becoming accustomed to such boys and believing that these pansies are all that is left. Some great women are settling for these fools and then finding that they themselves have no choice but to wear the pants in the family because their “man” is PMSing. All I can hope for is that the law of evolution will see the world rid of these weaklings, these characterless, hopeless pseudo-men.

#Bring Back Our Men....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musings Of A Disappointed Lady by Djkels(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sighs

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Musings Of A Disappointed Lady by Cutehector(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nice one I must say.. Let's face d fact, people hide behind social media accounts to show their prowess buh in reality, u'd be shocked dey aren't even worth it...
Re: Musings Of A Disappointed Lady by Dynamitechick(f): 7:04am On Oct 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Nice one I must say.. Let's face d fact, people hide behind social media accounts to show their prowess buh in reality, u'd be shocked dey aren't even worth it...

Thats what it is
Re: Musings Of A Disappointed Lady by Cutehector(m): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2015
Dynamitechick:

Thats what it is
I know right... cool
Re: Musings Of A Disappointed Lady by Qualer: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2015
Dynamitechick:
There was once a time when men used to be real men.

#Bring Back Our Men....

this is one of the very few well put together truths I've come across on this forum. nice perspective (i hope say you no copy am sha! cheesy )
all in all, i would love to pick your brain a bit. let's gist babe!!

offtopic - checked your profile, you are truly 'dynamite'! jisos!!!!!
Re: Musings Of A Disappointed Lady by donephi(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dynamitechick:
There was once a time when men used to be real men. When they dressed with style, when they had a certain honor code they followed that involved treating not only their elders and each other with respect, but women alike. Unfortunately, those days are far- gone — a thing of the past. What we have now is… to be quite honest, I’m not sure.

There are of course certain men out there who still have their affairs in order, but they are few in number. What people are most often subject to is the company of boys who are refusing to grow up and man up — boys who prefer to play with their toys than to do their part in bettering society, the human race and the world as a whole. These poor excuses for men have the bodies of adults and the mentalities, as well as the social outlook of toddlers. Hot toddlers, but toddlers nonetheless.

Much of the interpersonal confrontations are now also taking place online. People no longer feel that they have a need to meet in person to discuss their differences; they can now troll each other online. People are using the Internet as a shield, hiding behind IP addresses in order to speak their minds. The Internet acts like beer-muscles. It makes you believe that you are stronger than you actually are, making you more aggressive. There is nothing wrong with being aggressive when circumstances require it.

Instead of going out into the real world and meeting women, they stalk women on Instagram. People now date online as well. It’s much easier to talk to a woman online than it is in person—or rather, it’s not that it’s easier. Both are just as easy, but for some reason, men now prefer to hide their faces behind their monitors. (Every time I use the term ‘men’ in such context I quiver) It’s out of fear and laziness. Men have become lazy pussies.

Some of this pathetic beings now go on dates and runaway when it is time to foot bills. if you wanted to be a big fat vagina why not do a sex change...

How can anyone call himself a man if the last time he had to confront another man — whether it be over a social incident or for business purposes — was before he hit puberty? If you don’t have the twiddle-diddles to approach a woman at a bar in person and have a proper, intellectual conversation, making the woman feel respected and comfortable, then move over for the real men.

It’s awful because women are becoming accustomed to such boys and believing that these pansies are all that is left. Some great women are settling for these fools and then finding that they themselves have no choice but to wear the pants in the family because their “man” is PMSing. All I can hope for is that the law of evolution will see the world rid of these weaklings, these characterless, hopeless pseudo-men.

#Bring Back Our Men....

People like u are reason it's trending
Re: Musings Of A Disappointed Lady by Dynamitechick(f): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
donephi:
People like u are reason it's trending

I don't understand
Re: Musings Of A Disappointed Lady by donephi(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dynamitechick:

I don't understand
Is that piece ur write up?
Re: Musings Of A Disappointed Lady by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dynamitechick:

Thats what it is
Goes for the womenfolk too. Collectively, we have created an alternate reality, in many ways more forgiving than real life. What right thinking man would go the long, hard way when a mouse click gives so much more opportunity and variety?
And, you're wrong about the style angle. Being a nebbish internet troll doesn't mean you gotta look the part.
Re: Musings Of A Disappointed Lady by ProfessorD(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
BoboYekini:
Goes for the womenfolk too. Collectively, we have created an alternate reality, in many ways more forgiving than real life. What right thinking man would go the long, hard way when a mouse click gives so much more opportunity and variety?
And, you're wrong about the style angle. Being a nebbish internet troll doesn't mean you gotta look the part.

Nice angle bro

Interesting article @ OP
Re: Musings Of A Disappointed Lady by henryhemon(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2015
This sounds like a real woman but truth be told the world has changed tremendously, the internet is also a meeting point for business,love and what have you, I disagree with you that there are few real men out there.

(1) (Reply)

Lubabatu Littafin Ibrahim M Gombe / 'the Lady Next My Door' A Story From Wurastories / The Adventures Of Captain Gidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.