Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,183 members, 7,860,247 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

What's Happening In These States? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Happening In These States? (745 Views)

Are There Still Governors In These States? / These States Have The Highest Number Of Rich Individuals. / What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening In These States? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Everyday, we hear news about states like Lagos, Abuja, Kano etcetera. Nigeria has 36 states, but we don't just hear about some of them in the news headlines. Nothing's happening, no one is paying them attention or what? Some states have not been heard of or from since May 29th, So I made a list. What's the latest happening in these States or have they decided to go extinct in the map of Nigeria?

Bauchi
Benue
Borno
Ebonyi
Ekiti
Gombe
Jigawa
Katsina
Kebbi
Kogi
Nasarawa
Niger
Ondo
Taraba
Yobe
Zamfara

I could be mistaken in one or more of them, help me out, are there any current news I've missed?
Re: What's Happening In These States? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
perhaps the states are not existing
Re: What's Happening In These States? by Junior66(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
OP, it is clear that you are current at all. You mean you dnt know whats happening in Borno state (boko haram)? Kogi state (dss office attacked, fake fulani herdsmen kidnappin and robbing people in Okene, terrorists killed in Okene, governorshp elction etc )

2 Likes

Re: What's Happening In These States? by psucc(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
Junior66:
OP, it is clear that you are current at all. You mean you dnt know whats happening in Borno state (boko haram)? Kogi state (dss office attacked, fake fulani herdsmen kidnappin and robbing people in Okene, terrorists killed in Okene, governorshp elction etc )
I am surprised that you get mind to call those kidnapped and rape women 'fake herdsmen'.

At topic, op only that these days we have so much of sad news. You seldom hear of development and all of that.

In fact the worst news is always from Osun where the gov is is playing political boko haram.
Re: What's Happening In These States? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
hahaha op e be like say na ur villa be borno Maiduguri lolx u no serious outdated op
Re: What's Happening In These States? by tpiah11: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
aunty op, are you looking for husband or something?

what's the meaning of your thread because I don't get it.
Re: What's Happening In These States? by seunwen2(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
You are wrong ops Fayose is always in the news

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In These States? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
kingsolex:
hahaha op e be like say na ur villa be borno Maiduguri lolx u no serious outdated op
Isn't “outdated" such an extreme word to use? apart from the usual bomb blasts news which is already tiring to our ears, I'd like you to tell me something so worthy of note happening in at least five of the States since you are so “updated"
Re: What's Happening In These States? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
seunwen2:
You are wrong ops Fayose is always in the news
And the remaining states?
Re: What's Happening In These States? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
tpiah11:
aunty op, are you looking for husband or something?

what's the meaning of your thread because I don't get it.
What isn't to get. It's been so long we heard any progressive news from some states. What's the new thing happening there?!
Re: What's Happening In These States? by fistonati(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
U failed to list Oyo, where election petition trial has shut our basket mouth governor up. But for those dt didn't know, we celebrated corruption in my state.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Friend Of Corrupt Politicians & Thieves!!! / Kano State Government Has Shut Down Secondary School Over Sodomy Allegations / How Buhari Smuggled Fugitive Omar Al-bashir Out Of India To Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.