Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu (13715 Views)

4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos / Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce / BREAKING NEWS: Military Bombs Arepo To Dislodge Militants [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by dayo23(f): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
UPDATE ON OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE: TROOPS DISLODGE BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS FROM KERENOWA AND CHIKUN GUDU

In continuation of troops efforts to defeat Boko Haram terrorists in our country, troops of 5 Brigade Nigerian Army have been making tremendous progress. The formation was able to comprehensively destroy all Boko Haram camps and enclaves at the border towns of Kerenowa and Chikun Gudu as well as their contiguous villages in Borno State. During the operation which is ongoing, troops discovered and destroyed over 20 well fortified terrorist camps in the general area of Kerenowa.
The camps includes some at the gateway to Kerenoa, Gumada and Dogon Gida. In addition, the troops have also discovered that to evade aerial reconnaissance and bombardment, the terrorists have dug twin tunnels to conceal their facilities and routes in and out of the camp. Among facilities discovered were training areas equipped with instructional and training materials that include wooden guns, amongst others. The troops have also cleared Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) along the road linking Marte, New Marte and Kerenowa.

It is apparent that the Boko Haram terrorists lacked the will to fight as they are in obvious disarray, abandoning their camps fleeing and leaving behind vehicles, solar panels used to power devices, food and other logistics, beddings, various IED making devices, cables and cords.

The advancing troops morale remains very high and they exude confidence and zeal to destroy all known Boko Haram camps along their axis of advance.

We still reiterate our call for citizens to remain confident in the ability of our troops to eliminate all remaining vestiges of the terrorists before the year runs out in line with Presidential directives. Citizens are also requested to kindly provide useful and credible information to the military about any known terrorist or sympathisers

Thank you.

SANI KUKASHEKA USMAN Colonel
Acting Director Army Public Relations

http://army.mil.ng/Press-Release.html

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by HungerBAD: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nice one the Nigeria Army.

6 Likes

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by dayo23(f): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
Nice one the Nigeria Army.
kudos to them

3 Likes

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by StepTwo: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nigerian army always capturing food and food stuff.

31 Likes

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by ShowYourCertificate: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
StepTwo:
grin

9 Likes

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Bonapart(m): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bring me the head of their sponsors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by CR77(f): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
StepTwo:
Don't mind the yeye army. cool

7 Likes

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by AYOdeji2102: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Dotng: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Once they are able to shut down their supplies, the rest will be a walk over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by pman001(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Aii
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by gab264(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Useless nation......
Nigeria you and yaa leaders shall not no peacesadsad
For the rest of thaa days....
Ur policies have shown who u truly are.
Boko haram will never end in the north.
Economy of the dis nation shall crumble more and more.
No amount of policies shall revamp it again.
Buhari u shed innocent bloods just to get to dat sit.
But behold, thou shall not see it end, those bloods u shed are crying every day in the presence of our Almighty God.
Because of his anger, he has dispatched angel of destruction to the economy of this useless nation,.
Ur policies will turn to the worst.
Many have lost there jobs within this period of destruction.
Very soon Nigeria will crawl into reccesion, yaa foreign reserve shall be deplated, tribes shall rise and emerges as a nations.
Maa pple will have there freedom,....there oppression are maa concern, am pained!! cus of it.
I have poured out maa anger,with a great force shall it occur.
I will curse thaa who cus maa pple, there generation shall I curse.
I will spare not dis nation,.....it past leaders shall I punish,......for they have melted much suffering to the children of the almigthy.
sadsadsadsadsad am coming for em............
When u migth ave seen all this signs, u will no that am yaa God.

Thus says the lord.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by menix(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
I pray oo..

U dislodged them nd u re showing us food stuffs...

This NA re clowns ooo..
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by pman001(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dotng:
Once they are able to shut down their supplies, the rest will be a walk over.

ur right
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by JayRise(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nice move...I think the military needs a solid think tank team to draft out a winning plan. This menace is taking forever...God help us.

MUST READ
10 sure ways to recognize a player(love messages)
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by UbiIsaac(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
we wish u victorious success but stop capturing towns, food, and abandon properties all in news
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by TheMaleBoss(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kudos!
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
The war is coming to an end..Epic" War in October"

Lalasticlala
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by pman001(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
gab264:
Useless nation......
But behold, thou shall not see it end, those bloods u shed are crying every day in the presence of our Almighty God.
Because of his anger, he has dispatched angel of destruction to the economy of this useless nation,.
Very soon Nigeria will crawl into reccesion, yaa foreign reserve shall be deplated, tribes shall rise and emerges as a nations.
Maa pple will have there freedom,....there oppression are maa concern, am pained!! cus of it.
I will spare not dis nation,.....it past leaders shall I punish,......for they have melted much suffering to the children of the almigthy.

Thus says the lord.

také it easy biko

3 Likes

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by whizpa(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wait... are those not solar panels?? There are definitely some educated idiots amongst these nutjobs..

Well.. Patiently waiting for December, when it all ends... That's if that Old man from the North is to be believed..

1 Like

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by bugzbunny: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Keneking:
The war is coming to an end..Epic" War in October"

Lalasticlala

Apc propaganda no be tday
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by bugzbunny: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
StepTwo:
grin grin grin
Dats Apc for u
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by runz(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mumu get a life.
gab264:
Useless nation......

Thus says the lord.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by kizzbluez(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
Thank you for it is very important to capture food stuffs
Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Harwoyeez(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
When u pray for ur nation to FAIL, U have automatically FAILED cos u bear d brunt of a FAILED nation. Pray for d peace of Jerusalem n those that love it shall prosper says the Bible.

4 Likes

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nice one from the military, we hope to see more of this rather than ultimatums and 'final' warnings

1 Like

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Harwoyeez(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
gab264:
Useless nation......

Thus says the lord.
speak peace n not trash because u can afford 10MB

4 Likes

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
pman001:

také it easy biko

I think the person u just quoted has a point, though a very hard truth that must be said. The old man truly has blood of innocent Nigerians in his hands and he must seek God's forgiveness for there to be any positive impact in the policies of this administration

1 Like

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Harwoyeez(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
gab264:
Useless nation......

1 Like

Re: Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
Harwoyeez:

The truth sometimes hurt but heals...Buhari through his many utterances in the past has blood of innocent Nigerians in his hands

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCT Minister Orders End To Cattle Grazing In Abuja City Centre / Anger At Judiciary Worries Me – CJN Mahmud / El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.